Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement (41301 Views)

Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele / Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill / Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Specialspesh: 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nigerian Rapper, Eva Alordiah has finally put an end to her 16-Month-Old Relationship with Anchor/TV presenter beau, Caeser after several rumours of their break up.

She made the announcement in a lenghty post on her personal Instagram account @ievaalordiah today and also indicated that @evaandcaesar will no longer be active..

The duo got engaged at the headies 2016 while the rapper was performing on stage with Victoria Kimani. Caesar popped the question and she said yes.

See below..

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-rapper-eva-alordiah-has-ended.html

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Specialspesh: 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
Awwwwwwwww sad

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by brunofarad(m): 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2017

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Chiefly(m): 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Now who marries a failed rapper?

Chai see UPPERCUT! .. . guy bet why? .. cry

Eva right now:

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Papiikush: 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2017
Damage control after the guy dumped her silly ass. undecided

The relationship seems cursed.

2016 olamide and don jazzy broke their shine after he proposed to Eva on stage.

2017 wizkid take the guy shine in the same headies award show shocked

All this happened when he was with Eva...Who knows what will happen in 2018? Maybe small doctor and Co will take their turns grin

My guy flee the appearances of evil. grin

I mean this guy is such a wicked soul! How will you fück a girl for good 16 months and later break her heart. That is just cruel bro.

But come, make we talk truth oh, after kissing the guy and showing him off severally all over the Internet who will now come and propose to a left over? I mean the guy has eaten and cleaned mouth Na shocked

By the way I dedicate this post to Ronaldo, fück messi cheesy

Like play,like play Zidane has won 2 UCL titles in two years and Wenger is still searching... grin

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by NwaAmaikpe: 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2017

Now who marries a failed rapper?

But with how she's kissing in that picture I can only imagine what she can do with that tongue

Ceasar has been so unlucky in life that I believe he is either cursed or he has been effeminated...

-He proposed to Eva at the Headies and that was supposed to be the highlight of the award...but no Egbon Olamide and Don Jazzy stole the night.

-He came back to the same headies the following year and was snubbed by WizKid while Wizkid kissed his then fiance who was seated just next to him.

-Eva now says she will rather have a pussy than have him...a dog.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by hucienda: 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
So the rumours ring true ...

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by oshe11: 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Tot she denied it.....

Anyways....

My Ex told me she is depressed, felt bad n didnt knw wat to do...

Nw she is asking me to put her pix as my dp(tho I dnt av a gf)

I dnt wana hurt her cos of her depression stuff bt I also dnt wana use her as my dp..

Im confused

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2017
Okay na congrats

In another new... The lady's facial expression was like she's trying to recollect where she had seen the face before!

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
shocked that's sad they looked gud together.. Probably wasn't meant to be

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Penaldo: 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
Eva right now grin

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by toluleke(m): 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
After the guy don come belleful..isorite.. tokunbo for sale.. cry

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by youngbelieve(f): 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
eyah!!!
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Adehwale: 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
All I see here is a poem.

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by kajsa08: 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
eya
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Igboblog: 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
Waiting concern me?
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by noxy1962(m): 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
After quitting music and ended your beautiful career because of a ring.... Nawaoo.
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by ChiefSweetus: 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
Ewu, who gives a fùck? Biko smell off! undecided undecided
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Bunmarium(m): 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
just like that after all the ceremony una do 4 headies

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
Good writing...
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by brandydaniells(m): 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
at ur age u still.dey.divorce
ni
when ur.mates are in. d village answering grandma

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by badthinds: 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
What else? They keep engaging and disenga...I mean breaking up. Das all they know.

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by pennywys(m): 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
I don't really have anything to say, but why celebrities love don't last?
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by ChiefSweetus: 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
These frivolous bitçhes will shamelessly suck a man's entire mouth and trend the damn photos online for years and then expect another man to pay complete bride price on their heads. You better marry that nigga, iznor because wizkid curved him you want to now dump.

Which umunna will be saddled with your oversucked mouth by another man? Definitely not mine. undecided undecided undecided

23 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by GENTLETEE(m): 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
The engagement too long sef!

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by auntysimbiat(f): 10:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hmmm... OK o

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by masada: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
why dey no go breakup
the guy wanted to turn her to Lord of the rings
16 months engagement
damn

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by adecz: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
After 16 months of free 'service'.

Then another innocent man go
come carry, not knowing it is
a brand new, second hand Belgium..

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by oxon(m): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
make we cry

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
Damn... This is sad ...
When I was starting to think a female celebrity is finally having a good relationship

Clarence Peters React To Pretty Mike's Accusation Of Sleeping With Video Vixens / Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo / Cute Abiola Celebrates His Wife, Khurat, On Her Birthday (Photos)