Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 (72195 Views)

UEFA Champions League Draw On 24th August 2017 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: Super Cup (1 - 3) On 13th August 2017 / Real Madrid vs Barcelona, Spanish Super Cup (2 - 0) On 16th August 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by Princefrankie1(m): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2017
Ximenez:
Wrong again, the likes of Aston villa, Blackburn Rovers and Newcastle also made the top four within those periods

Aston villa came second in 1993
Blackburn came second in 1994

Blackburn won it in 1995

Newcastle came second in 96,97

So since 1992, it has been man u, man city, Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham, Leicester, Everton, Blackburn, Newcastle, Aston villa.

One of major things affecting English teams in Europe is the hectic fixtures and the FA are more concerned about TV right and money to address that

Yea. You are right. Aston Villa and Newcastle. My mistake.

But yet Laliga wins.
Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by sarutobie(m): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2017
Princefrankie1:

I don't understand what you mean by Epl schedule affecting the teams. Does Barcelona or Real Madrid play Laliga on the Friday before Champions League games?

You guys can make excuses for Africa. Some will say it's because the Epl matches are tougher and it takes a toll on Epl teams in Europe. Can you imagine that? Lol

Teams like Bournemouth, Burnley, Westham, Westbrom and the likes are tough? Come on!

As for your question about Manchester United being the best team in Epl, the answer is, Yes they are. Because they are the most successful till date. No contest.

A team that won 13 Epl titles in 21 years? Check the maths bro.

If they are not the best, I wonder who is.
YES the schedule in the EPL is crazy..a trend many coaches have complained about in the past..they play football even on Boxing Day for Pete sake! While la liga will be enjoying a brief Christmas break..
Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by OVA200(m): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2017
Princefrankie1:
OVA200

Greetings brother. I admire the way you made your points without being aggressive.
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Thanks bro
Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by Princefrankie1(m): 10:32am On Aug 09, 2017
sarutobie:

Incomplete stats! Why do people dig up only the stats that makes them seem 'smarter' than the other person? Blackburn Rovers have won the title in 95..Newcastle has finished in the top four a couple of times too..

If you observed well, you would have noticed that I didn't bother to continue typing the names of teams in Spain that have made the top four since 1992.

I mistakenly left out just Newcastle and Aston Villa for England.

If I decide to run down the whole teams in Laliga that have made the top four since 1992, the list is endless.

Mind you, this list is just for the top 3. I can't type more. Check stato.com for more.

REAL MADRID, BARCELONA, ATLETICO MADRID, SEVILLA, VALENCIA, VILLAREAL, ATLETICO BILBAO, DEPORTIVO LACORUNA, MALAGA, CELTA VIGO, MALLORCA, REAL SOCEIDAD, ZARAGOZA, REAL BETIS.

Compare that to your almighty Epl.

I hope you are satisfied now.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by Ximenez(m): 10:34am On Aug 09, 2017
Princefrankie1:

I don't understand what you mean by Epl schedule affecting the teams. Does Barcelona or Real Madrid play Laliga on the Friday before Champions League games?

You guys can make excuses for Africa. Some will say it's because the Epl matches are tougher and it takes a toll on Epl teams in Europe. Can you imagine that? Lol

Teams like Bournemouth, Burnley, Westham, Westbrom and the likes are tough? Come on!

As for your question about Manchester United being the best team in Epl, the answer is, Yes they are. Because they are the most successful till date. No contest.

A team that won 13 Epl titles in 21 years? Check the maths bro.

If they are not the best, I wonder who is.
Has any la Liga team ever played three matches in the space of seven days before? If yes, what team, cos man u did it last season.

Your talk about Man U being the best team in England, I don't know if it's right to use history to judge. Because you can once be rich and then become poor. And when you are poor and someone wants to draw up a list of the top rich people, you won't make the list cos you were once rich.

When last did man u win the premier league, Chelsea have won it twice, man city twice and Leicester city once since then

You can only say man u has won the most premier league in history but in the course of doing that they don't boast the records some teams who have won it have.

Arsenal won it without getting beaten in the whole season

Chelsea won with a record number of games won 30

Chelsea also won it with the highest points, 95 in 2006 i think, and the highest number of goals in 2010

Those teams have those records over man u, they can as well be called the best team for that.

