Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Salvation Through Trust - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Salvation Through Trust (2069 Views)

It's Arabs' Turn To Receive Salvation Through Jesus Christ / President Trump Talking About Salvation Through Jesus Christ! / Salvation Through Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salvation Through Trust by phlopholly: 8:35am On Jun 04, 2017
Thus did Noah according to all that God commanded him . . .
—Genesis 6:22

One day God spoke to Noah about the wickedness of the human race. The actions of men and women grieved Him to the heart. God said that He intended to send a flood that would destroy mankind, and He told Noah to build an ark to save his household and the animals. The Bible says that Noah believed God. Now Noah had never seen a flood. He had never seen a 40-day rain. He had no weather map, no satellite photograph or meteorologist to tell him that a big storm was coming. All he had to go on was the Word of God. But when the flood came, Noah was spared and saved with his family, and the rest of the generation was swept away. Noah was saved because he put his trust in God. The days of Noah are returning to earth, and a catastrophe as great as the flood awaits those who refuse to enter into the ark of salvation, which is Jesus Christ.

Prayer for the day
Forgive me, Father—so often I question, when I should be trusting You, like Noah.

3 Likes

Re: Salvation Through Trust by sukkot: 8:37am On Jun 04, 2017
cool runnings. i dedicate this FTC to shem and japeth. ham can kiss my azz
Re: Salvation Through Trust by Damilare5882(m): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2017
God is able
Re: Salvation Through Trust by Damilare5882(m): 8:37am On Jun 04, 2017
God is able
Re: Salvation Through Trust by Ronnicute(m): 8:38am On Jun 04, 2017
Nice one. I love this. God increase our trust in u always. Amen!!
Re: Salvation Through Trust by nairaman66(m): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2017
Amen!! Nice way to start the Sunday today!! grin
Re: Salvation Through Trust by Munae(f): 8:40am On Jun 04, 2017
Amen.
Forgive me Lord.
Re: Salvation Through Trust by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 04, 2017
Damilare5882:
God is able

To do what exactly? Plunging his beautifully created world into constant chaos & anarchy while his brainwashed followers are being maimed by Boko Haram & ravaged by poverty?

According to the sumerian texts, your God's name is Enlil and he died thousands of years ago.
Re: Salvation Through Trust by sonmvayina(m): 8:43am On Jun 04, 2017
sukkot:

Wetin Ham do?
Re: Salvation Through Trust by sukkot: 8:44am On Jun 04, 2017
sonmvayina:

Wetin Ham do?
he the cause of the black mans problems. all this hardship mayne. thanks to ham undecided
Re: Salvation Through Trust by driand(m): 8:46am On Jun 04, 2017
cool
Re: Salvation Through Trust by seXytOhbAd(m): 8:47am On Jun 04, 2017
Aren't Africans said to be children of Ham? This is a misguided view that is taken on by many churches especially the Mormons (and part of the reason that I feel any black Mormon is a bumbling Arrow). Anyway, trust in the Lord with ALL.....
Re: Salvation Through Trust by hopefulLandlord: 8:49am On Jun 04, 2017
OP You seem pretty smart. Maybe you can answer a few questions for me. The Bible says that there is ONLY ONE way to get into Heaven: by accepting salvation through Jesus.

So it follows that the christians who ran the Nazi death camps can get into heaven. But their 6 million Jewish victims must burn for all eternity in the pits of Hell. I've talked to many christians about this and they just pretty much accept it.

My questions are:

1. How f***ed up do you have to be to believe Nazis can go to Heaven but their 6 million Jewish victims must burn? That's just sick. But christians believe it. What the f*** is wrong with you people?

2. Why would ANYONE willingly worship a god that would act like that? Is it just a fear thing (better known as cowardice)? And

3. Even if you get into Heaven what makes you think you'll be safe with a psycho god like that running the place? What's to stop your god getting a wild hair up his ass one day and sending christians to a place so bad it makes Hell look like an ice cream parlor? He used to like the Jews too. Or so the story claims. What makes you think you're safe?
Re: Salvation Through Trust by Epositive(m): 8:56am On Jun 04, 2017
Re: Salvation Through Trust by Damilare5882(m): 9:13am On Jun 04, 2017
Zoharariel:

To do what exactly? Plunging his beautifully created world into constant chaos & anarchy while his brainwashed followers are being maimed by Boko Haram & ravaged by poverty?

According to the sumerian texts, your God's name is Enlil and he died thousands of years ago.
its a Sunday morning .. I am gonna ignore you .. Life is a choice .. You chose your path . its is well
Re: Salvation Through Trust by latsy: 10:17am On Jun 04, 2017
Of course never question anything just trust the voice in
your head and that of your pastor.
No wonder some people are losing their life savings to
pastorpreneurs.
Re: Salvation Through Trust by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
sukkot:

lol grin

Sukkot wan tear my belle with laugh.

What did Ham do apart from accidentally seeing his father, Noah, naked?
Re: Salvation Through Trust by phlopholly: 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
Zoharariel:

Bro, this post isn't for you or any of those on your path.
Just like Judas Iscariot, some were chosen for doom. I pray you find the true path before it's late. God help you.
Re: Salvation Through Trust by sukkot: 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
Joavid:

lol grin

Sukkot wan tear my belle with laugh.

What did Ham do apart from accidentally seeing his father, Noah, naked?
hmmm if i talk am ehnn. scroll down a few posts after this one I have answered it lol
Re: Salvation Through Trust by sonmvayina(m): 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
sukkot:
he the cause of the black mans problems. all this hardship mayne. thanks to ham undecided

He uncovered his father's unclothedness....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Powerful African Native Doctor / Why We Do Suffer From The Hands Of Spirits Who Supposed Protect And Guide Us / Nigerian Pastor In A Serious Boxing Combat With A Demon Posses Man - Full Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.