Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,782 members, 7,834,623 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Billionaires, Millionaires, Celebrities Who Went Broke And Declared Bankruptcy. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaires, Millionaires, Celebrities Who Went Broke And Declared Bankruptcy. (9257 Views)

"Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back / Naijaloaded: Makinde Azeez Replies Waconzy, Says He Is Broke And Frustrated / Davido Bullied Abisade, A 17-Year-Old Girl, Called Her 'Fat, Broke And Ugly' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaires, Millionaires, Celebrities Who Went Broke And Declared Bankruptcy. by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2017
jeyselassie:
u married him for the money or looks?
[s]You dont read. He was stripped off all his wealth and he is trying to pic up.[/s]

I married the money. Watch his interviews and tell me you dont like him. At 25 the world was "eating" from his palm.....thats how smart the dude is.
Re: Billionaires, Millionaires, Celebrities Who Went Broke And Declared Bankruptcy. by SirL0neWolf(m): 8:03am On Jun 04, 2017
Explorers:
10. Jordan Belfort.

The once a Multi-Millionaire stockbroker that had it all.

Yachts, planes, women, midget throwing parties & drugs where just a few of the high life activities on Jordans agenda.

Jordan was reported to be making $250 Million at the age of 25 through his stockbroking firm Stratton Oakmont which functioned like a boiler room and later served as inspiration for the creation of the film also known as ‘Boiler Room‘, starring Vin Diesel&Giovanni Ribisi.

Jordan Belfort’s multi millions where stripped from him when the FBI pinned him for securities fraud and money laundering.

AfterJordan Belforts release from jail and paying back the 100 millions of dollars he owed other stock brokers, Jordan decided to turn his life around releasing the New York Best Seller ‘Catching The Wolf Of Wall Street‘ which was written by Jordan himself about his Wall Street sagas and his run ins with the law.

This Book has been developed into a movie which will be directed by Martin Scorsese starring Leonardo DiCaprio asJordan Belfort.

The wolf of wall street was a box office success, he should have gotten something

Wall street the cocaine kingdom
Re: Billionaires, Millionaires, Celebrities Who Went Broke And Declared Bankruptcy. by Mrtesso: 9:14am On Jun 04, 2017
ednut1:
p diddy jayz dr dre are all black grin. add babayaro,kanu to dat list

That's not the point...
Re: Billionaires, Millionaires, Celebrities Who Went Broke And Declared Bankruptcy. by Csami(m): 9:14am On Jun 04, 2017
If it's naija, we'll start blaming our innocent village people. Who should these guys blame for their stupidity? Their dead ancestors!?
Re: Billionaires, Millionaires, Celebrities Who Went Broke And Declared Bankruptcy. by iKnowevents(m): 9:17am On Jun 04, 2017
Ishilove:

Including the Expendables?

Not sure of that one. But sure of most, if not all of his earlier movies. He was on the moon when acting Blade.
I hope he gets FULLY rehabilitated. But which of the Expendables, was he on?
Re: Billionaires, Millionaires, Celebrities Who Went Broke And Declared Bankruptcy. by flames007(m): 9:50am On Jun 04, 2017
Presh900:
[s][/s]
What is money good for if not for showing off to your enemies
When you make your million goan flaunt it to your village pipu let them show you how far. grin

1 Like

Re: Billionaires, Millionaires, Celebrities Who Went Broke And Declared Bankruptcy. by Lanceslot(m): 9:56am On Jun 04, 2017
50 cent wasn't really broke, he was just playing smart to avoid paying $5m fine to his ex wife.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaires, Millionaires, Celebrities Who Went Broke And Declared Bankruptcy. by Ishilove: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2017
iKnowevents:

Not sure of that one. But sure of most, if not all of his earlier movies. He was on the moon when acting Blade.
I hope he gets FULLY rehabilitated. But which of the Expendables, was he on?
I think Expendable 2. He was as fit as a fiddle and still had the star quality

I had no idea his stellar performance in Blade was drug driven. WTF?!? It's tragic
Re: Billionaires, Millionaires, Celebrities Who Went Broke And Declared Bankruptcy. by dangotesmummy: 10:04am On Jun 04, 2017
Hushpuppi,davido,olamide I hope you're reading this
Re: Billionaires, Millionaires, Celebrities Who Went Broke And Declared Bankruptcy. by doublewisdom: 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
ajebuter:

You must be a senior in secondary school in 1991-1992 if you wore that trousers ...

