Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,003 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Learn How To Get Money To Invest In This Lucrative Venture For Free. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn How To Get Money To Invest In This Lucrative Venture For Free. (1175 Views)

If You Have NGN10,000, Join Me In This Lucrative Business / Investors Urgently Needed In This Lucrative Venture. Try & See! / If You Have N200k, We Can Put You In This Lucrative Biz Anywhere Nationwide: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Get Money To Invest In This Lucrative Venture For Free. by NettyNelly(m): 3:46pm On May 01, 2020
Do you know that the phone you view this post from, The charger you carry about like an inheritance, The Nice shirt you are putting on, That wrist watch you wear around like an amulet, The earpiece you don't like sharing with anybody, and all tech devices you can't do without where all imported, you Didn't make them, neither were they from you father's farm.
Do you know you can make a lot of money from mini importation as a student and it won't affect your studies. This is because virtually all the things Nigerians use are imported from China, USA Etc.
Do you know you can buy a wrist watch at #3,500 cheaply from a site I will introduce to you and resale at #8,000 or more, with quick sales cause it's damn cheap for your customers, which can be friends, neighbors, course mates etc.
Assume you bought 10 pieces of this item.
#3,500 × 10 = #35,000
You resale at #8,000 per piece.
#8,000 × 10 = #80,000.
What you made is #45,000 as profit.
Imagine making that amount every week.
For starters, you might not have that amount to kick-off with. You must have had good business ideas but you didn't have a starting capital to hit the ground running. But don't worry that is the purpose of this Post.
It is my desire to teach you how to get money you need, to invest in mini-importation for free (Yes you heard me right). Lol it is part of my COVID-19 give away.

This is How I plan to achieve this;
1. I will introduce you to genuine online platform where you can earn money to kick-off with (all you need is a phone, Data connection, and at most 30mins of your time daily, Since it isn’t Ponzi). most of you might be earning from it already.
2. I will teach you Mini Importation business for free once you have registered to start earning.(this is the only creteria to have access to the premium importation webinar).
So practically I am teaching you 2 money making skills for free.
I am holding a practical and interactive training on WhatsApp soon.
If you are interested here's the link on https://chat dotwhatsappdotcom/DwiDIuF3dqGJ00S23R1Bgk

Just Change the dots
Re: Learn How To Get Money To Invest In This Lucrative Venture For Free. by Goalnaldo(m): 3:51pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Learn How To Get Money To Invest In This Lucrative Venture For Free. by brandon2009: 4:26pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Learn How To Get Money To Invest In This Lucrative Venture For Free. by Emibolt: 11:18pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Learn How To Get Money To Invest In This Lucrative Venture For Free. by Chisco0561: 11:39pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Learn How To Get Money To Invest In This Lucrative Venture For Free. by dibunotion(m): 2:44am On May 02, 2020
Re: Learn How To Get Money To Invest In This Lucrative Venture For Free. by Nobody: 6:07am On May 02, 2020
Re: Learn How To Get Money To Invest In This Lucrative Venture For Free. by Bisshop123(f): 12:17pm On May 02, 2020
NettyNelly:
Do you know that the phone you view this post from, The charger you carry about like an inheritance, The Nice shirt you are putting on, That wrist watch you wear around like an amulet, The earpiece you don't like sharing with anybody, and all tech devices you can't do without where all imported, you Didn't make them, neither were they from you father's farm.
Do you know you can make a lot of money from mini importation as a student and it won't affect your studies. This is because virtually all the things Nigerians use are imported from China, USA Etc.
Do you know you can buy a wrist watch at #3,500 cheaply from a site I will introduce to you and resale at #8,000 or more, with quick sales cause it's damn cheap for your customers, which can be friends, neighbors, course mates etc.
#3,500 × 10 = #35,000
#8,000 × 10 = #80,000.
For starters, you might not have that amount to kick-off with. You must have had good business ideas but you didn't have a starting capital to hit the ground running. But don't worry that is the purpose of this Post.
It is my desire to teach you how to get money you need, to invest in mini-importation for free (Yes you heard me right). Lol it is part of my COVID-19 give away.

1. I will introduce you to genuine online platform where you can earn money to kick-off with (all you need is a phone, Data connection, and at most 30mins of your time daily, Since it isn’t Ponzi). most of you might be earning from it already.
2. I will teach you Mini Importation business for free once you have registered to start earning.(this is the only creteria to have access to the premium importation webinar).
If you are interested drop your WhatsApp no. Or quote me with it.

Re: Learn How To Get Money To Invest In This Lucrative Venture For Free. by uthlaw: 5:35pm On May 02, 2020
07039397858!
Re: Learn How To Get Money To Invest In This Lucrative Venture For Free. by Sharpshoota22: 2:52am On May 04, 2020
NettyNelly:

Sorry, I didn't get your question
Forget about d question, sir,pls add me up thank u sir...hope I'm still on time

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Get Money To Invest In This Lucrative Venture For Free. by VEXT: 8:14pm On May 04, 2020
08031323761... Add me up pls
Re: Learn How To Get Money To Invest In This Lucrative Venture For Free. by adomuwiner(m): 11:09pm On May 04, 2020
Re: Learn How To Get Money To Invest In This Lucrative Venture For Free. by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:31am On May 27, 2020
NettyNelly:
#3,500 × 10 = #35,000
#8,000 × 10 = #80,000.

If you are interested here's the link on https:///DwiDIuF3dqGJ00S23R1Bgk

Just Change the dots
Re: Learn How To Get Money To Invest In This Lucrative Venture For Free. by dantenny(m): 7:36am On May 27, 2020
add me up olease
Re: Learn How To Get Money To Invest In This Lucrative Venture For Free. by adamubk(m): 9:33am On May 27, 2020
Re: Learn How To Get Money To Invest In This Lucrative Venture For Free. by Bisshop123(f): 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
A friend introduced me to this website were you are paid 10cents for waching ads well i told him
Wen he cashed out he should inform me well he did yesterday and i think it will be good for you to start with its absolutly free

If interested click the link below to register absolutly free
https://enumoney.xyz/135979737620801/
Re: Learn How To Get Money To Invest In This Lucrative Venture For Free. by olavillax(m): 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2020

(1) (Reply)

MBA Forex Director Resigns As Investors’ Funds Hang In Limbo / Pi Network How To Withdraw And When To Withdraw / This Is A Life Changer Platform Only If You Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.