Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Call Me On Phone To Prove You Are Alive – Fayose Talk Tough, Challenges Buhari, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Me On Phone To Prove You Are Alive – Fayose Talk Tough, Challenges Buhari, (587 Views)

"I Don't Have Coronavirus" - Reno Omokri Does 20 Push Ups, Challenges Buhari / Prove You Are Better Than Boko Haram Fighters, Buratai Tells Special Forces / Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Me On Phone To Prove You Are Alive – Fayose Talk Tough, Challenges Buhari, by Exemplary(m): 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
Call Me On Phone to Prove You Are Alive – Fayose talk tough, Challenges Buhari, I can be reached on 08035024994
/p8BFMm-sH

Re: Call Me On Phone To Prove You Are Alive – Fayose Talk Tough, Challenges Buhari, by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ehn
Re: Call Me On Phone To Prove You Are Alive – Fayose Talk Tough, Challenges Buhari, by ayourbamie: 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2017
Buhari will not call you, he doesn't have ur time... We all know Bubu is stll alive even though he can't perfom in the other room.

BTW what do u want to tell Bubu that u cnt tell PYO?
Re: Call Me On Phone To Prove You Are Alive – Fayose Talk Tough, Challenges Buhari, by Ikpewe: 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2017
Oil sector protesters will call u first.
Re: Call Me On Phone To Prove You Are Alive – Fayose Talk Tough, Challenges Buhari, by dadavivo: 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
Buhari is useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Call Me On Phone To Prove You Are Alive – Fayose Talk Tough, Challenges Buhari, by yarimo(m): 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mr FAYOSE I just spoke with BUHARI he told me the number you claim he can reach you is not going, FAYOSE you have the right to fool yourself.
Re: Call Me On Phone To Prove You Are Alive – Fayose Talk Tough, Challenges Buhari, by yarimo(m): 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
dadavivo:
Buhari is useless

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians, What Is The Way Forward? / See Pictures Of Imo Deputy Speaker In Church / Graphic Photos: Another Suspected Badoo Member Burnt To Death In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.