Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

"Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter (41707 Views)

Sauce Kid Reacts To Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Rumored Relationship (video) / "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. / Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Of course you use your payment form bank transfer or hand over card details to be processed that's where the level and trust and the integrity of the business comes in to play do you know how many losses will be made if we were booking your tickets without collecting payment immediately

I'm the operating manager of a travel company I would know I've been working in the industry for 6 years

Some get discounts and special fares or even charter but the client pays except you have a clear contract of service that states payment will be made after a period of time

He is just trying to defend Dammy Krane who is basically a criminal like his cousin Sauce Kid (Sinzu).

4 Likes

Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by goodlifehyd(m): 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
NubiLove:
You don't need anyone to book for you. This company that accepts dollar denominated credit and debit cards which Dammy Krane should have since he is in the USA. Both of them are guilty in the fraud.

Then there is also the grand theft auto charge which means he stole or hijacked a car. He has multiple charges on his neck and not just the credit card fraud.

@goodlifehyd
All the charges are from the private jet company. So did he hijack their car also If you read my initial post I said he might know and he might not know about it #Shalom
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by ipobbigot7: 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
We know these people from the South Yeast potopoto republic, no one needs to drag anybody into crime, they just simply do it because crime runs in their blood.

1 Like

Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by 124mumsy: 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
goodlifehyd:
Abeg make una free the dude joor, this might be something he got no idea of and it can also be the other way round, atleast he got arrested with someone who might be the person who booked the flight for him but got him draggedr into the mess cuz it was booked on he's behalf. A lot of this so called booking agents in nigeria also use credit cards bought online (from hackers) to book flight for people. If such person is caught also you all will murder him before hearing his version. Abegiii make we hear word, if not joblessness that has turned everybody to blogger this ain't something that should even get online at all.

Trying five cards doesn't mean he was the one behind the computer doing it. See I have worked with booking agents before and I know how this shii works. They could buy upto 10 credit cards from hackers cuz they don't usually know the amount in the cards and they keep trying until one goes thru. And there's no where in my post I said it wasn't fraudulent I only said he could know nothing about it. Who knows if it was the other guy arrested with him that did the whole trash but he got dragged in cuz he's a celeb and he's name was registered as the passenger. Now go back and read my previous post to comprehend what I wrote earlier and stop throwing words when u the main person who couldn't comprehend what I wrote. #shalom
OK thanks but I still believe that young man was directly involve in the act, because a friend to a thief is also thief!: if that is the case
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
Look at the first charge in the picture I have attached to this comment - it says grand theft/armed. Dammy Krane was fully aware of it. If he could afford to hire a private jet he would NOT be using a public defender as his attorney/lawyer. Public defender is for people that have no money to hire a regular lawyer. Public defenders are free criminal lawyers paid by state governments.

goodlifehyd:
All the charges are from the private jet company. So did he hijack their car also If you read my initial post I said he might know and he might not know about it #Shalom

1 Like

Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
kov624665:
NPFL, we know your type. ITK
KMT
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by tellwisdom: 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
I don't think dammy krane would have tried five cards on a particular site and stll go ahead and board the plane. That he's not aware of the fraud is a lie duh. He was just too carried away AND HAPPY boarding a Private jet forgetting it was all fraud. SMH

1 Like

Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
tellwisdom:
I don't think dammy krane would have tried five cards on a particular site and stll go ahead and board the plane. That he's not aware of the fraud is a lie duh. He was just too carried away AND HAPPY boarding a Private jet forgetting it was all fraud. SMH

He tried five cards and one went through... he must have felt he succeeded.

2 Likes

Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by tianshie(m): 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
StarPlayer:
Abeg make dem free gboiz jare.. At least they make the whites realize we are not dumb monkies swinging from trees down here. Show dem pepper

1 Like

Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by tellwisdom: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
NubiLove:

He tried five cards and one went through... he must have felt he succeeded.

No, he couldn't have boarded the flight if actually HE made several attempts with different cards. RISKY

Even the guy who must have carded it would not risk boarding such flight after several attempts. Well, he must have been doing it before and succeeding. He knew about it 100% that i'm sure of. He needs to sleep in that room for being stupidd and overzealous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by shegsrules(m): 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
Immediately Dammy Krane parted ways with tubaba I knew something was up. Tubaba was on point with him
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by goodlifehyd(m): 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
NubiLove:
Look at the first charge in the picture I have attached to this comment - it says grand theft/armed. Dammy Krane was fully aware of it. If he could afford to hire a private jet he would NOT be using a public defender as his attorney/lawyer. Public defender is for people that have no money to hire a regular lawyer. Public defenders are free criminal lawyers paid by state governments.

Lol i never said grand auto theft wasnt in the charges... i actually checked the case myself on their website with his case number and it was all stated there cuz at first i thought it was a publicity stunt like skiibii cuz dude was supposed to drop a song next week, What i am saying is they didnt steal a car or so but the charges still revolves around the private jet ish. All the charges against him was from the same private jet company and according to the private jet company they only booked the jet but didnt fly yet. you can check their twitter handle, they were arrested after booking the private jet
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by osolee(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
goodlifehyd:
Abeg make una free the dude joor, this might be something he got no idea of and it can also be the other way round, atleast he got arrested with someone who might be the person who booked the flight for him but got him draggedr into the mess cuz it was booked on he's behalf. A lot of this so called booking agents in nigeria also use credit cards bought online (from hackers) to book flight for people. If such person is caught also you all will murder him before hearing his version. Abegiii make we hear word, if not joblessness that has turned everybody to blogger this ain't something that should even get online at all.