Man U is the most successful club in England cos they've won it more than any other team in the past, but that's history, they drew over 13 games last season and finished sixth. So Man U is not the best team in England.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 09, 2017
iluvpomo:

Your argument is circular.
Leicester City (12th in EPL) beat Sevilla (4th in La Liga) in the last UCL .... so there you go tongue
La Liga is boring ... only two teams win it, that's why their TV ratings are not as high as EPL.
In fact, lets bet ..... Either Barca or Real Madrid will win La Liga again this year ...... BOOOOOOORING!
You cannot even guess who will win EPL
Go and sleep.

Can't guess who'll win the EPL cos it's a bunch of mediocre, less talented gathering of teams....

1 Like

Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by iamharkinwaley: 10:36am On Aug 09, 2017
Samunique:
You have the cross bar to thank otherwise the score line would have been embarrassing !!!

So don't tell me Man u were outstanding, after all they lost the match, don't know what u are celebrating here !!!

Cross bar to thank ?
I believe they also have Rashford lose or Lukaku's or Fellaini's heading to score due to d injury on forehead making him unable to give d heading a great hit.

Both teams made great attempts to hit d net
don't be biased pls.

Oh yes I should celebrate coz 1 I can see a bit of improvement in my Club And 2 was it not this same Madrid that thrashed Juve 4-1?
Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by kombats: 10:40am On Aug 09, 2017
sarutobie:
lol guys just dey thrown skewed statistics around..from 2005-2013, the EPL missed reaching the finals only twice..in fact in 2009, four EPL teams were in the quarterfinals and 3 in the semifinals..Liverpool was thrashing Madrid like no man's business while Barca was considered the underdogs against Chelsea and manU in 2009...oya count am
2005- Liverpool won the title
2006-arsenal reached the finals
2007-Liverpool reached the finals
2008-Chelsea and manU reached the finals
2009-manU reached the finals
2010-nil
2011-manU reached the finals
2012-Chelsea won....so you see, the EPL was never overrated, they're just having a slump in form...like the seria A giants..

thank you very much for this info.
some people forget about the hectic fixtures and competitiveness when they were dominating Ucl and start complaining about it when they flop.
Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by Ximenez(m): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2017
Princefrankie1:

If you observed well, you would have noticed that I didn't bother to continue typing the names of teams in Spain that have made the top four since 1992.

I mistakenly left out just Newcastle and Aston Villa for England.

If I decide to run down the whole teams in Laliga that have made the top four since 1992, the list goes like this.

REAL MADRID, BARCELONA, ATLETICO MADRID, SEVILLA, VALENCIA, VILLAREAL, ATLETICO BILBAO, DEPORTIVO LACORUNA, MALAGA, CELTA VIGO, MALLORCA, REAL SOCEIDAD, ZARAGOZA, REAL BETIS.

Compare that to your almighty Epl.

I hope you are satisfied now.

But the top four is not the major thing, the major thing is for that first and second position to change.

When last did that happen in La Liga? It must always involve Barca or Madrid in first or second.

In 2015 Leicester was first and Arsenal was second

In 2016 Chelsea was first and Tottenham was second

1 Like

Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by Ximenez(m): 10:50am On Aug 09, 2017
Princefrankie1:

Yea. You are right. Aston Villa and Newcastle. My mistake.

But yet Laliga wins.
You see my friend, I agree with you that LA Liga is superior because of these two players, Messi and Ronaldo. The two are just gifts from God to La Liga, but we all know it can't last forever. Before the emergence of those two, I hope you knw how it was going then. That's why I was happy when Neymar left, and I wish Liverpool won't release coutinho. As it stands Barcelona is already weakened

1 Like

Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by kombats: 10:50am On Aug 09, 2017
funny fact.
when a big team loses to smaller teams in la liga, they'll say that the big team flop, it's an upset or blame the coach.

but in premier league, when a big team loses to smaller teams, it's competitiveness.

Why?
Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by Princefrankie1(m): 10:53am On Aug 09, 2017
sarutobie:
lol guys just dey thrown skewed statistics around..from 2005-2013, the EPL missed reaching the finals only twice..in fact in 2009, four EPL teams were in the quarterfinals and 3 in the semifinals..Liverpool was thrashing Madrid like no man's business while Barca was considered the underdogs against Chelsea and manU in 2009...oya count am
2005- Liverpool won the title
2006-arsenal reached the finals
2007-Liverpool reached the finals
2008-Chelsea and manU reached the finals
2009-manU reached the finals
2010-nil
2011-manU reached the finals
2012-Chelsea won....so you see, the EPL was never overrated, they're just having a slump in form...like the seria A giants..

That's not the point brother. The argument is Epl and Laliga, which is BETTER??

