Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News (2185 Views)

Oshiomhole Dumped By Buhari Ministers, Appointees, South-South Leaders -Vanguard / South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? / Biafra: Listen To Nnamdi Kanu's Phone Call With Channels Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News by Cooly100: 8:20am On Jun 04, 2017
THE Pan Niger-Delta Forum, PANDEF, a coalition of traditional rulers and leaders of ethnic nationalities of the South-South region, yesterday, advised the Federal Government and the rest of the country to listen to the demands of the Biafra agitators in the South-East region.

PANDEF, in a statement by its Co-Chairman, Obong Victor Attah, said: “Biafra is born out of a deep-seated and agonizing feeling of marginalization and discrimination, so as has been advised; let us listen to the Ibos and the Biafra agitators.” It pointed out that there was no harm in discussing the unity of Nigeria, adding: “We listen to them with clear understanding that Nigeria is better off united and that disintegration is not in anyone’s interest.

The success recorded by the Biafra sit-at-home call as reported by various news media is a clear indication that all is not well in our country. We in PANDEF find this quite disturbing and, therefore, consider it necessary to issue this statement.” “We have always had centrifugal and centripetal forces working at variance within the country. The compromise between this forces gave birth to our federal system, which at independence provided for us to be our brothers’ keepers, while at the same time providing enough for each region to develop at its own pace”.

The South-South group said it was convinced that the solution to the challenges that agitate the nation today were contained in the over 600 recommendations of the 2014 National Conference.

It posited: “Restructuring does not, by any stretch of imagination, suggest a breakup of the country. We also acknowledge that restructuring cannot happen overnight or in one fell swoop, but must be diligently embarked upon for our harmonious co-existence. “The conference report did not suggest abolition of states, but carefully spelt out steps to be taken to restructure our federal system without pain.

The wisdom of implementing the recommendations of that conference cannot be overemphasized,” the group added.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/south-south-leaders-fg-biafra-listen-cries-igbo/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News by frenzydilz(m): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2017
This dullard of a president wouldn't use the 2014 CONFAB recommendations. Maybe simply because GEJ had a hand in it

8 Likes

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News by SHAKABOOM: 8:42am On Jun 04, 2017
Northerners are power drunk..They will not listen..The only language a Black man in power understand is war..If it should reach that level.. All I expect from other region is to play neutral and defend dia land..
Anytime you tell them to correct dia mistake they threaten you with war..If its WAR they want then they will have it abundantly..Thank God southerners have nothing to lose.. angry

1 Like

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 04, 2017
No senator has been bold enough to sponsor a bill towards restructuring this shithole. Shows we are all hypocrites who only bark but can't bite
Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News by DocHMD: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2017
ColonelDrake:
No senator has been bold enough to sponsor a bill towards restructuring this shithole. Shows we are all hypocrites who only bark but can't bite

yorubas are the ones who shouting 'restructure' loudest when Biafrans say they want to go and begging Biafrans to support 'restructure' loudest.

Why not get a yoruba senator to sponsor same? If your cries for 'restructure' is sincere and not an attempt to drown the Biafran agitation?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News by RareDiamonds: 10:15am On Jun 04, 2017
Interesting
Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News by RareDiamonds: 10:16am On Jun 04, 2017
Biafra must be free

5 Likes

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News by ba7man(m): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2017
I have never heard of a nation that got its independence by insulting its parent Nation like a market woman.

Matmahat Ghandi.

1 Like

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News by DocHMD: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2017
ba7man:
I have never heard of a nation that got its independence by insulting its parent Nation like a market woman.

Matmahat Ghandi.

This your Amala quote na Ghandirudeen ibn Ewedu from oshogbo talk am. No be one wey everybody know. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 04, 2017
DocHMD:

yorubas are the ones who shout 'restructure' loudest when Biafrans say they want to go and beg Biafrans to support 'restructure' loudest.

