Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit (12588 Views)

KOGI East:why The Marginalization Of The Christians?.where Have WE Gone Wrong? / God Is Using The Marginalization Of The Igbos For His Purpose - Reno Omokri / Again, Pastor Reno Omokri Caught Spreading Lies And Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 10:00am On Jun 05, 2017
CBN Pledges To Sustain Dollar Injection In FX Market

Basking in the euphoria of the near rate convergence achieved in the foreign exchange (forex) market, indications emerged yesterday that the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) would sustain its dollar injection in the market this week.

The sell side of the naira exchange rate against the dollar appreciated significantly by N12, to close at N363 to the dollar on the parallel market on Friday, as against the N375 to the dollar as was last Thursday.

Also, the buy rate of the greenback closed at N369 to the dollar on Friday, stronger than the N382 to the dollar it was the previous day.

To this end, a reliable source at the central bank revealed that the Bank was not resting on its oars and remained determined to ensure a convergence between the interbank and Bureau de Change (BDC) rates soon, hence the move to continue its intervention in the interbank market

https://www.nairaland.com/3840950/cbn-pledges-sustain-dollar-injection

According to @FriendNG, it is osinbanjo that is also responsible for this too as buhari has handed over to osinbanjo. shior
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 10:03am On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:
CBN Pledges To Sustain Dollar Injection In FX Market

https://www.nairaland.com/3840950/cbn-pledges-sustain-dollar-injection

According to @FriendNG, it is osinbanjo that is also responsible for this too as buhari has handed over to osinbanjo. shior

Yea Osinbanjo is responsible: Before you want to see Ministry of Agriculture will sustain dollar injection?
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 10:06am On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:

And you couldn't provide the marginalization when I asked you, you listed northern post and listed southern post.

Nobody is mumu to accept your video as a point not the real appointment.

Keep making a fool of yourself.

Outrage grows across Nigeria as Buhari’s lopsided appointments continue

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/189117-outrage-grows-across-nigeria-as-buharis-lopsided-appointments-continue.html

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 10:07am On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:

Yea Osinbanjo is responsible: Before you want to see Ministry of Agriculture will sustain dollar injection?
Very dumb assertion. Well, since osinbajo is responsible, Buhari is responsible for the padded budget and I can go on all thread to accuse him of padding the budget the same way you blame osinbanjo for devaluation.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 10:15am On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:

Keep making a fool of yourself.

Outrage grows across Nigeria as Buhari’s lopsided appointments continue

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/189117-outrage-grows-across-nigeria-as-buharis-lopsided-appointments-continue.html

Or rather keep fooling yourself of marginalization that is in video.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:
Very dumb assertion. Well, since osinbajo is responsible, Buhari is responsible for the padded budget and I can go on all thread to accuse him of padding the budget the same way you blame osinbanjo for devaluation.

Who is the leader of the economic team? Osinbanjo

Who have the final say when the economic team decide? The President.

Who is in charge now? Acting President Osinbanjo as well as the economic leader of the nation.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:

Or rather keep fooling yourself of marginalization that is in video.
When a president said on video that he will treat the people that gave him 97% of votes better than the people that gave him 5% in the video and is obvious. If that is not marginalization, tell us what it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUBTU2ZgFY

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 10:19am On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:
When a president said on video that he will treat the people that gave him 97% of votes better than the people that gave him 5% in the video and is obvious. If that is not marginalization, tell us what it is.

And when those video become the reality on ground. Majority of the key positions of the nation are held by the south.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 10:20am On Jun 05, 2017

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 10:22am On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:
Yes, it is a reality on ground.

You mean the below reality?

Everfrank:
North West..... ..7 States = 51
North Central.....6 States = 47
North East.........6 States = 45
South East.........5 States = 41
South West........6 States = 45
South South.......6 States = 45

North ~143
South ~131
Total = 274

Religion Aspects On Ministers.
Muslims = 17
Christians = 19

Strong KEY Ministers In the Government

Transport ~ South
Power-Housing-works ~ South
Finance ~ South
Health ~ South
Employment ~ South
Petroleum ~ South
Budget & National Planning ~ South
Foreign Affairs ~ South
Trade & Investment ~ South
Solid Minerals ~ South
Science & Technology ~ South

Justice ~ North
Education ~ North
Interior ~ North
Defence ~ North

Religion and ethnicity is not spelt in our constitution in terms of appointments but zoning is mentioned.

This information was extracted from the ministry of information's record to educate some gullible Nigerians who are brain washed in believing that this government is one-sided and intolerant to religion and ethnicity of people.