I laughed when I saw your Champions League statistics trying to portray Epl as the better and more successful. Lol

Don't even go there. Laliga has dominated since forever in Europe.

Alright, let's consult wiki.

La Liga clubs have won 56 major European trophies between them, more than any other league.

Real Madrid have won 20 titles in total while Barcelona have won 14. Sevilla and Atletico Madrid have contributed another 6 each, while Valencia have won 5.

Deportivo La Coruña have been regulars in the UEFA Champions League while
Athletic Bilbao, RCD Espanyol, Alavés and RCD Mallorca have all contested major finals. Even smaller La Liga clubs, like Villarreal , Celta Vigo and
Málaga have found success in Europe.[sic]

I can't type more bro.

Read https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_football_clubs_in_international_competitions for more information.

You will be marvelled at how Laliga teams have dominated Europe since the days of yore.

But as human, you will still decide to hold on to your convictions. Lol.

I gat no problem with that. Just wanted to rebuff some claims.

So, what's your point bro?
Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by kombats: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2017
Princefrankie1
did you sleep at all since last night?
Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by sarutobie(m): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2017
Princefrankie1:

That's not the point brother. The argument is Epl and Laliga, which is BETTER??

I laughed when I saw your Champions League statistics trying to portray Epl as the better and more successful. Lol

Don't even go there. Laliga has dominated since forever in Europe.

La Liga clubs have won 56 major European trophies between them, more than any other league.

Real Madrid have won 20 titles in total while Barcelona have won 14. Sevilla and Atletico Madrid have contributed another 6 each, while Valencia have won 5.

Deportivo La Coruña have been regulars in the UEFA Champions League while
Athletic Bilbao, RCD Espanyol, Alavés and RCD Mallorca have all contested major finals. Even smaller La Liga clubs, like Villarreal , Celta Vigo and
Málaga have found success in Europe.

What's your point bro?
My point is, league forms decline and surge from time to time..at a point it was the Italians, then the spaniards and then the English...now back to the Spaniards...currently the la liga is a stronger league than the EPL..so in terms of 'on the pitch' performance, it is the best...but the EPL has more money, wages per player and tv viewership..so off the pitch, the EPL is a better league for a player to ply his trade in..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by Princefrankie1(m): 11:10am On Aug 09, 2017
kombats:
Princefrankie1

I enjoy discussing football a lot. That's just my area of intensive interest.

Thanks for your concern bro.

Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by Princefrankie1(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2017
kombats:
Princefrankie1

Lol. Mortal Kombat i slept o. But very late. Around 1am. Not basically because of the arguments though. I was busy with something online.
Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by Princefrankie1(m): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2017
sarutobie:

My point is, league forms decline and surge from time to time..at a point it was the Italians, then the spaniards and then the English...now back to the Spaniards... currently the la liga is a stronger league than the EPL..so in terms of 'on the pitch' performance, it is the best...but the EPL has more money, wages per player and tv viewership..so off the pitch, the EPL is a better league for a player to ply his trade in..

You are right in some of your assertions, but as for the emboldened, Epl or any other league have never toped Laliga in the Uefa Champions League points coefficient table.

Laliga have always been represented in Europe always, either by Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Sevilla, Villareal, Deportivo, et al.

They have always been there to compete. Always. And that clearly shows their quality and level of consistency.

PS, I am a Chelsea fan. But I just don't buy the Epl better than Laliga story.

It was nice discoursing with you bro.

Have a pleasant day ahead.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by enigmaticlion: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2017
Same here
kunlesehan:

hope you're watching the match cos I'm all smiles like the way I was when my darling Chelsea won the league again.

lol

hala Madrid, my second club after Chelsea!
Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by Ximenez(m): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2017
Princefrankie1:

You are right in some of your assertions, but as for the emboldened, Epl or any other league have never toped Laliga in the Uefa Champions League points coefficient table.

Laliga have always been represented in Europe always, either by Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Sevilla, Villareal, Deportivo, et al.

They have always been there to compete. Always. And that clearly shows their quality and level of consistency.

PS, I am a Chelsea fan. But I just don't buy the Epl better than Laliga story.

It was nice discoursing with you bro.

Have a pleasant day ahead.
You are wrong about one thing, between 2011 and late 2014 Chelsea was the third in the uefa quotient ranking,

It was :
Bayern Munich
Barcelona
Chelsea.

So don't say no epl team or any league has ever topped bayern in the uefa ranking. As the ranking changes depending on performances.

