Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus (20947 Views)

Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Demotes 24 Professors / N3.564bn Expenditure Scandal In Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike / Maduike Ezeibe Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS (Michael Okpara University Professor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by timilehin007(m): 7:47am On Jun 05, 2017
mosesbola:
A
Waiting for ur epistle to the people of jericho undecided
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by enshi(m): 7:47am On Jun 05, 2017
Serving in this school was a life time sensational experience
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by IhateAfonjas(m): 7:50am On Jun 05, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
abeg hw much dem dae pay as skul fees ? U sure say e nah reach 500k? Or even 1m self abeg make i dae go my FUTA jare (15k) . After all for naija skul na skul

I have a serious question

How long have you been mentally unstable ??

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by samtee37(m): 7:51am On Jun 05, 2017
I trust Nigeria students.. Am sure, by next session the pictures wud have change when the students r tru with all this amenities.. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 7:53am On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

I have a serious question

How long have you been mentally unstable ??

i nah blame u cuz ur papa get money to waste when at last but of us go still come out with the same certificate dae find work upandan
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by Maghan37: 7:53am On Jun 05, 2017
MostBanned:
Looks like a Secondary School undecided
No offense
Really
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 05, 2017
ohhh proudly an alumni greatest umudyke
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by enomakos(m): 7:56am On Jun 05, 2017
odejimoris:
this school is a new one, isn't it
nope
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by EmekaBlue(m): 7:56am On Jun 05, 2017
The gurls there are so beautiful...not far frm my villa d last time I branched there...

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by Solar2power(m): 7:57am On Jun 05, 2017
[quote author=legislatively post=57193929]Classrooms[/quot
Cool, and impressive
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 7:57am On Jun 05, 2017
samtee37:
I trust Nigeria students.. Am sure, by next session the pictures wud have change when the students r tru with all this amenities.. grin
thats true

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by nwamabo247(m): 7:58am On Jun 05, 2017
good looking
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by IhateAfonjas(m): 7:59am On Jun 05, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
i nah blame u cuz ur papa get money to waste when at last but of us go still come out with the same certificate dae find work upandan

Shut up

I never went to university
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by IhateAfonjas(m): 8:00am On Jun 05, 2017
samtee37:

And they haven't destroyed the amenities in 10 years now or you think the University was built last week ??

Afonja

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 05, 2017
Great...love this....COME FUTO U GO RUN...EVERYWHERE SCATTERED LIKE A MAD ENVIRONMENT
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by samtee37(m): 8:01am On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

And they haven't destroyed the amenities in 10 years now or you think the University was built last week ??

Afonja
I mean no insult but

Are you okay....

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:02am On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Shut up

I never went to university
no wonda then y are u anti-me . I suspected something and this was wat i found out

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by Chicent(m): 8:02am On Jun 05, 2017
perfectchoice:
My sister is doinh her NCE in one of the private colleges of Education, she wants to switch to a university. I tried sarching for 1, saw Micheal Okpara University Umudike offering her course( agricultural science and education). Please my question is, what yr will they be admiting her(2nd or 3rd yr) thanks.

2nd yr sir.... direct entry.
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by princy80(m): 8:05am On Jun 05, 2017
Na mouau fine like this?
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by mosesbola(f): 8:06am On Jun 05, 2017
Wat is dis one saying?

timilehin007:

Waiting for ur epistle to the people of jericho undecided
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by IhateAfonjas(m): 8:15am On Jun 05, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
no wonda then y are u anti-me . I suspected something and this was wat i found out

So, going to the university makes you smart or educated ??

I guess you went to university, why can't you write a fuccking flawless English sentence ?? And also stop abbreviating words, you make me sick

5 wasted years at the University, millions of naira down the drain and you're still unemployed ??

My networth will make you cry for your father

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by kceewhyte(m): 8:20am On Jun 05, 2017
timilehin007:
Who remember kaka jersey number at ac millan
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:22am On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

So, going to the university makes you smart or educated ??

I guess you went to university, why can't you write a fuccking flawless English sentence ?? And also stop abbreviating words, you make me sick

5 wasted years at the University, millions of naira down the drain and you're still unemployed ??

My networth will make you cry for your father
am not yet in uni dumbass!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by kceewhyte(m): 8:24am On Jun 05, 2017
profmiganigal:
Great...love this....COME FUTO U GO RUN...EVERYWHERE SCATTERED LIKE A MAD ENVIRONMENT
chicken house
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by IhateAfonjas(m): 8:24am On Jun 05, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
am not yet in uni dumbass!!!

Oh, you're still a kid who collects 5 thousand naira pocket money from his parents

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:29am On Jun 05, 2017
IhateAfonjas:

Oh, you're still a kid who collects 5 thousand naira pocket money from his parents
oooh i said this previously !!!

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by blessingee: 8:32am On Jun 05, 2017
MostBanned:
Looks like a Secondary School undecided

No offense

They just upgrade to sky scrappers right? grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by MostBanned: 8:41am On Jun 05, 2017
blessingee:

They just upgrade to sky scrappers right? grin grin grin

I don't see any sad
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by legislatively: 8:49am On Jun 05, 2017
perfectchoice:
My sister is doinh her NCE in one of the private colleges of Education, she wants to switch to a university. I tried sarching for 1, saw Micheal Okpara University Umudike offering her course( agricultural science and education). Please my question is, what yr will they be admiting her(2nd or 3rd yr) thanks.
2nd year if she has a good result
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by legislatively: 8:52am On Jun 05, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
abeg hw much dem dae pay as skul fees ? U sure say e nah reach 500k? Or even 1m self abeg make i dae go my FUTA jare (15k) . After all for naija skul na skul
its a federal school, the school fees is less Dan 50k

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus by legislatively: 8:53am On Jun 05, 2017
odejimoris:
this school is a new one, isn't it
the school is 23years, formally known as federal university of agriculture, umudike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olabisi Onabanjo University Admission Merit List Is Out. / ASUU Strike: No School In Kogi Has Been On Strike In The Last 5 Years / Osun Students To Study Ifa – Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.