This is a product of corruption, we must do away with it for Nigeria to develop.

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 10:29am On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:

You mean the below reality?

This below reality.

1. Chief Justice of the Federation
– north.

2. President of the Court of Appeal
– north.

3. Chief Justice of the Federal
High Court – north.

4. Secretary to the Federal
Government – north.

5. Chief of Staff to the President –
north.

6. Chief of Army Staff – north.

7. Chief of Air Staff – north.

8. Comptroller General of
Customs – north.

9. Director-General of State
Security Services (SSS) – north.

10. National Security Advisor –
north.

11. Director General NIMASA –
north.

12. Chairperson of the Independent
Electoral Commission (INEC) –
north.

13. Comptroller-General
Immigration – north.

14. Accountant-General of the
Federation – north.

15. Commander of Civil Defence
Corps – north.

16. Chief Security Officer to the
President – north.

17. ADC to the President – north.

21. Principal Secretary to the
President – north.

18. Senior Special Assistant to the
President on media – north.

19. Chairman of the EFCC – north.

20. Head of Service – north.

21. MD of Nigerian Ports Authority
– north.

22.DG of Nigerian Broadcasting
Commission (NBC) – north.

23. Chairman NDLEA – north.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 10:32am On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:

This below reality.

I don't even need to check it because from number 1 you have lied. Chief Justice From The North. So marginalization is by lying.

Director general of Nimasa is Peter Dakuku from PH but the shameless liar said north.

My list was pure of fact but your is full of lies.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 10:36am On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:

I don't even need to check it because from number 1 you have lied. Chief Justice From The North. So marginalization is by lying.

My list was pure of fact but your is full of lies.
Mahmud Mohammed was chief Justice under Buhari from 2014-2016. So it is now Buhari that appointed onnoghen as chief justice this year, no more osinbanjo again.

But you will say that it is osinbajo that devalued the naira not Buhari or CBN
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 10:38am On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:
Mahmud Mohammed was chief Justice under Buhari. So it is now Buhari that appointed onnoghen as chief justice this year, no more osinbanjo again.

But you will say that it is osinbajo that devalued the naira not Buhari or CBN

Who appoint Muhammad ? Your hero Gej did so. Muhammad is the one who sweared Buhari on inauguration day.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 10:42am On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:

Who appoint Muhammad ? You must be a daft. Your hero Gej did so. Muhammad is the one who sweared Buhari on inauguration day.
You are a complete idiot. The same you who claimed that Buhari appointed the current CBN governor because he is appointed by the president is now renegading back on your words. You are just foolish to the core.

See your hypocritical statement here...Liar hypocritical almajiri

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2017
@FriendNG

You claim that it is the president that employed him regardless of who he is. Now, that it is used against you, you have changed mouth.

Bloody hypocrital liar!!! angry angry
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 10:44am On Jun 05, 2017
Again from your list Director Nimasa is from the north - Oya come tell us the Biography of Dr Dakuku Peterside – Director General and How his grandmother is from the north.

Dr. Dakuku is the APC governotorial candidate in Rivers.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 10:45am On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:
Again from your list Director Nimasa is from the north - Oya come tell us the Biography of Dr Dakuku Peterside – Director General and How his grandmother is from the north.

Dr. Dakuku is the APC governotorial candidate in Rivers.
Shut up you this liar.

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 10:46am On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:
You are a complete idiot. The same you who claimed that Buhari appointed the current CBN governor because he is appointed by the president is now renegading back on your words. You are just foolish to the core.

See your hypocritical statement here...Liar hypocritical almajiri

You're the hypocritical liar not me. It is the office of the President that appoint him. Yes.

But is not Buhari as you want it to look like.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 10:48am On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:

You're the hypocritical liar not me. It is the office of the President that appoint him. Yes.

But is not Buhari as you want it to look like.
Shut up. You claimed that it is still regarded that Buhari that appointed the CBN governor irrespective of who the president is, now you have changed mouth again. Continue.

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 10:50am On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:
@FriendNG

You claim that it is the president that employed him regardless of who he is. Now, that it is used against you, you have changed mouth.

Bloody hypocrital liar!!! angry angry

Or rather you're the liar. What was posted dia is about whether or not the CBN governor is answerable to the President regardless of the president That appoint him

And here you're making comparison of Buhari appointments south vs north.

dragonking2:
Shut up you this liar.