What do you think happened all those times Bayern beat Barcelona 7 goals to 1 and Dortmund beat Madrid
Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by Ximenez(m): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2017
njuree6:
Are you tired of lossing..here will come again with sure fixed odd ..try your own today and be one of our winnner..dont doubt it is real .Add it up for todays game
Go and borrow money from your father and stake on your fixed game, after you win you can fix the poverty in your generation. I just hope you won't pass this kind of thing to your children. Maybe it's your grandfather that fixed Madrid vs Man U, a uefa super cup final. Do you even know how difficult it is to fix a game in a lower league division, all the processes, from the managers, to the players and match officials. But your grandfather miraculously fixed a uefa match for you.

Like i said, go and borrow 5k and stake on it to fix your life.
Thief!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by Herrmes: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2017
Ximenez:
What are you even saying now? Cos Madrid beat Man U 2 goals to 1 yesterday.

The X factors in both teams are Messi and Ronaldo, but even with Messi Barcelona were still well beaten by man city at the Etihad last season.
Go and check the head to head of Chelsea and Barcelona, the only time Chelsea met Madrid in an European competition, Chelsea won.
The reasons are not anybody's business, what is everybody's business is the fact that it's happening.
Another point, this wasn't a fight for Madrid, they won comfortably, even Sevilla put up much more of a challenge last season.
Is last season's Man City the only Man City to have ever played the Champions league?
Chelsea won Madrid once and have a bigger advantage in head to head vs Barcelona according to you, so?
What do they have to show for it? You gotta keep your eye on the price.
Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by Ximenez(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
Herrmes:
The reasons are not anybody's business, what is everybody's business is the fact that it's happening.
Another point, this wasn't a fight for Madrid, they won comfortably, even Sevilla put up much more of a challenge last season.
Is last season's Man City the only Man City to have ever played the Champions league?
Chelsea won Madrid once and have a bigger advantage in head to head vs Barcelona according to you, so?
What do they have to show for it? You gotta keep your eye on the price.
What do you mean what do they have to show for it? The last time Chelsea beat Barca it got them their first uefa champions league trophy, the last time Chelsea beat Madrid it got them and European trophy too, so those are the prizes.

I didn't say Chelsea have a bigger advantage over Barca because they beat Madrid once. They beat both Barca and Madrid separately.

Barca is a wonderful team, but they can be something else with a little help from the refree, we all saw what happened last season against PSG, and a lot of people even voted for the match to be replayed.

It won't matter though, as they couldn't score a single goal against juventus.

Ps :2-1 is not a comfortable win in football

1 Like

Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by Princefrankie1(m): 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ximenez:
You are wrong about one thing, between 2011 and late 2014 Chelsea was the third in the uefa quotient ranking,

It was :
Bayern Munich
Barcelona
Chelsea.

So don't say no epl team or any league has ever topped bayern in the uefa ranking. As the ranking changes depending on performances.

What do you think happened all those times Bayern beat Barcelona 7 goals to 1 and Dortmund beat Madrid

Lol. Brother Ximenez, you will never give up will you?

Alright.

Let's just stick to our believes bro, and ignore the facts. Lol

No Victor, No Vanquished
Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by Princefrankie1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ximenez:
Go and borrow money from your father and stake on your fixed game, after you win you can fix the poverty in your generation. I just hope you won't pass this kind of thing to your children. Maybe it's your grandfather that fixed Madrid vs Man U, a uefa super cup final. Do you even know how difficult it is to fix a game in a lower league division, all the processes, from the managers, to the players and match officials. But your grandfather miraculously fixed a uefa match for you.

Like i said, go and borrow 5k and stake on it to fix your life.
Thief!

I know deep down in me that you have got no chill. Lmao.

Easy with the guy bro. All na hustling.

Mugu fall, guyman chop.
Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by Ximenez(m): 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
Princefrankie1:

Lol. Brother Ximenez, you will never give up will you?

Alright.

Let's just stick to our believes bro, and ignore the facts. Lol

No Victor, No Vanquish
No I'm serious o, this is not about victory or anything. You can check what i wrote online

Madrid only joined when they won La Decima in 2014, before that the last time they were in the final was 2002.
Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by Princefrankie1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ximenez:
No I'm serious o, this is not about victory or anything. You can check what i wrote online

Madrid only joined when they won La Decima in 2014, before that the last time they were in the final was 2002.

Yea I know you are serious. But you misunderstood my point. I am not taking about just Real Madrid, I mean the overall performances of Spanish laliga teams in the Uefa table.

Trophies won, Runners up, Simi finals, winning percentage, that's what I meant bro.
Anyway let's leave that aside and talk about more important things.

