Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job (81894 Views)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
For the Nairaland women that chose to or cannot breastfeed, please not all of us are close minded dweebs.

It's your body and your choice.

Your decision to breastfeed or not is yours to make. Your PCP can guide you on suitable replacements to breast milk.

Don't let insensitive and assinine asshats bully you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Fourwinds: 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

That's between my PCP and me and it's none of your bizwhacks grin
heheheheheheheeee...bros u dey "Spark" grammar well well....whether a lady likes it or not her breast must sag.....d most beautiful thing a lady can do with her breast is to give it in her matrimonial home...if she feels engaging in " Kerukere walk" sounds good for her breast...I will simply say best of luck....heheheheheheeee
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fourwinds:
heheheheheheheeee...bros u dey "Spark" grammar well well....whether a lady likes it or not her breast must sag.....d most beautiful thing a lady can do with her breast is to give it in her matrimonial home...if she feels engaging in " Kerukere walk" sounds good for her breast...I will simply say best of luck....heheheheheheeee

And the mothers with cancer? They should go and die because they can't breastfeed? Or do you think they are concerned with saggy breasts?

You guys need to consider all angles before you state an opinion.

I don't need your luck. I work hard.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Since all you have to resort to is cheap web links, how about this one?

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/ignorance

Oh by the ay, I'm not your egbon. I don't have close minded nitwits in my family.

you need help mr man, call "nih.gov" a cheap weblink? and u right, if you could have someone like me in your family you wouldnt be here displaying stupidity.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Fourwinds: 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

And the mothers with cancer? They should go and die because they can't breastfeed? Or do you think they are concerned with saggy breasts?

You guys need to consider all angles before you state an opinion.

I don't need your luck. I work hard.
heheheheee...bros mother with Cancer has genuine reason not to breast their babies....do u know what is called "Miracle.?" yes it happens every second, minute., hour and day... have u wondered how a pregnant mad woman carries her baby right from conception to delivery without pre-natal., ante- natal and all d rest and still give birth successfully.? how many sane women do dat....infact d sane ones dat do dat in d north., give birth children with a lot of ailment...u can see dat among d beggers in our streets....Cow wey not get tail na God dey drive flies comot for e yansh...
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fourwinds:
heheheheee...bros mother with Cancer has genuine reason not to breast their babies....do u know what is called "Miracle.?" yes it happens every second, minute., hour and day... have u wondered how a pregnant mad woman carries her baby right from conception to delivery without pre-natal., ante- natal and all d rest and still give birth successfully.? how many sane women do dat....infact d sane ones dat do dat in d north., give birth children with a lot of ailment...u can see dat among d beggers in our streets....Cow wey not get tail na God dey drive flies comot for e yansh...

I don't believe in miracles. I believe in science, but we digress.

You don't get to decide for a woman what she does with her body. The decision to breastfeed is not a general consensus one.

I offer no apologies for digressing with you guys. It is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
karlz:

you need help mr man, call "nih.gov" a cheap weblink? and u right, if you could have someone like me in your family you wouldnt be here displaying stupidity.

Actually, it is you that needs help.

I'm good.

I continue to thank God that you and I do not share DNA. We don't have close minded dweebs in my lineage.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Kelly2713(m): 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
and you think i will read this

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Fourwinds: 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I don't believe in miracles. I believe in science, but we digress.

You don't get to decide for a woman what she does with her body. The decision to breastfeed is not a general consensus one.

I offer no apologies for digressing with you guys. It is what it is.
heheheheheheeeer....bros in conclusion.....it is better to tell d truth right from d beginning so dat agreement can be retified...now any lady dat wants to get married to a man should let d man know if she is comfortable breast feeding baby or not so dat d man can make a choice...I don't want to separate fight base on breast feeding like d one i read up there...heheheheheheeee

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Actually, it is you that needs help.

I'm good.

I continue to thank God that you and I do not share DNA. We don't have close minded dweebs in my lineage.
ode, if your IQ was a bit closer to average you wouldnt come close to saying breastfeeding isnt necessary or call a "gov" webpage cheap...and to think you have the guts to call africa a dark continent out of your sheer ignorane...

