Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding (46940 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Style For Church Service (Picture) / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out In Shape Revealing Outfit (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Steps Out For Church Service Amid Domestic Violence Brouhaha (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by bigsmoke2(m): 11:18am On Jun 04, 2017
Who Is she I don't kno any of her songs grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by omobritiko: 11:21am On Jun 04, 2017
Aunty slay mama sha won enter verified for ig by force by fire...ibile oshi
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by Freeman59: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2017
If only we could be young forever...

If only we could live forever
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 04, 2017
bigsmoke2:
Who Is she I don't kno any of her songs grin

Oh yes you do.

Hits like ' I must marry riches' and 'My husband don come again o!'
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by ugochukwufrenzy: 11:24am On Jun 04, 2017
Mhissgaga:
Slay mama...na d work way she day do

She's really looking stylish and this her outfit makes sense
but she's not happy...don't mind all dese celebs...they can pretend

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by samtee37(m): 11:25am On Jun 04, 2017
I think she need a maid wey go dey help her carry d cloth from ground grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by Padiga: 11:27am On Jun 04, 2017
Set for picture

Snap!!

That's basically this woman's whole life.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by Obaf1(m): 11:27am On Jun 04, 2017
Atlast she don inherit d slay mama title, nairaland kontinuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 04, 2017
Dis woman adverts don de pass mtn own dese days oo angry

I ken c d gais are busy praising make up and some piece of cotton. Women virtually wear masks these days.

Madam why not give us a flash of the booty? Oh, my bad. She's a slay mama and not a slay queen grin Smellymouth what do you say cheesy
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by Quinn22(f): 11:35am On Jun 04, 2017
Ayama! lipsrsealed
omoadeleye:
Kis
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by Shakingdbumbum: 11:35am On Jun 04, 2017
Nigerian tailors are really trying.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by kenex4ever(m): 11:36am On Jun 04, 2017
I bet she no wear shoe for leg.

Y women Dey like drag dia cloth for floor like children sef.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by 4larhhh(f): 11:42am On Jun 04, 2017
This woman designer is really good. You all yabbing her, shey someone cannot upload fine pictures in peace again...abi she beg you make you put her for news. Failed marriage doesn't say you shouldn't look good when you can...free dis fine woman abeg.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by 12345baba(m): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2017
Hope she paid for the clothes o
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by IntrovertGuy: 11:48am On Jun 04, 2017
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by buchilino(m): 11:50am On Jun 04, 2017
WOMEN N MAKEUPS.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by beckitt: 11:51am On Jun 04, 2017
When her hubby busy de flaunt anoda woman, de call her love after he went out of prison, Una no talk or abuse her, abegii, enjoy urself slay queen.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by Collins10(m): 11:53am On Jun 04, 2017
Wisdombankxz:
Who slaying epp ?

Happy Sunday Nairalanders.

Meanwhile
I have 10.4k and 5.6k active instagram pages for sale .

Call or whatsapp = 08084334575
For Biz..
Scammers plz. Stay off
This your IG post that you are selling, whose pictures are inside? Who and who is the account following and who is following the account? Just asking shaa.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by skywalker001(m): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2017
AmuDimpka:

You are always in the news can't you emulate Genevieve or Rita Dominic or omoni oboli or even mercy Johnson

They are richer than you, finer than you , more edu aged than you

You just act local Yoruba movies....Who watches that

Ntchewwww

What does she want to emulate frm the bolded

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by beckitt: 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
When husband was busy flaunting a woman calling her love , after he went out of prison, what did u do, allow her to slay joor
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by AmuDimpka: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
Forget anything....The bonded are far above her....She can't even clean their shoes.

We must be frank
skywalker001:
What does she want to emulate frm the bolded
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by Vindyk(m): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
crazyABO:
what are the criteria for knowing a slay mama
you no go like use ur phone browser
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by mercy232(f): 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
It's only a mad man that will lay his hands on a beauty like this... even if she's an animal...
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by manu1: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
Oxytocin:
Seriously..??
Slay Queen actress?? grin grin

@THE REALITY, FAR FROM THE UNREAL

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by yabatown: 12:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
AmuDimpka:
No sign of remorse
No sign of contrite
No sign of shame
No
sign of worried

At the end if the day....You are a divorcee. This is exactly what might have lead to the poor man booting you out

I don't blame him anyway

You are always in the news can't you emulate Genevieve or Rita Dominic or omoni oboli or even mercy Johnson

They are richer than you, finer than you , more edu aged than you

You just act local Yoruba movies....Who watches that

Ntchewwww

Correction. Genevieve is not more educated than Mercy Aigbe. She is also a school dropout and has no Degree
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by Keepshining(f): 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
pls who be black lady beside her in the second.pic?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by sisisioge: 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
9jakohai:
In other news

1.It rained today

2.I ate breakfast and went to church.

3. I saw some bats last week.

4. The sky is blue.

5.The Earth still goes round the sun

6. The chickens on my street are looking after their chicks well.

7. Zuma rock has not moved.

8.The cat in my neighborhood is still the prime suspect in the death of some chicks.

9. Birds still fly.

10. Life goes on.

11.Seun must marry this year

Babes, how far nau? The guy never marry? I hear say e get plenty money o. Biko tell am say I gentle wella...say I be ordained pastoress. No worry, I go sign you on as our family friend.

CC dyt
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by joshrare(m): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
what/who is a slay queen?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Steps Out Stylish For A Wedding by weedfada(m): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
manu1:

@THE REALITY, FAR FROM THE UNREAL

Lmao... Chai! Bros you wicked o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Rocks Leggings With Sneakers To Oga Madam Show: Hit Or Miss?(Pics / Orezi Celebrates His Birthday, Calls Himself 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Bobrisky And Ubi Franklin Pictured Together At Airopayinc Launching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.