Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Minister Of Youths & Sports Solomon Darlung Accepts Islam - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Minister Of Youths & Sports Solomon Darlung Accepts Islam (3155 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Solomon Edojah Trying To Politicize Fuel Scarcity. / Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity Kidnapped In Nasarawa / As Abia State Commences Training Of Thousands Of Youths. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister Of Youths & Sports Solomon Darlung Accepts Islam by kamshingari: 1:10am On Jun 04, 2017
Forwarded as received.

Allahu Akbar... Assalamu alaikum.
I was told and later confirm from reliable sources, that Hon Minister of Youths and Sports, Solomon Dalong accepted Islam and Khalimatul Shahada by Shiek Dr Isa Ali Pantami and sheik Khalid today... In Abuja... Pls, endeavor to pray for his endurance and quick understanding of Islamic knowledge as a new convert... Alhamdulillahi...

Re: Minister Of Youths & Sports Solomon Darlung Accepts Islam by Aubrey1(m): 1:13am On Jun 04, 2017
make i do wetin?
Re: Minister Of Youths & Sports Solomon Darlung Accepts Islam by TheLogicalMind(m): 1:24am On Jun 04, 2017
Welcome to the religion of "peace"

Re: Minister Of Youths & Sports Solomon Darlung Accepts Islam by pressplay411(m): 1:44am On Jun 04, 2017
Intriguing. Usually the other way round.
Re: Minister Of Youths & Sports Solomon Darlung Accepts Islam by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 04, 2017
Every man has the right to decide his own destiny. Not my business still!
Re: Minister Of Youths & Sports Solomon Darlung Accepts Islam by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 04, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
Welcome to the religion of "peace"

wetin concern fuk concern wetin dey ground now. grin. Na konji dey catch the guy! No muslem should quote me cos you have your own thread!
Re: Minister Of Youths & Sports Solomon Darlung Accepts Islam by shikshark: 6:21am On Jun 04, 2017
I just want to check if the thread is going to ask the "are u a muslim" bullsheet, but it did not
Re: Minister Of Youths & Sports Solomon Darlung Accepts Islam by Nutase: 6:29am On Jun 04, 2017
His own kettle of shayi. If he wants let him join boko Haram.
My own is he should not come and do a video renouncing Islam tomorrow like one confused folk did earlier this week.
Re: Minister Of Youths & Sports Solomon Darlung Accepts Islam by dahunsy(f): 6:37am On Jun 04, 2017
Coughs**clears throat# he was invited to a Ramadan tafsir as a special guest.....so the next things you guys will post is this Why are D's guys full of deceit and lies just like their brother Lai Mohammed?? I bet it runs in your blood..........The Honourable Minister shared the following on his social media platform :

Assalaamu ‘Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh”

I am delighted to join Shekh Muhammad Nura Khalid and my Muslims brothers on this evening Tafseer 1438\2017 at Apo Legislative Quarters Juma’at Mosque.May the peace of this season be with us all.
Ramadan Kareem.
Re: Minister Of Youths & Sports Solomon Darlung Accepts Islam by free2ryhme: 6:50am On Jun 04, 2017
kamshingari:
Forwarded as received.

Allahu Akbar... Assalamu alaikum.
I was told and later confirm from reliable sources, that Hon Minister of Youths and Sports, Solomon Dalong accepted Islam and Khalimatul Shahada by Shiek Dr Isa Ali Pantami and sheik Khalid today... In Abuja... Pls, endeavor to pray for his endurance and quick understanding of Islamic knowledge as a new convert... Alhamdulillahi...

any opportunity for advert una dey use am

shebi una get una own thread go post am there

knives killing, bomb carrying, beheading ragheads
Re: Minister Of Youths & Sports Solomon Darlung Accepts Islam by veekid(m): 7:54am On Jun 04, 2017
Religion of peace

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Facebook Account If You Lost Your Phone Number / How Many Nl Frequent Have U Met Outside Nl? Whats Your Impression About Them? / Nature Calls. Wrong Place Wrong Time. What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.