Anybody with a good market in football or any other sports betting should notify so we can team up and win some bucks this new season.
Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by Herrmes: 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ximenez:
What do you mean what do they have to show for it? The last time Chelsea beat Barca it got them their first uefa champions league trophy, the last time Chelsea beat Madrid it got them and European trophy too, so those are the prizes.

I didn't say Chelsea have a bigger advantage over Barca because they beat Madrid once. They beat both Barca and Madrid separately.

Barca is a wonderful team, but they can be something else with a little help from the refree, we all saw what happened last season against PSG, and a lot of people even voted for the match to be replayed.

It won't matter though, as they couldn't score a single goal against juventus.

Ps :2-1 is not a comfortable win in football
What I'm saying is you're comparing teams that aren't equals on an international level, Chelsea might have beat Barcelona and Madrid but their achievements cannot touch a strand of hair on Madrid or Barcelona's skin.
Years down the line, nobody would say the referee helped sh!t
That scoreline has to be one of the most deceiving ways to describe the match.
Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by Ximenez(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
Princefrankie1:

I know deep down in me that you have got no chill. Lmao.

Easy with the guy bro. All na hustling.

Mugu fall, guyman chop.
It's very annoying bro, sometimes last year i fell for something like this, the only thing that saved my money was access bank poor network.

The guy already convinced me, so i agreed to send 10k to him so I could get his 450odds. For my mind if i staked 10k on that kind of 'sure odds' I've made it in life.

When i transferred the money, i got a transaction unsuccessful response, i did it again, i got the same response, i was very nervous cos it was like 15 minutes to the time he told me the first match will start.

After like two minutes, I got two debit alerts, totalling 20k,i told him what happened and begged him to just send me the game so I could play it and I would settle him later.

He said No, and he sent me the slip with the booking code and the matches covered like that thief did up there, he said he wouldn't send me the game until i pay and if i don't pay he will show me his won ticket later on.

I just gave up, after few hours, my money was reversed into my account, and i was beginning to suspect him.
The next day, I asked for the won ticket, he sent me another thing entirely cheesy.

Since that day I've been in love with Access Bank
Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by Ximenez(m): 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
Herrmes:
What I'm saying is you're comparing teams that aren't equals on an international level, Chelsea might have beat Barcelona and Madrid but their achievements cannot touch a strand of hair on Madrid or Barcelona's skin.
Years down the line, nobody would say the referee helped sh!t
That scoreline has to be one of the most deceiving ways to describe the match.
I agree with you on your first point.

But the second one, we all know why some people refer to Barca as uefalona. Even after the match, some UK pundits dug up some matches where the ref, helped Barca to rob other teams, most memorably twice against Chelsea, i don't need you to agree with me but that's just the truth.
Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by Ximenez(m): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
Princefrankie1:

Yea I know you are serious. But you misunderstood my point. I am not taking about just Real Madrid, I mean the overall performances of Spanish laliga teams in the Uefa table.

Trophies won, Runners up, Simi finals, winning percentage, that's what I meant bro.
Anyway let's leave that aside and talk about more important things.

Anybody with a good market in football or any other sports betting should notify so we can team up and win some bucks this new season.
Yea, that's true.
Re: UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 by Princefrankie1(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ximenez:
It's very annoying bro, sometimes last year i fell for something like this, the only thing that saved my money was access bank poor network.

The guy already convinced me, so i agreed to send 10k to him so I could get his 450odds. For my mind if i staked 10k on that kind of 'sure odds' I've made it in life.

When i transferred the money, i got a transaction unsuccessful response, i did it again, i got the same response, i was very nervous cos it was like 15 minutes to the time he told me the first match will start.

After like two minutes, I got two debit alerts, totalling 20k,i told him what happened and begged him to just send me the game so I could play it and I would settle him later.

He said No, and he sent me the slip with the booking code and the matches covered like that thief did up there, he said he wouldn't send me the game until i pay and if i don't pay he will show me his won ticket later on.

I just gave up, after few hours, my money was reversed into my account, and i was beginning to suspect him.
The next day, I asked for the won ticket, he sent me another thing entirely cheesy.

Since that day I've been in love with Access Bank

You don't mean it. Lol

You are one of the luckiest persons on earth. Imagine. So na network save you so?

Hahahahahahahh. I wan laugh I wan die.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 4) On 13th May 2021 / Chelsea Vs Villarreal: UEFA Super Cup - 6 - 5 On Penalties / Chelsea Vs Barcelona :UCL (1 - 1) On 20th February 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.