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fourwinds:
heheheheheheeeer....bros in conclusion.....it is better to tell d truth right from d beginning so dat agreement can be retified...now any lady dat wants to get married to a man should let d man know if she is comfortable breast feeding baby or not so dat d man can make a choice...I don't want to separate fight base on breast feeding like d one i read up there...heheheheheheeee

Now, that's something I agree on with you BUT at the same time, we men as leaders of our households should be able to bend a little.

A child is not missing out on anything by not being breastfed so the argument, in my opinion, doesn't need to reach a nuclear level. But then it could be the straw that is breaking the camels back for the husband.

Heck, I called my Mother In Law before agreeing to surgery for my Wife, that is how much I respect a person's body and their authority over it.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
karlz:

ode, if your IQ was a bit closer to average you wouldnt come close to saying breastfeeding isnt necessary or call a "gov" webpage cheap...and to think you have the guts to call africa a dark continent out of your sheer ignorane...

Keep getting your cheap thrills with your inane cute words. You think you have a monopoly on Yoruba curse words?

Abinrun omo to ye ki wo ti fi tore fun alaru.

I just hope that you're not the sharpest tool in your linage.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Fourwinds: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Now, that's something I agree on with you BUT at the same time, we men as leaders of our households should be able to bend a little.

A child is not missing out on anything by not being breastfed so the argument, in my opinion, doesn't need to reach a nuclear level. But then it could be the straw that is breaking the camels back for the husband.

Heck, I called my Mother In Law before agreeing to surgery for my Wife, that is how much I respect a person's body and their authority over it.
good...it is better she open up and agreement is reached before a Camel toe sorry a Camel"s back is broken

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:
For the Nairaland women that chose to or cannot breastfeed, please not all of us are close minded dweebs.

It's your body and your choice.

Your decision to breastfeed or not is yours to make. Your PCP can guide you on suitable replacements to breast milk.

Don't let insensitive and assinine asshats bully you.
yea you can quit trying to lead people astray, im sure pregnant women here go for antenatal care and would be well educated on the health benefits of exclusive breastfeeding for themselves and the baby, so shove your stupid ideas up your ignorant a55.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Keep getting your cheap thrills with your inane cute words. You think you have a monopoly on Yoruba curse words?

Abinrun omo to ye ki wo ti fi tore fun alaru.

I just hope that you're not the sharpest tool in your linage.
thats the nickname your parents call you i guess
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
karlz:

yea you can quit trying to lead people astray, im sure pregnant women here go for antenatal care and would be well educated on the health benefits of exclusive breastfeeding for themselves and the baby, so shove your stupid ideas up your ignorant a55.

You do you and I do me.

You have a control streak that is killing you because I'm immune to it.

Women do no need to breastfeed. Period.

Now, as for you and your silly opinion, I heard that Asejire dam has no gate wink
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Fourwinds: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
CioAngels:
Don,t want sagging breast, she got what she wanted in full scale. No pity for her.
d breaat needs to be examined because I believe when she visited OP"s home at d last time., there must be element of Saggy after d handwork of brothers in beer parlour
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
karlz:

thats the nickname your parents call you i guess

E pain am. Evidently, because you're now bringing parents into it. I won't drag your parents into it. I'm sure they did their best, some kids are just naturally bent and destined for failure in life like you

Go find new material.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Fourwinds: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
2bam:
The story look some how fake to me,especially the part that says the mother of the wife took over for the upkeep of the kids in the man's house after the wife was nowhere to be found,how is that possible when the man still has both parents and even younger sister alive.fake story!
heheheheheheeee.....u did not read d story ...I caught u...D husband mum is late....

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You do you and I do me.

You have a control streak that is killing you because I'm immune to it.

Women do no need to breastfeed. Period.

