Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,918 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Fibroids - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fibroids (36200 Views)

Say Goodbye To Your Fibroids, Infertility & Eye Cataracts Today! / Juice Recipes For Fibroids And Fertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fibroids by angrynaija: 1:59am On Oct 16, 2010
don't be fooled. the only way to manage fibroids is through surgery. even after surgery, you may have a re-occurence within 3 years. noote that fibroids is something all woment have, black or white. it just happens to be overactive in some black women more than in others.
Re: Fibroids by chiproibe: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2010
Pls see a Doctor today.Dr jerry.
Re: Fibroids by Doctor7(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2010
Nature has been taking care of itself since the beginning of the world and shall continue to be a source of relief for all that lives here, prior to western discovery of chemicals. We have taking care of several fibroids naturally, you don't have to go through pain of surgery and be told you have chances of survival and your husband or guarantor should sign.
Re: Fibroids by Doctor7(m): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2010
Why surgery when there is a better alternative. Why manage when it can be cured. All women have fibroid but it grows more in some than others, we also balance the hormone system to ensure that it does not re occur. Why must you manage what can be cured. Why would you do surgery and wait for another three years to do surgery again when we can remove the fibroid with herbs and give you nutritional guide that will ensure it does not grow again. Herb is food, It is not chemical. It does not deposit toxin on your system as chemicals would do. doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com

1 Like

Re: Fibroids by tosho07(m): 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2010
send your mail and get the details on how to get the cure
Re: Fibroids by angrynaija: 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2010
fibroids has been the cause of miscarriages for lots of women. if one is talking about not getting pregnent and simply managing fibroids for the sake of improving their day to day living, then herbal remedies may actually be a good idea; so i'm not completely discounting the benefits of these remedies. however, homeopathic remedies will not work if you are trying to become pregnant and have a baby. the reason for this is that as the baby in the womb is growing, so are the fibroid tissues, and at some point the fibroids tissues do outgrow the fetus and eventually suffocate it, hence the miscarriage. that is why suggery is suggested for those trying to have children (and my apologies for not clarifying in my first response). after surgery, you have a better chance of carrying a baby to term before new and aggressive fibroid tissues start forming, thereby avoiding any possible fibroid-related hinderances to the pregnancy.
Re: Fibroids by Doctor7(m): 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2010
Our Product for fibroid removal does not affect conception, we regulate the hormones that cause the fibroid tissue to grow and eventually fibroid would not come back after the treatment. doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com
Re: Fibroids by ironladyb(f): 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2010
uteh, pls. kindly send d phone no. of d agent in 9ja to 08028411815. kind regrads

1 Like

Re: Fibroids by bamboke(f): 7:40am On Nov 16, 2010
I think a bit of massage could help reduce the fibroid. I have been doing that lately. You could get a good masseur. Also try rigorous aerobics to help burn off unwanted fat. Let see how it goes.
Re: Fibroids by helpful(m): 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2010
Fibroid has become a dreaded ailment this days,however this ought not to be so.why surgery when there are some good herbal treatment that can eliminate it totally.Moreover some women with this ailment that still think or are afraid that they cannot conceive and have their own children should wake up from that night mere.it is well
Re: Fibroids by neweyes: 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2010
come chop, sorry I have not been visiting nairaland for a while now. Since I last wrote I have been trying to get help with regards to the fibroids, which my doctors are saying I must make a decision soon. The truth is that I have had surgery in the past and it has come back almost in full vengeance and I do not want another surgery. The first time I had surgery, my doctors were saying it would be better if i got pregnant immediately but at that time I was not married and didn't really appreciate why they were advising I quickly get pregnant.

Update on my treatment, I have tried a herbalist, not one of those from this forum, he was recommended by someone who believes in the herbalist abilities. The herbalist said I do not have to pay for the herbal mixture till the fibroids have shrunk. He gave me a time limit, well the time limit elapsed and there was no change but I continued to taking it religiously. After sometime the herbalist requested for his money and I told him it didn't work and he told me to forget about paying him and I did, because i was really tired of all these ppl that assure you it will work and it doesn't but I do respect that herbalist for keeping his word.

I am hoping to embark on a new product, someone recommended, so I will try it and give you feedback, please if anyone has had any success with fibroids treatment pls let us know.

Peace to all.
Re: Fibroids by comechop1: 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2010
@ Doctor 7. We are intrested to know more about ur herbs. Is it in tablet and for how long one have to take the treatment to dissolve a big fibroid? what is the cost of the treatment pls? waiting for ur respond.
Re: Fibroids by comechop1: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2010
@ Neweyes long time. just read ur message how are u so far? we are fine in the LORD just the fibroid issue otherwise everything is great!!!! we are still searching and will continue until things come to light.

wishing u and ur family a most prosperous New Year 2011.