Why not get a yoruba senator to sponsor same? If your cries for 'restructure' is sincere and not an attempt to drown the Biafran agitation?
It will never be better for you and your family. I hate it when you guys say we don't want you to go. Jeeezz... Are you mad ni? Are you stupid ni? What's my business with your agitation? How's it your business if no south west senators is proposing a bill for restructuring? How does south west affairs affect you? Is your brain paining you and abi craze they worry this one ni? Aren't you the slaves crying for freedom? Why are your senators not bold enough to put forward the bill but have the courage for a SEDC bill? That just proves that y'all love one Nigeria even more than the abokis but hiding like a coward under biadruggg..Guy, being online is your saving grace.. I haven't seen any yyyeboe drug pusher in real life tell it to my face that I don't want him to go...We have sounded it into your hearing several times that we want you to go..Every Yoruba has reiterated this over and over again.. Are you pained that we are not hating the abokis like you? You're pained because you know that if Yorubas don't side with you, you're only building castles in the air.. Please tell your people to come tell me say I'm holding them down and let me panel beat their akpu head into shape. Nonsense
Hear the trash this animal is spewing.. Y'all attach so much importance to yourself.. Biadruggt remains an online country...cry me a river
God punish you

3 Likes

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News by Cooly100: 10:43am On Jun 04, 2017
ColonelDrake:

It will never be better for you and your family. I hate it when you guys say we don't want you to go. Jeeezz... Are you mad ni? Are you stupid ni? What's my business with your agitation? How's it your business if no south west senators is proposing a bill for restructuring? How does south west affairs affect you? Is your brain paining you and abi craze they worry this one ni? Aren't you the slaves crying for freedom? Why are your senators not bold enough to put forward the bill but have the courage for a SEDC bill? That just proves that y'all love one Nigeria even more than the abokis but hiding like a coward under biadruggg..Guy, being online is your saving grace.. I haven't seen any yyyeboe drug pusher in real life tell it to my face that I don't want him to go...We have sounded it into your hearing several times that we want you to go..Every Yoruba has reiterated this over and over again.. Are you pained that we are not hating the abokis like you? You're pained because you know that if Yorubas don't side with you, you're only building castles in the air.. Please tell your people to come tell me say I'm holding them down and let me panel beat their akpu head into shape. Nonsense
Hear the trash this animal is spewing.. Y'all attach so much importance to yourself.. Biadruggt remains an online country...cry me a river
God punish you

Ogbeni NuruDEEN, why are you getting worked up? He asked simple question. Simce the SW prefer restructuring more than separation...why haven't any of their NASS members table such in the floor of the house...Just like you afonjas, have asked why no SE NASS member have table the need for referendum...These shouldn't provoke you...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 04, 2017
Cooly100:

Ogbeni NuruDEEN, why are you getting worked up? He asked simple question. Simce the SW prefer restructuring more than separation...why haven't any of their NASS members table such in the floor of the house...Just like you afonjas, have asked why no SE NASS member have table the need for referendum...These shouldn't provoke you...
Illiterate, read my first post. Why y'all like to display your ignorance and poor comprehension like this. Sucks to be you... Spits on your akpu head...
Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 04, 2017
2015 - Gej till 2019

2016 - Biafrauud or death..

We don't want them to go they say.

Bunch of disgusting reprobates.
Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News by Cooly100: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Illiterate, read my first post. Why y'all like to display your ignorance and poor comprehension like this. Sucks to be you... Spits on your akpu head...

There is nothing to comprehend here, than what I have stated...It is you who does't know your left from you right...You the sickening skull mining, brown roofing, algea soup consuming afonja... grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News by BAILMONEY: 10:57am On Jun 04, 2017
ColonelDrake:
2015 - Gej till 2019
2016 - Biafrauud or death..
We don't want them to go they say.

