Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Why We Do Suffer From The Hands Of Spirits Who Supposed Protect And Guide Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why We Do Suffer From The Hands Of Spirits Who Supposed Protect And Guide Us (2057 Views)

A Crowd Of Spirits Follow Me / How God Saved Me From The Hands Of Bandits On My Way To Abuja / Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Do Suffer From The Hands Of Spirits Who Supposed Protect And Guide Us by bunbit23: 9:50am On Sep 01, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Today is afo market day, we give thanks to the gods and goddesses, the most high and our ancestors for life, health, prosperity and progress. May the spirit of afo keep bringing us luck, love and more light on our paths. We ask ogwugwu the patron of afo to strick to death our enemies of progress. Those who said we shall not leave to see good, shall die for us to leave in the land of the living and goodness and prosperity shall follow us all the days of our lives. Iseee.
It is not a mistake that you were made. My birth didn't happened by accident. The gods and goddesses knew about our birth which is why they protected us on our mothers womb. Now we are leaving, it's not an assignment of any man or woman to kill and destroy us. The earth is far and wide, too specious to contain even animals. This is why we all shall leave to the glory of the gods and goddesses. He who said we shall not leave is not saying on account of the gods. We pray for life and great abundance and so shall it be. Iseeeeee.
We ask for success and prosperity, and so shall it be.
Iseeeeee
May ogwugwu leave to fill our days with love, happiness, success, prosperity and longevity. Iseeeee
May he cause death and suffer those who wish us death and sufferness. Iseeee
O biara egbu m, gbue onwe ya (let him who want to kill me kill himself). Iseee.
If we have suffered an innocent for no cause and deprived the just his right and a widow we have taken his property, and the orphan we have denied their belongings. May ogwugwu never answer when we call. Iseeeeee.
If we have not been deceived doing either, may ogwugwu answer twice when we call once. Iseee.
Today shall bring us good news, happiness, joy and luck. Iseee.
These i have mote and so shall it be. Iseeee

Pino:
Iseeee

Chidiebere Jos:
Iseee

Ajogwu:
Isee

Maureen Nimo:
Isee

Odogwu Akataaka:
This morning (ututu afo oma), we are going to discuss deeply, stating clearly why we do suffer from the hands of spirits who supposed protect and guide us. This discussion, have been taken several even when it was not made subject of discussions. I have in many occasions replied individuals when they asked, why am I been suffered by the mariners? Why are my suffering by my chi (guardian angel)?. Because this questions kept coming from people day by day mostly after spiritual consultation report. You find out that people wished to know why their spirit guard are suffering them. Assuming they are right and just. As a mouth piece of the gods and goddesses. I am here today afo, to bring deep information, telling you the truth you must know as an oracle of the gods and goddesses. Truth we have sworn to defend and truth we must stand to defend on eke, orie, afo and nkwo market days. Iseeee

After today's discussions on why people are been tortured by their spirit guide on behalf of the gods and goddesses, we shall copy and paste on our facebook and nairaland page for future. So that people would read for more knowledge and understanding

Maka na eziokwu bu ndu - because truth is life

In many occasions, often times we had discussions on spiritism, representing the truth, life and success. We have discussed many times, given clear information about different realms as its in the spirit and our realms of origin.

We made it known that every human on earth today was a spirit incarnate, reincarnation is possible. Undoubtedly, we are here for a mission. The mission saw humanity to diversities. This is why we have carpenters today, doing well in craftmanship. We have fishermen, who are happy producing fishes to the community. We have hunters, we have farmers. We have musicians, we have people in government to balance affairs of the nation. We have priest and prophets, who act as middlemen between the gods and human. We have engineers, we have scientist, so on and so forth.

The gods and goddesses made it possible. Before your earthly coming, some of us because of our spiritual positions, had earlier taken an oath to defend the course of the mission.

When they arrived here on earth. It took years, counting thousands of days for one to grow up. All these years while you were kid, teen and a youth: the gods waited patiently for you to grow up, to fit the mission, haven more knowledge to face your duty as charged. This is why you were not permitted while you were a year old or five. You needed more experience from the world where you have come.