Regards. Come Chop.
Re: Fibroids by ritalori2(f): 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2011
I had an amusing time reading through this post! well, they say the taste is in the pudding! I have fibroids that was like a 4 months pregnancy. doctors adviced me to operate but my husband kicked against it. Thank God he did! I was told I would never get pregnant and if I do, it would abort! I had to search and research! got a tip which helped me to reduced it! I boiled 6 big cloves of aloe vera plant, washed and cut into tiny chunks, boiled it in a big pot and allowed to oil for 30 mins. after cooling down, I poured contents into a botlle and took the content mornig and evening dosage half a glass cup.
because of aloevera's regenerative properties and as a detox. I was having cleansing being done to my body and the regenerative work

1 Like

Re: Fibroids by UcheJoe(m): 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2011
Hello,

i am a health volunteer. i have had successes in the treatment and expulsion of fibroids. there are actually herbs for treament of fibroids, blockage of fellopian tube, cyst etc. u need assistance as regards this subject matter call 07089817304.
Re: Fibroids by neweyes: 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2011
Hi Ritalori,

Thank you for your contribution.
I sent you an email. Pls do reply. How long did you have to take the boiled aloe vera for? how long does a batch last after bottling? do you have to heat the bottled mixture before each use? Pls reply. many thanks. I have been battling with this fibroids and do not want another surgery.
God bless.
Re: Fibroids by neweyes: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2011
Oforola pls no time wasters, I don't really want to waste time with ppl always claiming things they can't do especially if they are asking for money. Living with fibroids is not as easy as you think, it is genuinely a serious problem, so pls don't waste ppl's time if you cannot help or you just want to make money. I do apologize for sounding this way, it is just that I am tired of ppl saying they have solutions when all they are after is your money.

Ritalori has made no claim to anything, she has just presented what worked for her, she has not asked for any one to call her. Out of the goodness of her heart, she has revealed what worked for her. She knows what it means to hear all of the doctors reports. If you genuinely want to help just tell us what works and don't bring further complications to ppl whose lives are already complicated. Only God Almighty can repay anyone who can help because you would have changed many ppls' livee or made a remarkable difference to ppls' life and that is the greatest opportunity you can have.
Re: Fibroids by femi20001: 12:42am On Oct 18, 2011
There is no point wasting peoples time on this matter, and pls I am not money conscious if want the solution just tell me right away
Re: Fibroids by neweyes: 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2011
Femi 2000, are you the same person as Oforola.
If you know something that works. Pls declare it on the forum for the sake of millions of women struggling with fibroids.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Fibroids by employer2(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2011
Hi

In a vast majority of all cases, uterine fibroids do not cause any major threat at all. Yes sure enough, these

growths can cause a lot of symptoms and many of them can lead to discomfort too such as pain in the abdomen,

urinary problems, excessive or erratic bleeding from the vagina, and even problems in sexual intercourse. But

none of these conditions are frankly life threatening, and they do not cause any major problem. That is however

no reason to sit back and relax. The fact is, in some cases at least, a few women are not that lucky. Uterine

fibroids have been known to cause complications in a few instances and the consequences can be grave. for full

instant info send sms in these exact fomat. fib/your email id/your name. send to o7o55333ooo .

This is why it is always advisable that you seek treatment as early as possible if you have these growths within

the uterus. After all, why take the chance when uterine fibroids are known to cause complications. Many women

feel really scared when they find out that the yet to be born child must share space with the fibroid. They have

every reason to feel scared because dangers can indeed happen.
Re: Fibroids by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2011
Hi Peeps, one contributor mentioned FibroidClear in her post(Uteh). I was able to google and get the Nigerian contact number for the agent that sells the drug in Nigeria (Ikeja Lagos). In case you wanna try them the contact numbers are 08033714388 or 019504888 land line. The US toll free customer service number is +1 800 893 0319
All the best peeps!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fibroids by Luzmilagros: 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2012
Much ado abt fibroid. Its like the rain of fibroid hv just been released on sum women,including moi. Hv seen 5 Drs.3 advised me against surgery.lnshort the 3rd one nearly chopped off my hubby's head when he even suggested l remove it because of the pain l go thru every month. So l googled alternatives and came across fibroidclear. Anyone know who sells the "supposedly miracle drug" in Abuja? Show sum care.

1 Like

Re: Fibroids by Larrystan(f): 11:12am On Aug 16, 2013
To knw more abt school chalk,powder detergent,scouring powder like Vim,bleach,dettol,laundary soap,face powder,hair cream etc. The manual is #3000. Call 08189467690 for more info

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola / Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery / Combination 3 Pills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.