Trying five cards doesn't mean he was the one behind the computer doing it. See I have worked with booking agents before and I know how this shii works. They could buy upto 10 credit cards from hackers cuz they don't usually know the amount in the cards and they keep trying until one goes thru. And there's no where in my post I said it wasn't fraudulent I only said he could know nothing about it. Who knows if it was the other guy arrested with him that did the whole trash but he got dragged in cuz he's a celeb and he's name was registered as the passenger. Now go back and read my previous post to comprehend what I wrote earlier and stop throwing words when u the main person who couldn't comprehend what I wrote. #shalom

I understand you perfectly.... Only a crook agent does that.
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by Edum13656: 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
1bkaye:
I keep cackling whenever I see pictures of this Dammy guy flossin' pre-arrest smh

sis... there re some guys outside jail that can cure ur Hot condition.
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by nefertitiram: 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
NubiLove:
You don't need anyone to book for you. This company accepts dollar denominated credit and debit cards which Dammy Krane should have since he is in the USA. Both of them are guilty in the fraud.

Then there is also the grand theft auto charge which means he stole or hijacked a car. He has multiple charges on his neck and not just the credit card fraud.

@goodlifehyd

Grand theft. Not grand theft auto

It is just a fancy word for stealing
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by nefertitiram: 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Of course you use your payment form bank transfer or hand over card details to be processed that's where the level of trust and the integrity of the business comes in to play do you know how many losses will be made if we were booking your tickets without collecting payment immediately.

I'm the operating manager of a travel company I would know I've been working in the industry for 6 years

Some get discounts and special fares or even charter but the client pays except you have a clear contract of service that states payment will be made after a period of time.

Don't blackball the industry some of us do it the right way

A client wanted me to pay for his Dubai visa that when he comes he will pay back I said no till today a staff member of mine who believed him after I warned them and paid has not seen him today.

Even your hotel is in your name and your payment can be sent on your behalf to avoid extra charges ...made on the companies account

You have derailed.

It is possible for an agent to use a stolen card to book a flight or hotel for a client after collecting his money in naira. He cannot withdraw from the card but he can use the card for a service and collect cash. It is not the same scenario you are painting
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by nefertitiram: 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
NubiLove:

From reading the pic, they attached conspiracy to the grand theft. So even if he claims he didn't know, the conspiracy has roped him in somehow to being a party to the crime.

Oyinbos r too smart jare
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by Synord(m): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
nefertitiram:

From reading the pic, they attached conspiracy to the grand theft. So even if he claims he didn't know, the conspiracy has roped him in somehow to being a party to the crime.

Oyinbos r too smart jare

wahala dey ooo
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
I thought it was GTA but grand theft still means the value of what he stole exceeds $950.

nefertitiram:

Grand theft. Not grand theft auto

It is just a fancy word for stealing
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by nefertitiram: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
NubiLove:
I thought it was GTA but grand theft still means the value of what he stole exceeds $950.

Yup. Correct, fancy word for stealing above $950. They now set bail bond for $22,500. Meanwhile in 9ja, bail is free grin
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by nefertitiram: 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
Synord:

wahala dey ooo

If he has a good lawyer, he can manage to get a reduced sentence, or offer a plea bargain and expose the syndicate he got the cards from for community service but he will still have a criminal record. Then with uncle trump in power, deportation na him sure pass
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by UnimkeAk(m): 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
lajoshua:

You deserve to be arrested and locked up and the keys to your cell dropped in the middle of the Pacific ocean. You are a disgrace to whatever school you finished from. You should publish in one of the national dailies a public apology to who ever brought you into this world. Why??
You're a disgrace!!!!

Abeg go find place siddon

Tellme u havent broken the law before
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
in which police station is bail free? grin forget that one...

nefertitiram:

Yup. Correct, fancy word for stealing above $950. They now set bail bond for $22,500. Meanwhile in 9ja, bail is free grin
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
nefertitiram:

You have derailed.

It is possible for an agent to use a stolen card to book a flight or hotel for a client after collecting his money in naira. He cannot withdraw from the card but he can use the card for a service and collect cash. It is not the same scenario you are painting

Again I say if those agents you deal with do that it's you that chose a questionable agent we are talking about companies that Book Millions of flights not uncle with laptop and mifi and have been doing so since 1979 it's a clear sign for anyone who gives service without payment you can't travel for free. Even cruises I do the cheapest you can pay is 50 dollars till 2 weeks before you sail or it's cancelled.

I had to say no to my friends popsi one time e shock but nobody wan pay make you dey flex

1 Like

Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by mctowel01: 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
StarPlayer:
Now that I've dignified you with a response, can you now crawl back to the gutter from which you came from?

Ode! say na dignify, rubbish
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by kov624665(m): 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
Benz4pimp:
KMT
GAD
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
kov624665:

GAD
GTH
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by johnbuck81(m): 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
Obaf1:
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Y?
both are not too good.
Re: "Sauce Kid Influenced Dammy Krane" - Nigerian Claim On Twitter by kov624665(m): 12:01am On Jun 05, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lord Of Ajasa Hospitalized For Severe Peptic Ulcer, Seeks Help / Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) / Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.