Perhaps before the appointed time, you have been deceived by what you saw among sons and daughters of men. If you lost guardian (not connected with your spirit person) you might fall victim of circumstances. Therefore causing a barrier to the mission (by which you were sent)

Be it as it may, understand that the gods never give up on you. Instead, they may cause disaster perhaps to demostrate their unhappy mode. An action which must be interpreted as a calamity unto a man or woman. It's at this point one may ask, why me?

Why is it that I am not getting married at my age? Why is it that money and success are not forth coming even when am aware, doing things right and even better than peers. Yet no luck and success! It's at this point one may get married and find it difficult bearing a child. It's at this point one leave to face challenges in all endeavors

It's at this point one leave to experience disappointment and failure in his field of practice. While you work like an elephant, to eat like an ant.

The gods are wise!
Re: Why We Do Suffer From The Hands Of Spirits Who Supposed Protect And Guide Us by bunbit23: 9:51am On Sep 01, 2018
They work against our success, demonstrating their unpleasantness.

Some of us, who were not been deceived by peer pressure happend to be victim of religious belief. This was where you got the information that spirits are evil, it's only angels that are good: as if they can make a difference between angels and Holy Spirit

They will stand their feet on the ground like a notorious criminal, casting and binding the forces.

You will be shouting Amen, Amen, Amen!

Now let me go deep on this bringing more information, telling you what you don't know which you should know about prayers and how prayers work.

When you or someone is saying something against the spirit, you are praying as well as he does.

When you and someone is saying something for the spirits, you are praying as well as he does.

That's to say, prayers simply means, talking to the spirit.

Here, it doesn't matter who was talking and which of the spirit he was talking to. What really matters is that someone is talking and spirits are listening (hence it's prayers)

When you visit someone at home or in a bush path or inside a building, even when other people are their or are not. There was an agreement to rebuke a spirit. Remember what agreement means! When two or more people accepted in one accord, voice to do something: they have agreed

Now, you entered into a building or met with someone and he said you are this and that. You are suffering as a result of this and that. It's an evil spirits in operation (simply because it was a torture). That's why he has finalized, accepting it for evil spirits operation.

Haven said all, you agreed with him or her. You kneel down before his presence. Which means you have surrendered to him (in the land of living and beyong). Because people lack absolute knowledge of their actions

I have to take time giving you details to help knowledge

When this is done. He layed his hand over your head. It's simply means taken charge over your body (head is a controller of the body).

He began to speak against the spirit in operation. Which spirit if we may ask?

Perhaps your guardian angel or realms behind your earthly coming

You began to concur! Saying Amen, Amen, Amen! In every pronouncement he made!

What is Amen?

If I asked you, you may not get it correct simply because it's not your mothers tongue.

Amen is not a Yoruba language, it's not Hausa neither is it igbo language

It's not French, it's not English nor is it Arabic language

However, understand that spirits do not play with languages. They hear all language body human can speak and even understand it more better than you do

This is why we cautioned you to be careful of languages you spoke while praying

It may surprise you to know that "Amen" is Aramaic language meaning "truthfully". If this is proving to be true because it's true, that means you are confirming his positive and negative affirmatives by the word Amen. Accepting all he said to be true!

When he said, I command you spirit of demon from the pit of hell to leave Chinyere alone and go......you shouted Amen (truthfully). Meaning, what he said is true, you spirit should leave me alone and go. Meaning all he said is true, you spirit is a demon and you are from a pit of hell, you should go.

After the abracadabra, he said you have been delivered. Perhaps the spirits got provoked, they have to leave haven seen you accepted, denying them, asking them to go.

Why they left, because our people would say, Chibugo (it's also human name)

Good number of you do answer names but lack the knowledge what the names talked about you. Names like Chibuzo has a great message passing across to humanity

But then, how would you know when none was their to teach you? How will you understand when you lack a great teacher? This is why people are suffering today as a result of spiritual ignorance. Not knowing the truth about spirits

Chi bu ugo (god of my success), Chi bu uzo(god is first) , Chi ji aku (god my prosperity)

These are names telling you that Ikesinachi (powers are from the gods), telling you that Ifesinachi (Light to your path are possible as a result of god/spirit in you)

When you lost these spirit, now they have gone (leaving you as you prayed). You enter double wahala!

It was not good earlier, now it become worst!

