Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

‘I Will Eat You Raw!’ – Angry Liz Anjorin Threatens ‘brother’ And Colleague Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Will Eat You Raw!’ – Angry Liz Anjorin Threatens ‘brother’ And Colleague Pic (1005 Views)

Liz Anjorin: God Is My Sugar Daddy, He Bought Me A New Car / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Will Eat You Raw!’ – Angry Liz Anjorin Threatens ‘brother’ And Colleague Pic by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 04, 2017
Nollywood actress, Liz Anjorin is a very angry woman right now, after what she termed as a friend attempting to destroy her career.

According to Anjorin, the person in question is so close to her that he played the lead role in one of her productions and was supposed to attend the movie premiere until he decided to fix his own event on that day.

The actress who once boasted about being ‘the first Yoruba actress to live in Lekki’ posted the following:
http://thenet.ng/2017/06/will-eat-raw-angry-liz-anjorin-threatens-brother-colleague/

Re: ‘I Will Eat You Raw!’ – Angry Liz Anjorin Threatens ‘brother’ And Colleague Pic by smartty68(m): 7:25am On Jun 04, 2017
Still don't understand why she's reactingundecided
Re: ‘I Will Eat You Raw!’ – Angry Liz Anjorin Threatens ‘brother’ And Colleague Pic by nepapole(m): 7:28am On Jun 04, 2017
smartty68:
She is Nigerian. Nigerians react to everything.
Re: ‘I Will Eat You Raw!’ – Angry Liz Anjorin Threatens ‘brother’ And Colleague Pic by Basildvalour(m): 7:29am On Jun 04, 2017
People who are supposed to be promoting grammar as entertainers are the ones killing it.

Our children will learn
Re: ‘I Will Eat You Raw!’ – Angry Liz Anjorin Threatens ‘brother’ And Colleague Pic by smartty68(m): 7:32am On Jun 04, 2017
nepapole:

She is Nigerian. Nigerians react to everything.
I just tire o. Because the guy get event the same day with her nait she dey yarn plenty plenty. Yoruba women sha lipsrsealed
Re: ‘I Will Eat You Raw!’ – Angry Liz Anjorin Threatens ‘brother’ And Colleague Pic by smartty68(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2017
Basildvalour:
People who are supposed to be promoting grammar as entertainers are the ones killing it.

Our children will learn
Lol! She's someone's role model

Re: ‘I Will Eat You Raw!’ – Angry Liz Anjorin Threatens ‘brother’ And Colleague Pic by decatalyst(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2017
Anjorin, are you a kid in the industry?

Re: ‘I Will Eat You Raw!’ – Angry Liz Anjorin Threatens ‘brother’ And Colleague Pic by dessz(m): 7:35am On Jun 04, 2017
smartty68:
yeyebrities and reacting;

Re: ‘I Will Eat You Raw!’ – Angry Liz Anjorin Threatens ‘brother’ And Colleague Pic by Hawx(m): 7:35am On Jun 04, 2017
Which one is 'choosed'? I hope the person in question is just like a' brother and colleague' to her as she claimed!
Re: ‘I Will Eat You Raw!’ – Angry Liz Anjorin Threatens ‘brother’ And Colleague Pic by heykims(m): 7:47am On Jun 04, 2017
Ur message is passed which is d koko
It could be painful though, aunty Lizzy is just letting out her aggression.
It's called ventilation in psychology, a coping mechanism..
Re: ‘I Will Eat You Raw!’ – Angry Liz Anjorin Threatens ‘brother’ And Colleague Pic by crazyABO(m): 7:49am On Jun 04, 2017
She brought her daft character in the movie to real life angryshe just spit wahever out of her gut undecided
Re: ‘I Will Eat You Raw!’ – Angry Liz Anjorin Threatens ‘brother’ And Colleague Pic by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2017
crazyABO:
She brought her daft character in the movie to real life angryshe just spit wahever out of her gut undecided
[b]daft character in the movie.. [/b]you're very right

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus In A Puppet Photo / Lil Kesh - Just Pray For Happiness,most People Pray For The Wrong Things / ''you Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen''- Tonto Dike The New Born Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.