Now, as for you and your silly opinion, I heard that Asejire dam has no gate wink
yea women dont need to breastfeed...welcome to egunmogajis world, and here are the risks associated with that given by the United States Post Medical College after years of research which im sure competent drs and nurses would discuss with you during your ante-natal care visits

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2812877/
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
karlz:

yea women dont need to breastfeed...welcome to egunmogajis world, and here are the risks associated with that given by the United States Post Medical College after years of research which im sure competent drs and nurses would discuss with you during your ante-natal care visits

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2812877/

Excellent. Nice to see the fact being accepted.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robin-cassady/the-misconceptions-of-not-breastfeeding_b_7215474.html

Most eventually come around, you caved too easily though wink

"While the world focuses on children who are being provided for, we should focus on the children who are lacking the opportunity to be cared for properly, breastfed or not."
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

E pain am. Evidently, because you're now bringing parents into it. I won't drag your parents into it. I'm sure they did their best, some kids are just naturally bent and destined for failure in life like you

Go find new material.
lol why e go pain me?na my name abi yours? i never heard it but im sure you had
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Excellent. Nice to see the fact being accepted.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robin-cassady/the-misconceptions-of-not-breastfeeding_b_7215474.html

Most eventually come around, you caved too easily though wink
haba nao bros, why you de do like this? how could you bring up a blogsite to compare ideas with that of a team of competent health proffessionals? dont make that mistake in your life ever
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
karlz:

lol why e go pain me?na my name abi yours? i never heard it but im sure you had

Continue to delude yourself.

Hope you walked it off already grin
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
karlz:

haba nao bros, why you de do like this? how could you bring up a blogsite to compare ideas with that of a team of competent health proffessionals? dont make that mistake in your life ever

I can see how you are the way you are.

A damn shame. Truly.

Nigeria has no chance, none at all, as long as people like you are inhabiting her.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Fourwinds: 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
Laralag:
Not many women can do what the first wife did. Women are generally caregiver. This is a very strange woman of cause not mature enough for marriage n all it emotional, phisical, pschological and spirituality.
heheheheheheee...a lot will do it but in different versions....heheheheheheeerr...like d one dat happen in my area...d d man bought Okada for his wife to take care of and she was given free hand hire d man who will ride d okada and deliver proceeds...it turned out while d husband was away working to bring more money for d family., d wife was busy banging this Okada man...So in essence is a PVSSY meant for d husband who paid for d bride price not given out like d way dis woman denial her baby and gave it to someone else because of attention? heheheheheeee
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I can see how you are the way you are.

A damn shame. Truly.

Nigeria has no chance, none at all, as long as people like you are inhabiting her.
haha..yea people like me would keep pointing the general public in the direction of whats best for them, but you...you could make use of the nearest lagoon, we could realy do with 1 less of your type...

just to add heres what the UK national health scheme says on breastfeeding

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/pregnancy-and-baby/Pages/benefits-breastfeeding.aspx
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
karlz:

haha..yea people like me would keep pointing the general public in the direction of whats best for them, but you...you could make use of the nearest lagoon, we could realy do with 1 less of your type...

And I'll be right here to present an opposing viewpoint, a viewpoint grounded in reality and one that celebrates ALL Nigerians.

Dangote trucks that needs a tire chuck knows where they can find one now grin

Nigerian women, you don't need to breastfeed and science supports it, the decision is yours and not your husbands.

How's that? grin
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

And I'll be right here to present an opposing viewpoint, a viewpoint grounded in reality and one that celebrates ALL Nigerians.

Nigerian women, you don't need to breastfeed and science supports it, the decision is yours and not your husbands.

How's that? grin
science does not support breastfeeding..mhan

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Fourwinds: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

How's that? grin
I disagree...D husband has a say....like I said earlier if she is not interested in breastfeeding ...she should make it clear before marriage...u can not shift a post when u are 35 minutes into a football match simply because ur side is losing

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nickymezor:
It sure does... The lady was too influenced by so called pals n she had to learn the lesson the hard way . Good fr her.Hmmm this tale is more like a Nollywood movie sha. smiley

Abi oo grincheesy
@ d emboldened.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fourwinds:
I disagree...D husband has a say....like I said earlier if she is not interested in breastfeeding ...she should make it clear before marriage...u can not shift a post when u are 35 minutes into a football match simply because ur side is losing

You this man ehn, you no go kill me with laff grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives / Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.