Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Very Experienced Cashew Farm And Product Sales Manager Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Very Experienced Cashew Farm And Product Sales Manager Needed (471 Views)

How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) / Benefits Of Rearing Animals(my Farm And I) / My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Experienced Cashew Farm And Product Sales Manager Needed by 76Naira(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2017
This publicity is valid until 16th June, 2017.

Very experienced cashew farm and product sales manager needed.

There is an opportunity available for managing a significantly sized cashew farm (1000 acres) already fruiting.
The need is for a full value chain management from plantation management and operations to product processing, local sales and export.

Please reply to this post if interested with a brief detail on level of experience and network contacts in the business.
Also, there is an equivalent portion of land available for alternative farming activity that the manager would be expected to come up with viable options for.

Please respond soon.

1 Like

Re: Very Experienced Cashew Farm And Product Sales Manager Needed by khoyejo: 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
I am into cashew farming for the past ten years now, i was brought up with it as well i have the experience and what it takes to plant cashew successfully, this my mail, koyejokoyes@gmail.com
Re: Very Experienced Cashew Farm And Product Sales Manager Needed by tectonotimes: 3:30am On Jun 06, 2017
76Naira:
This publicity is valid until 16th June, 2017.

Very experienced cashew farm and product sales manager needed.

There is an opportunity available for managing a significantly sized cashew farm (1000 acres) already fruiting.
The need is for a full value chain management from plantation management and operations to product processing, local sales and export.

Please reply to this post if interested with a brief detail on level of experience and network contacts in the business.
Also, there is an equivalent portion of land available for alternative farming activity that the manager would be expected to come up with viable options for.

Please respond soon.
OP, in case you want to do any exportation, check out the first link on my signature for assistance.

(1) (Reply)

Farmland And Poultry Pen Are For Sale On A Property In Ibadan / A Very Fertile Land For Ease Or Purchase In Eruwa Town / Register For Food Exhibition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.