Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Fibroids - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fibroids (36192 Views)

Say Goodbye To Your Fibroids, Infertility & Eye Cataracts Today! / Juice Recipes For Fibroids And Fertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fibroids by neweyes: 12:12am On Jan 19, 2010
I hope this is the right forum to ask this question. Is there any herbal cure for fibroids in Nigeria? So many people keep saying there are herbalist who can cure fibroids but does any one know really know anyone who has had fibroids and has been healed by herbs in Nigeria? and what is the name of the herbalist please?
Re: Fibroids by Snowqueen: 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2010
Yes there are herbal preparations that will melt away fibroids without operation. Try any of these 1.Collect and boil the leaves and roots of Pig nut(JatrophaCurcas), together with onions,garlic and ginger. Take half a glass 3ce daily for 3 months. 2. Soak two handfuls of fresh or dried leaves of mistletoe in one cup of cold water overnight. Add one cup of hot water to it in the morning. Sieve and store in a flask. Take 1 cup 3ce daily for 6 months. For further help call 08067013345 or mail herbaldoctor@live.com or herbandhoneytherapy.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fibroids by neweyes: 11:31am On Jan 25, 2010
Snowqueen, thanks for your response but where do I get those herbs from and in what proportions should this be mixed please?
Re: Fibroids by ab1989: 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2010
Why dont you try already prepared food supplement that will help you to eliminate the unwanted things in your body/ organs and repair your womb in readiness to conceive if you are of child bearing age.
These products are made from Aloe vera medicinal plant from USA .Their offices in Nigeria are in Lagos, Abuja, PORTHARCOURT and Warri.Their type of Aloe vera is the most potent and medicinal specie (as you know that there are many species) which contains 75 nutritional compounds including 20 minerals, 18 amino acid and12 vitamins
Aloe vera has FIVE UNIQUE BENEFITS to the human body:
1)PENETRATION Aloe reaches the deepest body tissues, some seven layers deep.
2)ANTISEPTIC It has six antiseptic agents which kill bacteria, viruses and fungus
3)STIMULATES CELL GROWTH Stimulates the birth of new healthy cell tissue.
4)SETTLES NERVES Calming effect on the body,s nervous system.
5)CLEANSES Detoxifies and normalizes the body,s metabolism
Aloevera is a natural healthy cocktail which promotes health and well being in the body which anybody suffering from one ailment or the other will pick to overcome the problems
Thank God for the hospitals and medical personnel but. we dont need to live on drugs as our body is designed to function on food nutrients. The drug/ surgery is to give immediate attention to all emergency cases but is not the lasting solution to all the ailments. If we eat the right food our body can heal itself. It is unfortunate that the food we have around us are grown or produced with chemicals which render them harmful to the body or our organs.
There are some Dietary supplement products that can help you to overcome your problem. These products have worked wonders in the life of people. They are not drugs but food/nutritional supplements which will nourish the body system from brain to function efficiently.
the product needed for the fibroid are:
NECT DRINK
PROP TAB
ATIC TAB
GARL TAB
ABET TAB
For more information call 08032451201or01/ or e mail modupeaderonke@yahoo.com
Re: Fibroids by ankeade: 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2010
Hello snowqueen,
Really, av decided not to check the Health section again because what av been seeing is very frightened.
All wat they have been saying concerning this fibroid is OPERATION! OPERATION!
"Yes there are herbal preparations that will melt away fibroids without operation. Try any of these 1.Collect and boil the leaves and roots of Pig nut(JatrophaCurcas), together with onions,garlic and ginger. Take half a glass 3ce daily for 3 months. 2. Soak two handfuls of fresh or dried leaves of mistletoe in one cup of cold water overnight. Add one cup of hot water to it in the morning. Sieve and store in a flask. Take 1 cup 3ce daily for 6 months"

Please, are you sure that this thing will work out and moreover, what is the meaning of PIG NUT and MISTLETOE.
And are you sure it will not have any side effect on the womb. Am still a very young lady who just got married some month ago and was told that I have fibroid.
Re: Fibroids by neweyes: 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2010
I have tried food supplements. I was taking vitamin B, multivitamins, Fibrovan, sea weed, kelp, barley grass, apple cider vinegar, black strap molasses, lycopene, enzyme complex, fish oils, flaxseed , vegetable complex, nettle tea and so on but I will tell you what they did to me. They helped with all the symptoms associated with fibroids. My energy level increased, pains reduced, bleeding decreased but the fibroids remained though I must tell you that fibrovan makes you bloated but it helped as well. I do believe in herbal medicine and that is why I was asking snowqueen for more details such as dosage (proportions to mix).

Please only give advice if you are sure that product can eliminate fibroids or reduce it significantly. The only way we can beat fibroids is by sharing genuine info. Many thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fibroids by ab1989: 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2010
I dont know the type of the supplement you used and may be you are not given the right products because supplements are plenty out there. This one is prepared from Alovera and it is effective that even during the time of usage you can go for scan and if there is no changes you can stop. The choice is left for you.
Re: Fibroids by uteh: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2010
Hi, try FibroidClear, it works. I came accross the product on the internet while searching for alternative to surgery for fibroid. I have fibroid and am using it presently, its working. Its made from natural plants and its in small capsules. Its a foreign drug but they have a distributor in Nigera. its a bit expensive though and I understand you have to use 4-6 bottles to eliminate the fibroid totall depending on the size. Also it also improves fertility unlike other fibroid herbal treatments that might stall conception for some time. If you are interested I could give you the phone number of their distributor in Nigeria. You could use the name (FibroidClear) to google if you want to know more about the drug. God bless