Just like all the boys in my class.

Remember his hit song then?.….'Here comes a Hammer'. and ' Can't touch this'....
Jeez! and Hammer was a very very good dancer.

Good ole 90s.
Good ole 90s my brother.
Re: Billionaires, Millionaires, Celebrities Who Went Broke And Declared Bankruptcy. by iKnowevents(m): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ishilove:

I think Expendable 2. He was as fit as a fiddle and still had the star quality

I had no idea his stellar performance in Blade was drug driven. WTF?!? It's tragic

To the directors it wasn't tragic. He performs wonderfully when stoned
Re: Billionaires, Millionaires, Celebrities Who Went Broke And Declared Bankruptcy. by Ishilove: 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
iKnowevents:

To the directors it wasn't tragic. He performs wonderfully when stoned
Hahahaha! Crazy cheesy

That's still a shame, though
Re: Billionaires, Millionaires, Celebrities Who Went Broke And Declared Bankruptcy. by teamsynergy: 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
dominique:
Mostly blacks, not surprising at all. Blacks in sports and showbiz are only good at flashing their wealth without making any tangible investments.
Don't forget to include of fifty cents and R.Kelly o. I totally see Floyd Mayweather joining this list soon.
the op mostly targeted blacks. don't be fooled by that.
Re: Billionaires, Millionaires, Celebrities Who Went Broke And Declared Bankruptcy. by coded06(m): 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
ajebuter:

You must be a senior in secondary school in 1991-1992 if you wore that trousers ...

Just like all the boys in my class.

Remember his hit song then?.….'Here comes a Hammer'. and ' Can't touch this'....
Jeez! and Hammer was a very very good dancer.

Good ole 90s.

Hmm Aunty Good afternoon
Re: Billionaires, Millionaires, Celebrities Who Went Broke And Declared Bankruptcy. by teamsynergy: 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
TheMainMan:
i feel for Chris tucker...

nick cannon too.. heard nigga is broke...

there are surely a lot of mistakes celebs bk dn made... buh its too late for them... they had to learn the hard way

i hope they find their feet again
which nick cannon... the niggi isn't broke ... datz fake news
Re: Billionaires, Millionaires, Celebrities Who Went Broke And Declared Bankruptcy. by teamsynergy: 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
if you really think 50 is broke, then u r on a long thing... that man is one smart SOB
Re: Billionaires, Millionaires, Celebrities Who Went Broke And Declared Bankruptcy. by TheMainMan: 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
teamsynergy:

which nick cannon... the niggi isn't broke ... datz fake news
... heard that doing his messy split from mariah carey
Re: Billionaires, Millionaires, Celebrities Who Went Broke And Declared Bankruptcy. by teamsynergy: 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
TheMainMan:
... heard that doing his messy split from mariah carey
that is not true... though he lives a lavish live style but he is far from broke .... mariah is very wealthy and nick had to tap in to that na.. he didn't make much money from her sha. he is still a rich niggi
Re: Billionaires, Millionaires, Celebrities Who Went Broke And Declared Bankruptcy. by tk4rd: 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
Presh900:

What is money good for if not for showing off to your enemies
This is a bad approach to handling money.
Re: Billionaires, Millionaires, Celebrities Who Went Broke And Declared Bankruptcy. by ajebuter(f): 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
DonroxyII:
Abeg abeg oooo Aunty Bimpe , no be yamayama oooo ,

Make I sample u dis one from lil kesh ....

Ba Mi loke ooo

E darijimi ke

awon omo eleyin caterpillar yi o ma fe gbe Mi le

emi ti yo bai

Mio De le gboro Mon .....

Mehn, u feel am grin grin grin lol ....

Nice one aburo... .
Re: Billionaires, Millionaires, Celebrities Who Went Broke And Declared Bankruptcy. by Chijosky(m): 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
teamsynergy:
if you really think 50 is broke, then u r on a long thing... that man is one smart SOB
SOB as in Son Of a Bitch
Re: Billionaires, Millionaires, Celebrities Who Went Broke And Declared Bankruptcy. by EdDave(m): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2017
I know many of these people actually went broke. But stars these days claim bankruptcy to avoid taxsuits and alimony claims. When Robert Kiyosaki's debts were weighing him down, he just filed for bankruptcy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Stephanie Linus Okereke Pregnant? (Photo) / Shocking Photo Of Woman Who Was Flogged 90 Times In Saudi Arabia / Is Talented Musician, Prince Okoro Bobo Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.