You began to experience double trouble in all endeavor. You become a wailler. You look like disappointment and calamity to humanity. You hate life and everything about life. Night will come against your days

The pastor is still there living his life, collecting tithes and offerings. Leaving a flamboyant life, you are having a sleepless night and sorrowful days.

Now you meet with a spiritualist, because you have seen it's now beyond human, you needed more truth and powers.

You left churches and ran to a spiritual home. After divination, you will be made known to the truth of the whole matter

This is where your spirit guard (Chi edu m uwa gi) would make appearance, given details

The seer would tell you all that happened, you began to ask questions. How and when did I caused them to go? I haven't performed any ritual causing disunity?

How and when?

What did I do wrong?

Why must they suffer me?

You may assumed the gods are partial and liars
Re: Why We Do Suffer From The Hands Of Spirits Who Supposed Protect And Guide Us by bunbit23: 9:51am On Sep 01, 2018
Perhaps they have lied against you saying you caused a disunity in between. This was why they left and by their going, they took your joy and happiness.

Because, they are your source of joy and happiness, asking them to go, you don't want them in your life: is a free ticket for them to take all their deposit in you

You can't ask a messenger to go and still benefit from his services

It's impossible!

It's for human to forget because of our little senses but for the gods to remember because of their deep wisdom

But then, let me tell us. So that you know and took to knowledge, understanding the truth. Hence truth stand tall against lies

There's no separate body of the spirits that does good and other bodies does right

It's same spirits that gives good that also reward with evil

That's holy spirits for you. The gods are wise

It's same hand that you use to build houses you shall use to demolish the building when you wanted. It's same mouth a teacher used to call pass he will use to call fall

Get wisdom and understanding

Let no one deceive you. Stop been deceived!

If I end up telling you the truth without citing few scriptures, it may not go deep to some of you who Christianity still run in their vein

Therefore let's see what happend to Jonah in the book of Jonah

Open your bible let's read

Jonah 1:1 we read, The word of ADONAI came to Yonah the son of Amitai:

Who is Adonai? He is a spirit we known as the most high. The grand creator. We understand he is a holy spirit.

When he sent Jonah to Nineveh. Jonah the prophet refused.

Read chapter two of the same book to see what happened to Jonah upon disobedience to the spirit

Because of Jonah, the ship and passengers on board experienced attack on the sea

If it happened today, pastors would say it was demon

Demon attached us

If it happened today, you see people coming to the church to give testimonies how they got survived from an evil man who boarded same ship with them not knowing he was a demon

The devil wanted because of him to cause death to all us on board. But to the glory of Jesus and angels, he was thrown to the sea and the peace was restored. Believers join me and shout praise the living God ......

The congregation will shout hallelujah.......

In continuation:
When Jonah reported, admitting it was because of him that all these are happening. He besieged them to thrown him inside the water

Why? He wanted to die than to leave

He has vowed not to go to Nineveh as sent.

This is good example of how it happened to good number of you today

Some of you knowing that you are messenger of the gods. Refused to accept the call to serve human and spirits simply because you won't want to be called a dibia in this 21st century

No it's outdated, you said!

It's paganism! I can't respond to that devils assignment.

It's evil mission

It's not a call of Holy Ghost

It's not of Christ

You began to site many bible verses from New Testament to back up your death warrant which you have signed

You said, I am body of Christ

But then, you didn't ask yourself, who Christ is body to!

You see it?
Re: Why We Do Suffer From The Hands Of Spirits Who Supposed Protect And Guide Us by orisa37: 11:20am On Sep 01, 2018
Spirits are two-Holy and Evil. The Holy protects. The Evil perishes.
Re: Why We Do Suffer From The Hands Of Spirits Who Supposed Protect And Guide Us by bunbit23: 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
You are body of Christ! Good you know. Then I asked, "who Christ body to"?

You see a branch of a tree, you should also see the tree. If you can see that branch stand because of a tree, take a look to see where the tree is standing. It's then you find out that tree stand on the ground. Without the earth, tree won't bear forth branches. The roots of a tree goes deep down the earth

If you are a body of Christ, and Christ is body of the Holy Spirit (the most high). What makes a difference when you answer to the call of nature?

You see what ignorance has done to great number of people?