1 Like

Re: Fibroids by rufina: 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2010
where can i get fibroidclear in lagos?
Re: Fibroids by wagbaje: 11:15pm On Mar 17, 2010
hi,
i just want to advice you to watch emmanuel tv, i saw many people drop their fibroid inside the church. watch first, if you are sure, you can go there. I went there last time, so many miracles happen. Wish you good luck.
Re: Fibroids by comechop1: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2010
@ Uteh, good day hope all is well. Pls how is the fibroidclear treatment going on with u? is it really working as stated in their website. have read lot about them and wanted to recommend it for my wife shes suffering from fibroid for a long time now. There are a lot of fibroid treatment on the market but we dont know which is which any idea. thank u.
Re: Fibroids by comechop1: 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2010
@ neweyes. how are u doing? any success yet? any garantee treatment for fibroid pls let me know am looking for a good option for my wife. thank u.
Re: Fibroids by fasa2020(m): 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2010
What I tend to say to women is that before considering a radical, expensive and potentially painful treatment is that they consider looking at a natural cure for fibroid. There is a complete, systematic approach which you can try completely risk-free. It is totally guaranteed to work, but they always give a word of warning. If you are the type of person who is not ready to invest some time and effort into your own treatment, then this will not work for you. You can visit www.stopfibroid.com for more info.
Re: Fibroids by dominique(f): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2010
fasa2020:

What I tend to say to women is that before considering a radical, expensive and potentially painful treatment is that they consider looking at a natural cure for fibroid. There is a complete, systematic approach which you can try completely risk-free. It is totally guaranteed to work, but they always give a word of warning. If you are the type of person who is not ready to invest some time and effort into your own treatment, then this will not work for you. You can visit www.stopfibroid.com for more info.

how many fibroid related topics will you dig out to advertise your website. what you're doing is called SPAM and it's against forum RULES.
Re: Fibroids by fasa2020(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2010
@dominique

if it look like SPAM as you said, then my apologies to the board Moderators and this site owner but the reason is that am currently having a research topic based on uterine fibroid and the site in question had been of great help to me so i decided to help in letting my peeps know much about the site,

Thanks for that anyway!
Re: Fibroids by toaspromo(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2010
gnld an international herbal that has been curing people in the world for over 5o yrs
sms 08098780059 for more details
Re: Fibroids by Doctor7(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2010
Just in September, someone contacted through this forum with the intention to cure fibroid. I gave her our products and recommended her to use it for one month. Before the month was over, she went for her scanning when she realised that the symptoms were gone, the scan result shows that there was no more fibroid in her system. We cure fibroid and after our herbal preparation, the fibroid does not come back. We know what gives rise to the growth and we can balance such homones. I will personally see to it that any case of fibroid is healed. You can contact me at doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com or call 08163037773, 08163122666

You can order our products directly online at konga.com/kedi-healthcare
You also have the option of paying at delivery
Re: Fibroids by Doctor7(m): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2010
Fibroid Growth Decreased with Reishi

I had fibroid growth for several years before my friend introduced me to KEDI Reishi. Just 3 weeks after using this product. I experienced a marvelous change on the size of the growth. I feel so happy over this rapid effect of the Medicine over my system. MRS KEMI LAGOS

A testimony from another patient that was treated with our herbal products. We guarantee your health. contact now doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com
Re: Fibroids by madamL(f): 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2010
@Uteh. Where can one get this FibroidClear in Lagos? Phone number?
Re: Fibroids by Doctor7(m): 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2010
We have testimonies of several people who had suffered fibroid and have been helped with our products, some ladies squat and pushed fibroid out, while others discharge it until its no more. You can call Dr Mac in Lagos 08163037773, 08163122666.

You can order our products directly online at konga.com/kedi-healthcare
You also have the option of paying at delivery
Re: Fibroids by sms4health: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2010
Fibroids is a benign growth that is extremely common in blacks.

For those looking for a solution, is it causing you problems specifically? Problems affecting your health and life?

Because if it ain't broke, don't fix it as fixing it may cause you more problems.

Best of luck!
Re: Fibroids by uzoo: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2010
@snow queen

Hi , i really wish i had read this part of the health forum earlier,my sister in-law just had a tiny fibroid growth removed, (operation ) well i'm here because i really want her to get pregnant as soon as possible .

so can anyone recommend any fertility solution preferably herbal medicines that can help her .she's in her middle thirties.

thanks.
Re: Fibroids by Doctor7(m): 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2010
We have helped a lot of people get pregnant using herbal preparation that is certified and approved by NAFDAC and FDA. We can handle her case, in three months of treatment she is sure to concieve within the three months. Our herbs ensure she ovulates regularly and the timing with the husband will be acurate. We can also boost the sperm count, of the husband including the morphology and the motility. Our herbs will also ensure that the fibroid does no grow again. I am confident that she will get pregnatn as we have been able to assist several others. contact now doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com
Re: Fibroids by mayblossom(f): 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2010
a frnd of mine is 7wks pregnant now and she has fibroid. wot are the risks involved?
wot are the chances of natural dellivery, what effect does the fibroid have on the baby and the pregnancy generally? informed ppl in the house pls educate us urgently, thank you.
Re: Fibroids by Doctor7(m): 8:35am On Oct 12, 2010
Our herbal products although do no have side effect, but are never recommended for pregnant woman, nursing mother and children under 12. We have cases where people have been able to give birth to babies while they had fibroid. Most of these depends largely on the size of the fibroid and its area of growth in the womb or uterus. Once she has put her baby to birth, she can take our products and they will flush the fibroid out of her system at once. This is better than having to go through surgery from time to time and yet fibroid remains. She will take our medications once and she will be free from fibroid and its growth for life. doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com
Re: Fibroids by Sissy3(f): 8:36am On Oct 14, 2010
^^^

do you have a "secret " for a very diseases/illness/problems mentioned on this board?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery / A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. / Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.