Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

"Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter (41908 Views)

Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) / "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. / Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by lajoshua: 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
StarPlayer:
Abeg make dem free gboiz jare.. At least they make the whites realize we are not dumb monkies swinging from trees down here. Show dem pepper
You deserve to be arrested and locked up and the keys to your cell dropped in the middle of the Pacific ocean. You are a disgrace to whatever school you finished from. You're publish in one of the national dailies a public apology to who ever brought you into this world. Why??
You're a disgrace!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by jaymejate: 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
haa, sheep wey follow local Dogs waka go surely chop Sh!t... i think Dammy krANE is chopping it to the fullest

face of NL FP june... dammy krane
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by longsnake(m): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
Family reunion.

Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by Blessingiyama(f): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lota Chukwu, Kiki of Jenifa's Diary covers Maiden Edition of Urban Woman Magazine. Download Maiden Edition of Urban Woman Magazine here:

www.urbanwomanmag.com/product/the-magazine/
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by Chiefly(m): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lol.. Chai see gobe
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by ugochukwufrenzy: 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
Angeleena:
blood is thicker than water...
d same way yaradua influenced buhari

1 Like

Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
Wire wire kisha ti lowo oooo

2 Likes

Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by StarPlayer: 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
lajoshua:

You deserve to be arrested and locked up and the keys to your cell dropped in the middle of the Pacific ocean. You are a disgrace to whatever school you finished from. You're publish in one of the national dailies a public apology to who ever brought you into this world. Why??
You're a disgrace!!!!
Are you drunk? Or your drugs have finished, which one?

3 Likes

Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
Naija!
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by martineverest(m): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
StarPlayer:
Abeg make dem free gboiz jare.. At least they make the whites realize we are not dumb monkies swinging from trees down here. Show dem pepper
ppl like u will lynch a phone thief but praise a frauster whole stole millions online.....smh for u

5 Likes

Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by Cubeet: 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
Afonja destroying the Image of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by Obaf1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
johnbuck81:
I bet wizkid would be laffin his assss out.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Y?
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by belindar: 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
So if sauce kid tells him to drink ACID he will drink it. Nonsense
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
1bkaye:
I keep cackling whenever I see pictures of this Dammy guy flossin' pre-arrest smh

Your titttties got bigger,gaddamn
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
goodlifehyd:
Abeg make una free the dude joor, this might be something he got no idea of and it can also be the other way round, atleast he got arrested with someone who might be the person who booked the flight for him but got him draggedr into the mess cuz it was booked on he's behalf. A lot of this so called booking agents in nigeria also use credit cards bought online (from hackers) to book flight for people. If such person is caught also you all will murder him before hearing his version. Abegiii make we hear word, if not joblessness that has turned everybody to blogger this ain't something that should even get online at all.
This is the only sensible comment I have read since the story came up...most Nigerians think with their anus..keyboard warriors,your leaders are milking you dry,you only come on social media to flex muscles...wasted generation

3 Likes

Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by 124mumsy: 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
goodlifehyd:
Abeg make una free the dude joor, this might be something he got no idea of and it can also be the other way round, atleast he got arrested with someone who might be the person who booked the flight for him but got him draggedr into the mess cuz it was booked on he's behalf. A lot of this so called booking agents in nigeria also use credit cards bought online (from hackers) to book flight for people. If such person is caught also you all will murder him before hearing his version. Abegiii make we hear word, if not joblessness that has turned everybody to blogger this ain't something that should even get online at all.
dude pay attention when you read so you can teach you children basic comprehension, he tried five credit card on the online portal from the site, this company can easily spot fraudulent activities when they c one no insult intended but the guy Bleep up.