The spirits are capable of doing anything and can do whatever they have wanted.

Don't because of madness you said this young man is suffering from demons

Because you believed the spirits you believe in can't cause madness. This simply defines your spiritual ignorance

It simply means "you are a fool", you lacked spiritual knowledge. You don't know anything about spiritism

Don't because of death you said it's devil that kills believing holy spirits don't kill

You are a fool, for such believe

The law asked you not to disobey spirits guide. When you do, you will be faced with severe punishment

Spirits can visit you with anything and do you anything that pleases them

The same spirit that has the ability to deliver from sin can as well lure you to sin

The same spirit that can save you from death can subject you to death. This only happens when you refused to do what you were asked to do

When you refused to dance on the beat by the gods

Saul was blinded for 3 days when he encountered Holy Spirit on his way to Damascus

Can you say it was demon's that caused him blindness?

Can you say it was demon that turned to whale which swallowed Jonah?

Can you say it was demon who killed son of David from the wife of Uriah?

Can you say it was demon who gave King Solomon the magic rings which has great powers to do everything mind could thought about?

Could you say it was demon who killed Moses and hide his corpse from the sight of men up till this day?

Get knowledge and understanding, least you will be deceived

Everything has been made. Creation is no longer taken place. We have been sent as messengers to help progressiveness, using things already made to serve and be served.

If you like, accept this to be true, if you like, keep walking in darkness assuming you have seen the light

It was the gods yesterday, today and forever

They never change! They will never change! They aren't mortal but immortal. You leave to die, they leave and never die.

If you accept them, they help your light to shine before men

Rejecting them is a rejection to possible possibilities

O kwa onye aghogburu ka agbara - the deceived becomes the looser

This information comes your way upon angels guide to keep your life in progress for divine possibilities. Keep fit rituals to help more spirit connect. This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules. Truth is our keyword. Because truth is life, we keep telling you the truth day and night. The truth we know we make known to you. We have gone far in the spirit and can't return as failures. It's impossible! The spirits in us makes us difference. Thus we are different! Among all, we stand without equals. More light to our paths. Angels guide

Re: Why We Do Suffer From The Hands Of Spirits Who Supposed Protect And Guide Us by bunbit23: 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2018
Chibueze Edo:
Iseeeeee

Evans Kebbi:
Very true

Vivian Onitsha:
/thanks odogwu..you're second to none....more light to your path sir

Evans Kebbi:
I am a victim of such disobedience to the call. And I am really suffering now because of it. I pray that the gods and goddesses will give me one more chance. Even when I was still a little boy, people will meet me and said they were directed in the dream to meet for some solution to their problem. I will just pick anything my spirit told me give them to use and they will be ok. I can still remember very vividly, one woman who had a very deep sore on her leg. She was a friend to my mom. I can still remember the leaf I plucked from our farm and squeeze it and put the little water dripping from my hand to the sore. The thing got healed within one week. I didn't ask her for nothing. But she came with gifts to appreciate me, and people started coming with different problem, it became a sort of embarrassment to the family. Even me I became some how ashamed because people started seeing me as abnormal person. It gets to a point my parents have to send me to Lagos to avoid the "embarrassment".

In Lagos I became another person , even when some prophet will say to me young man God wants you to serve and work for Him, my question will always be this one that u am doing, is it devil that I am serving? And after that I won't go there again. It gets to a point that nobody talks to me about God wanting to work for Him. I felt cool and believed that finally I am free. But after that things became hard. I don't have problems getting anything I wanted, but anytime I begin to enjoy that thing that is when troubles will come and I will loose the, then start all over again. It's been like that for a long time now. I believe that the gods are tired of having patient with my disobedience. They are really handing it to me the hard way. I wrote the GM about it, and he said something to me which I know it's the first step to returning that which was lost. But living from hand to mouth is a very big problem. In all, I find today's teaching as a reminder that the gods are wise, and even when they might be angry with us through their Messengers. I pray that the gods and goddesses continue to reveal the deep things of the spirit to us his children. I seeeeee

Chibueze Edo:
I greet you grand master & sage,Odogwuakataka one of Isimili Igbo nile,may your days be long,& may all the chi okike's & angels keep increasing your wisdom as you liberate ignorant humanity.
I greet all brothers & sisters in light house of wisdom family,may today being nbochi Afor & its patron Ogwugwu bless us all abundantly. Iseeee

Gani Ilorin:
Good morning my Great Grand Master .
More blessings from gods and goddesses, more blessings from almighty God.
Your teaching is always a pleasure.