Yeah I have to keep quite since Peter Dakuku director general of Nimasa from PH is now indegine of Kano.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:

Or rather you're the liar. What was posted dia is about whether or not the CBN governor is answerable to the President regardless of the president That appoint him

And here you're making comparison of Buhari appointments south vs north.

You were asked a simple question then, if it was Buhari that appointed the current CBN governor or not. You were given a Yes or No option but because you wanted to lie, you claimed that the CBN governor is an appointment of Buhari irrespective of who the president was.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 10:54am On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:
Shut up. You claimed that it is still regarded that Buhari that appointed the CBN governor irrespective of who the president is, now you have changed mouth again. Continue.

I am not a fool. Go back to the screenshot you posted. I clearly said it is Jonathan that appoint him in a brackets (....) except if you're blind.

But then whether Jonathan or Buhari: The CBN governor is answerable to the president regardless of who is the president. That's the point not the mouth diarrhea you're running.

Jonathan appointing him doesn't mean he won't listen to Buhari instructions, because it is the office he is answerable too, regardless of who occupy it.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 10:55am On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:
You were asked a simple question then, if it was Buhari that appointed the current CBN governor or not. You were given a Yes or No option but because you wanted to lie, you claimed that the CBN governor is an appointment of Buhari irrespective of who the president was.

No you're lying: I never said he was the appointment of Buhari. I clearly said he was the appointment of Jonathan even in the screenshot you posted

I only said the CBN governor is answerable to the President regardless of who the President is,
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 10:58am On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:

I am not a fool. Go back to the screenshot you posted. I clearly said it is Jonathan that appoint him in (). except if you're blind.

But then whether Jonathan or Buhari: The CBN governor is answerable to the president regardless of who is the president. That's the point not the mouth diarrhea you're running.
See screen shot of your post saying and listing the CBN governor as an appointment under Buhari. Oya come up with another lie.

Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 11:00am On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:

See screen shot of your post saying and listing the CBN governor as an appointment under Buhari. Oya come up with another lie.

Wasn't he from the south? is He from the north as Peter Dakuku?

You can look for wia I said Buhari appoint him when I clearly said it is Jonathan.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 11:02am On Jun 05, 2017
You claimed that the CBN governor was an appointment under Buhari, I now asked you if it was Buhari that appointed the current CBN governor, requesting a simple yes or no answer.

You then claimed that it is still assumed that Buhari appointed him as the CBN governor since he is an appointee of the president regardless of who the president was (GEJ)
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 11:03am On Jun 05, 2017
You're listing Peter Dakuku as an indigene of the north.
You're listing Chief Judge as an indigene of the north.
Chief of defense staff also you lied.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 11:05am On Jun 05, 2017
dragonking2:
You claimed that the CBN governor was an appointment under Buhari, I now asked you if it was Buhari that appointed the current CBN governor, requesting a simple yes or no answer.

You then claimed that it is still assumed that Buhari appointed him as the CBN governor since he is an appointee of the president regardless of who the president was (GEJ)

No you're lying I never said it is assumed Buhari did so because I clearly state it as Jonathan appointments.

I was only listing position the south is holding in Nigeria.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by FriendNG: 11:08am On Jun 05, 2017
You can go back to the post and check. You're listing position being hold by the north and I write the corresponding from the South.

But then tell us how Peter Dakuku become a northerner

Tell us how chief of defense staff become a northerner

Tell us how Buhari refuse to handover to Osinbanjo last year.
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 11:14am On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:
You're listing Peter Dakuku as an indigene of the north.

You're listing Chief Judge as an indigene of the north.

Chief of defense staff also you lied.
Going by your own analogy here, the former chief Judge was Mahmud Mohammed (a northern) under Buhari till 2016. It was this year that Osinbanjo confirmed Onnoghen not Buhari. Remember, buhari was on vacation when Osinbanjo confirmed him or do you want to renegade on this one too?
The chief of defense staff was corrected, you pointed it out and I noted it. But you have refused to take correction big difference. Everything can not always go your way. Take note
Re: The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit by dragonking2: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2017
FriendNG:
You can go back to the post and check. You're listing position being hold by the north and I write the corresponding from the South.

But then tell us how Peter Dakuku become a northerner

Tell us how chief of defense staff become a northerner

Tell us how Buhari refuse to handover to Osinbanjo last year.
Tell us how CBN governor was appointed by Buhari because you also put him as an appointment of Buhari and you were also justifying it. Guy, you no get talk abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: Akeredolu/Oshiomhole Rift Threatens APC Chances In Ondo / We Have Evidence How PDP Plans To Make Nigeria Ungovernable For Buhari – FG / 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.