1 Like

Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
Pls translate
HelenBee:
Omo Iya meji kin ri ewele...awon eleyii ti rii
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by ladesson(m): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
so if i sey make u put your hands inside fire u go do abi??dammy dey kraze!!
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by colbankz(m): 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2017

Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by kov624665(m): 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
Benz4pimp:
This is the only sensible comment I have read since the story came up...most Nigerians think with their anus..keyboard warriors,your leaders are milking you dry,you only come on social media to flex muscles...wasted generation
Now that you've found what you were looking for, kindly please go back to work and let me enjoy the comments that flows in on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by Tedassie(m): 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
The way Nigerians make crazy conjectures about certain things amazes the hell outta me.pfft
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
StarPlayer:

lol,big sarcasm,so smart dat u ended up in their jail,so who is now the dummy?now dey will show u pepper after dey tear ur ass in jail grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
goodlifehyd:

Don't come in the bid to defend someone say what you don't know clients pay for their travel business who travels these days without the money to pay for ticket there is no credit again in the travel business in Nigeria all cards are tied to local banks this was a foreign transaction. If there is some form of credit it will be paid by the end of the month or in installments I don't issue tickets for anyone with my own money. Na me dey follow you travel ?

So be please very careful what you type if the agents you patronize use stolen cards says so but don't undermine an industry

3 Likes

Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by 9jatatafo(m): 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
previously on season one, Dammy Keane was a big boy and now on season 2...
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
kov624665:
Now that you've found what you were looking for, kindly please go back to work and let me enjoy the comments that flows in on this thread.
NFA
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by goodlifehyd(m): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Don't come in the bid to defend someone say what you don't know clients pay for their travel business who travels these days without the money to pay for ticket there is no credit again in the travel business in Nigeria all cards are tied to local banks this was a foreign transaction. I don't issue tickets for anyone with my own money. Na me dey follow you travel
Whats this one saying So when u contact a booking agent to book your flight he will use ur card to make payment right? See I ain't trying to defend anyone here but why not wait to hear his version of the story before hanging him A lot of artiste that goes on foreign tour get their flights booked by the promoters with credit cards bought from hackers online. Flying first class to USA how much the promoter wan make after flying not just the artist but with he's crew. Abegii try to comprehend what I wrote before quoting me #Shalom

1 Like

Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by MENTORCH(m): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
People should stop saying rubbish is dammy Kranea child or did he jazz him, also sauce kid has been in
Houston while dammy in Miami.
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by Hoodfriend(m): 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
#Free Sinzu #Free Dammy
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
goodlifehyd:
Whats this one saying So when u contact a booking agent to book your flight he will use ur card to make payment right? See I ain't trying to defend anyone here but why not wait to hear his version of the story before hanging him A lot of artiste that goes on foreign tour get their flights booked by the promoters with credit cards bought from hackers online. Flying first class to USA how much the promoter wan make after flying not just the artist but with he's crew. Abegii try to comprehend what I wrote before quoting me #Shalom

Of course you use your payment form bank transfer or hand over card details to be processed that's where the level of trust and the integrity of the business comes in to play do you know how many losses will be made if we were booking your tickets without collecting payment immediately.

I'm the operating manager of a travel company I would know I've been working in the industry for 6 years

Some get discounts and special fares or even charter but the client pays except you have a clear contract of service that states payment will be made after a period of time.

Don't blackball the industry some of us do it the right way

A client wanted me to pay for his Dubai visa that when he comes he will pay back I said no till today a staff member of mine who believed him after I warned them and paid has not seen him today.

Even your hotel is in your name and your payment can be sent on your behalf to avoid extra charges ...made on the companies account

6 Likes

Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by Loop1: 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
StarPlayer:

Eleribu omo

1 Like

Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
You don't need anyone to book for you. This company accepts dollar denominated credit and debit cards which Dammy Krane should have since he is in the USA. Both of them are guilty in the fraud.

Then there is also the grand theft auto charge which means he stole or hijacked a car. He has multiple charges on his neck and not just the credit card fraud.

@goodlifehyd

1 Like

Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by kov624665(m): 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
Benz4pimp:
NFA
NPFL, we know your type. ITK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / Photos From Kate Henshaw’s 48th Birthday Party / Davido And Baby Daughter Fly First Class For Their Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.