Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job (81891 Views)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
thornapple:

Haven't read it but serves her right.

cc: lefulefu and nickymezor
she"s a slayqueen cheesy.slayqueens offer themselves to the highest bidder na.husband no pay again so she as well just offer herself to any of hubby"s friends willing to foot the bill.na their modus operandi be that grin.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
lefulefu:

she"s a slayqueen cheesy.slayqueens offer themselves to the highest bidder na.husband no pay again so she as well just offer herself to any of hubby"s friends willing to foot the bill.na their modus operandi be that grin.
i see little difference between twerkqueens and slayqueens.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by kechywillz(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2017
This one long like prose
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
thornapple:

i see little difference between twerkqueens and slayqueens.
they are different cheesy
slayqueens/dragons are runzgirls/olosho while any lady can twerk cheesy but then its not every lady can be a slayqueen/olosho.such lady has to be deep in the streets cheesy.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
lefulefu:

they are different cheesy
slayqueens/dragons are runzgirls/olosho while any lady can twerk cheesy but then its not every lady can be a slayqueen/olosho.such lady has to be deep in the streets cheesy.

Twerking is an added skill often acquired by slayqueens to give them an edge above their rivals.
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by aboki2000(m): 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Y’all need to read this true life story about a Nigerian woman who first refused to breastfeed her baby because it will make her breasts sag. Then dumped her husband, son and newborn baby weeks after hubby lost his bank job and absconded with other men.

See how karma dealt with her after many years! She was keeping bad friends who gave her wrong advice that ended up ruining her.

If you know any married woman equally misbehaving in her marriage, kindly show her this story and make sure she reads it.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/karma-punished-nigerian-woman-dumped-husband-kids.html
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by salesforce: 3:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
Wicked women
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 07, 2017
thornapple:

Twerking is an added skill often acquired by slayqueens to give them an edge above their rivals.
some slayqueens are so fat they cant even move their waist not to talk of twerking grin.abi u never see hippo slayqueen b4? wetin dat one need twerking for? grin
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2017
I thought slayqueen meant slaying at being fine or dressing well
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by dangotesmummy: 12:43am On Jun 10, 2017
Fourwinds:
me ke.! shake head.? u never seen person wey dey shake coco nut.?
na your head be coconut
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Fourwinds: 6:16am On Jun 10, 2017
dangotesmummy:
na your head be coconut
na ur head be coco nut
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by dangotesmummy: 10:24am On Jun 10, 2017
Fourwinds:
my head be coco nut
you're right
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Fourwinds: 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
dangotesmummy:
na my head be coconut
Ok... No problem
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by dangotesmummy: 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2017
Fourwinds:
Ok... I'm also impotent with a tiny dick problem
it's obvious na.no wonder she ran away from you.

All those energy you're using to rant if you used it to solve your midget penis women will not be running away from you but instead you'll be doing cho cho cho about. Retarded monkey
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Fourwinds: 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
dangotesmummy:
it's obvious na.no wonder he ran away from me.

All those energy im using to rant if i used it to solve my borehole vagina men will not be running away from me but instead i'll be doing cho cho cho about.im a big b1tch
well...u can see how insane u are
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by dangotesmummy: 8:14am On Jun 11, 2017
Fourwinds:
well...i can see how insane i am
good wink
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by dangotesmummy: 9:46am On Jun 11, 2017
Fourwinds:
... Hmmmm.... I never knew my short gutter hepes carrying phenese is a business centre... I am keeping it up
is that so grin
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Fourwinds: 9:59am On Jun 11, 2017
dangotesmummy:
im b1tch that has marketed my borehole pvssy... grin

no wonder u are d revise of Dangote in flesh marketing
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by JhyMedex: 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
thesicilian:

The sad fact is, they are even too busy fixing weavons and artificial eyebrows to read anything longer than a sentence.
Wicked!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by dangotesmummy: 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
Fourwinds:
no wonder i am an animal in human flesh
you wey your mama suppose use do menstruation
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Fourwinds: 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
dangotesmummy:
i have smelling vagina and i fvckk like b1tch during menstruation
damn.... U must have created a big borehole right in between ur legs...someone should give me handkerchief
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by dangotesmummy: 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2017
Fourwinds:
damn.... My mother must have created a big borehole right in between her legs...someone should give me handkerchief and airfreshner
grin

grin
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by Fourwinds: 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
dangotemummy:
[/quote]my mother and i have large borehole as vagina and it is as a result of our B1tch work... D vaginas brings foul odour... Guass this b1tch smell bad mennnhh
Re: Woman Dumps Her Husband After He Lost Bank Job by pressy09: 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
men can be dubious at times. read what i found here http://www.dailyfamily.ng/7-lies-common-lies-men/
stigmond:
E long jareh!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Men In USA, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / The Truth About Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives / Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.