Bunch of disgusting reprobates.
SKULL MINING AFONJA MUSLIM

8 Likes

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2017
Cooly100:

There is nothing to comprehend here, than what I have stated...It is you who does't know your left from you right...You the sickening skull mining, brown roofing, algea soup consuming afonja... grin grin grin
There is nothing to comprehend there because your brain has rotten due to too much consumption of expired akpu. Cowards who all hiding behind biadrugf to make other regions develop their erosion ravaged region. They think our senators are dummies. they all saw through your deceit.. South east dev commission bill my ass..
Y'all say you don't need fg yet cry marginalization...Boast of being rich yet cry like babies whose ice creams have been taken away from them..

Spits on their akpu flat heads..Go and bow down for your Lord cownu, clown

2 Likes

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2017
BAILMONEY:
SKULL MINING AFONJA MUSLIM
LMAO M0rons

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2017
They drag SS and benue minorities into their biafrog but when it's time to claim benefits they say SE. They only use the SS and benue minorities to claim benefits for the SE only and further the interest of SE alone.
Opportunists..

1 Like

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News by Cooly100: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2017
ColonelDrake:

There is nothing to comprehend there because your brain has rotten due to too much consumption of expired akpu. Cowards who all hiding behind biadrugf to make other regions develop their erosion ravaged region. They think our senators are dummies. they all saw through your deceit.. South east dev commission bill my ass..
Y'all say you don't need fg yet cry marginalization...Boast of being rich yet cry like babies whose ice creams have been taken away from them..

Spits on their akpu flat heads..Go and bow down for your Lord cownu, clown

Algae ewedu, gozzling with decayed yam floor, called amala have obviously affected your grey matter....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 04, 2017
Cooly100:

Algae ewedu, gozzling with decayed yam floor, called amala have obviously affected your grey matter....
Same old shitt. You're sounding like broken record already...Go and munch human poo like your soup below..

1 Like

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News by Cooly100: 11:20am On Jun 04, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Same old shitt. You're sounding like broken record already...Go and munch human poo like your soup below..

My afonji friend gave me some of these in UK. I fed it to my German Shepard...I was surmon by animal rights group. I don't know why...Is that excreta? The yellow stuff at the edge...? The green stuff it that algae..spirogyra?

5 Likes

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 04, 2017
Cooly100:

My afonji friend gave me some of these in UK. I fed it to my German Shepard...I was surmon by animal rights group. I don't know why...Is that excreta? The yellow stuff at the edge...? The green stuff it that algae..spirogyra?
If you're not a broke ass, you won't have fed it to your "German sherperd". Your miserable self cannot fend for himself talk more of his dog.. Fable conscripted from your shop at alaba..We all know you're a low life...
See what biafraudd has been reduced to. cownu's handshake now heals stomach pain...lmao
jokers
bunch of disgusting immigrants and destitutes

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News by tossie101(f): 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Cooly100:

Its not even yam itself its the yam peel..lol.

Tell him Where u come from only goats eat yam peel.

1 Like

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News by Arda1000(m): 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
ColonelDrake:

God punish you
we don't need a Yoruba South West to Side with us,stop poking your disfigured nose on Biafra,channel ur all strength to get oduadua ewudu Brown roofs republic

1 Like

Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
Arda1000:
we don't need a Yoruba South West to Side with us,stop poking your disfigured nose on Biafra,channel ur all strength to get oduadua ewudu Brown roofs republic
tell that to your demented father and senile mama
Re: South-south Leaders To FG On Biafra: Listen To The Cries Of Igbo - News by Arda1000(m): 8:22am On Jun 05, 2017
ColonelDrake:

tell that to your demented father and senile mama
I would have insulted you but it seems madness runs in your family linage

(1) (Reply)

Re-arresting Nnamdi Kanu A Mistake Govt Must Avoid–eastern Consultative Assembly / Pro-biafra Supporters Plan Mass Protest At UN Headquarters On September 19 Pics / Israeli Embassy Conferred Posthumous Award On Obafemi Awolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.