Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement (41331 Views)

Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele / Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill / Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by BestOnlineDeals(m): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
16 months of engagement

The guy wan turn am to Smeagul? undecided

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by freezyprinzy(m): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2017
No b today yansh dn dy back
Its better late than never
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Zizicardo(f): 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
ehyaaa, poor gurl
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by hammer6: 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
DAT IS WAT HAPPEN WEN U START LISTENING TO AFONJA.

FROM WIZKID TO THEIR MEDIA NETWORK, DEY HAVE BEEN ON UR CASE ABOUT UR RELATIONSHIP.

I GUESS THEY HAVE FINALLY WON NOW.

MOVE ON, AND YES, SISTERS WILL HAVE CAESAR, JUST HOW WE LIKE IT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wwUbrw8b1U

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by jaytime(m): 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
We're talking about Real Madrid winning Champions league back to back, you're talking about break up. Who them epp.
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
Use and dumb $ na tday celebrity and crash$ $marriage be iike.5 and 6
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by NwaAmaikpe: 10:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
oshe11:
Told she denied it.....

Anyways....

My Ex told me she is depressed, felt bad n didnt knw wat to do...

Nw she is asking me to put her pix as my dp(tho I dnt av a gf)

I dnt wana hurt her cos of her depression stuff bt I also dnt wana use her as my dp..

Im confused

Use TBoss or Senator Ita Giwa as your DP instead.

Show her you've moved on or watch her Ceasar you.
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Orpe7(m): 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
Guess na to go find ur own banky
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by DanseMacabre(m): 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
This was the underlying meaning to the post she wrote that trended for being ambiguous. But of course many dimwits, even here couldn't decipher it.

But indeed she talks too much online, seems like she hasn't got someone to confide in.

Wish I could be your confidante, bae.

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by heckymaicon(m): 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
so? what nau happen? hala Madrid jhooor
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Jamila05(f): 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
The fiance that wizkid gave ela oju kan

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by kirchofff(m): 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2017
Papiikush:
Damage control after the guy dumped her silly ass. undecided

The relationship seems cursed.

2016 olamide and don jazzy broke their shine

2017 wizkid take the guy shine. All this happened when he was with Eva. Who knows what will happen in 2018? My guy flee the appearances of evil. grin

I mean this guy is such a wicked soul...How will you fück a girl for good 16 months and later break her heart. That is just cruel. shocked

By the way I dedicate this post to Ronaldo cheesy

Like play,like play Zidane has won 2 UCL titles in two years and Wenger is still searching........

vizkiz nawa for u lol

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
The post is long and also a poem very nice

It's sad heartbreak is no walk in the park and they even had an Instagram page aww

I love the old days of love where you go play Ayo die or even ludo but still remain together as one

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by oshe11: 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Use TBoss or Senator Ita Giwa as your DP instead.
Show her you've moved on or watch her Ceasar you.
lol....
I do have a soft spot for her bt nt enuf to let her in
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
They never learn! Keep it low key until you are set to say I do. At the end of the day, you, not the public you are trying to please will live with it.
For Eva to be the announcer means she was the person dumped, how can you be engaged for 18months, and you aren't asking questions!

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by MakCoby(m): 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
What's All the Epistle for? just for ordinary heart break? Aunty go and sit down biko
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
After 16months of free fůckshocked wow just wow
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2017
oshe11:

lol....

I do have a soft spot for her bt nt enuf to let her in

So if you do why question it...honestly maybe she's missing you you never know if it will heal her depression sha put a nice one o not agarancha reloaded

If it's meant to be it will but if it's not something your picture can heal maybe a short encouraging message or even to help her meet another great guy if your not interested again
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by ojun50(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
Make she go break with her pussy
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Mopelawlar(f): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
oshe11:
Tot she denied it.....

Anyways....

My Ex told me she is depressed, felt bad n didnt knw wat to do...

Nw she is asking me to put her pix as my dp(tho I dnt av a gf)

I dnt wana hurt her cos of her depression stuff bt I also dnt wana use her as my dp..

Im confused

So u carry anoda matter com here agn abii? Anyways u can use me as ur dp for her to knw u now av a gf but u wil pay shaa.
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Kingidris(m): 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2017
Uh-oh too bad, I can imagine how she's feeling now and I bet it's Not a Good feeling, She's very Pretty and creative Sometimes I wonder why some Men Can't Stick with A Good woman when they see One.

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Rick9(m): 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
Fake life everywhere.
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by oshe11: 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
Mopelawlar:

So u carry anoda matter com here agn abii? Anyways u can use me as ur dp for her to knw u now av a gf but u wil pay shaa.

lolz....

Again?

i dn cari anoda mata symwhr b4?

If I put u as my dp it wud mk her worse...

actualli saw a pix of her n she looked depressed
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by EngrBello(m): 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
break up?? that's usual for all celeb's
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by oshe11: 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
solasoulmusic:

So if you do why question it...honestly maybe she's missing you you never know if it will heal her depression sha put a nice one o not agarancha reloaded

If it's meant to be it will but if it's not something your picture can heal maybe a short encouraging message or even to help her meet another great guy if your not interested again

dats exactli y Im indifferent abt the whole tin ....

dnt wanna mk he feel rejectd bt nt sure I also want her bak tho I didnt catch her cheatin.... we pathed way for mutual reasons.....

some of my frnds n family stl dnt bliv we r nt togeda kos she stl visits, bt puttin her dp wud send d rong msg out. Tried to mk her understand bt she refused talking to me, saying She wants to slip n dat I no wat to do
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
my gosh! I hate breakups...after engagement so sad
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by bentlywills(m): 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
Papiikush:
[b]Damage control after the guy dumped her silly ass. undecided

The relationship seems cursed.

2016 olamide and don jazzy broke their shine after he proposed to Eva on stage.

2017 wizkid take the guy shine in the same
headies award show shocked

All this happened when he was with Eva...Who knows what will happen in 2018? Maybe small doctor and Co will take their turns grin

My guy flee the appearances of evil. grin

I mean this guy is such a wicked soul! How will you fück a girl for good 16 months and later break her heart. That is just cruel bro.

But come, make we talk truth oh, after kissing the guy and showing him off severally all over the Internet who will now come and propose to a left over? I mean the guy has eaten and cleaned mouth Na shocked

By the way I dedicate this post to Ronaldo, fück messi cheesy

Like play,like play Zidane has won 2 UCL titles in two years and Wenger is still searching... grin

16 months is just a year and 4 months oo not as if is a lifetime

Some guys hv dated there GFs more than that

[/b]
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by IamGodsGrace(f): 11:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
Believe me Eva, u need this pair

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2017
Specialspesh:
cc; lalasticlala
SpecialSpesh??
Abeg send me small money..0125707649 GTBank. grin
Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by madjune(m): 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
Yes go ahead and have a cat and confirm what we already know from the way you take dey kiss.

Confirmed Lesbo.

Re: Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement by fergie001: 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
Penaldo:
Eva right now grin

Hahaha hahahaha,bad guyz

Rapper, Vector Freestyles For Over 2 Hours (Photos) / Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics) / Monalisa Chinda Supports Desmond & Wife At House Of Assembly Inauguration (pic)