Chibueze Edo:
@ chymer my brother,your situation is not far from what most of us face,many of us have spiritual assignments to fulfil to humanity, but ignorance, stubbornness, stupidity, peer & social pressure, modernization, civilization,& been born into religious families etc,all these factors make us neglect the gods,goddesses, our chi,our onyeuwa,our agwunsi etc.
Then we begin to suffer all manners of mishaps, misfortune, & all d mis u can think of,when we eventually humble ourselves to return to them as prodigals,in their wisdom they open their loving arms to welcome us back,the problem most times when we return is that we return pennyless & poor such that we may nt even have money to consult the spiritualists/dibias they would direct us to in other for us to return back to our lost glory.
But let us not despair, our people say:Agbara yere nwata ji awom,ga kwa enyeya ekete ojiebuya.
Ndi Ezumezu would also with time provide us the resources/money to consult with our GM & carry out all that the gods require of us,so that we can now fulfil our destiny & divine mandate.
More angels guide our ways

Emmanuel Ghana:
Iseeeee

Uju Ani:
Iseeeeeee

Evans Kebbi:
Iseeeee thank you Don Chi , it's not easy at all
Re: Why We Do Suffer From The Hands Of Spirits Who Supposed Protect And Guide Us by bunbit23: 5:30am On Oct 15, 2018
Addul Accra:
Oh great forum.. it is with much happiness i drop this information... truly I have been without GM directions before and I am now passing through his direction..

I tell you this because it is true.. there is much enjoyment and opportunity following GM directions

We see success day and night

Sellasie Accra:
I seeee

Addul Accra:
The gods cause human to fight for our success

It is now I understand when Gm says.. WHEN IT GET BETTER, IT IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.. because here is it I am benefiting without him but tomorrow I return to him for another directions he willingly give more..

Thanks to the gods..

Odogwu Akataaka:
Angels guide

The gods are wise. It's truth when we say what we know to be true. May the gods and goddesses enlarge your coast Addul

You see one thing about me. I don't like individuals because they are fair or dark in complexion neither do I hate someone because he said this and that. My love grows for you when you know the truth. Hence am sure that truth is life, I take someone who knows the truth as my flesh and blood because we have something in common. That's the word in occult "brotherhood"

Person who knows the truth is a reflection of life and life is always in him. Those who knows the truth always work in the light, they shine in all they do. Those who knows the truth says the truth regardless people's opinion

Those who knows the truth declares the truth whenever and however.

This is a Ghanaian man. Not even a Nigerian but he is proud to say the truth he knows because he has seen the light accepting the truth

Not minding peoples opinion

While Nigerians are still on the cupboard, hiding their face on the curtain as if their face are made of gold: therefore refuses to say the truth

One thing I know is this, you can't hide the moon. Even when the whole community makes a collection of umbrella and raise their hands in support: you can't hide the moon

It's impossible!
Re: Why We Do Suffer From The Hands Of Spirits Who Supposed Protect And Guide Us by bunbit23: 5:32am On Oct 15, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
In as much as we don't ask for advertising, broadcast, praise and lots more but then: say the truth

Don't be here shouting I am finished I am finished only to go down 100 ft below when the gods and goddesses answered and set you back through light house of wisdom

If you don't do any other thing, at least provide words of truth. It will encourage others to follow suit

Be a lamp holder and a light to your fellow

In as much as we don't ask for your gold and silver, that doesn't prevent you from saying the truth you know

Failure to do so is ingratitude

And you know what it does, it cause deny!

Don't be ingrate!

Some of you the very moment you joined us @light house of wisdom has the ability to promise heaven and earth not knowing that the gods can't be deceived

Last time I was greatly disappointed while I recalled an incident that took place between a member of light house of wisdom and his family/brother at the course of his ritual deliverance which saw to his present success. To my surprise, he said "GM could you believe I have forgotten all these you recalled today which are true"

All of you who are with us @whatsaap read the report. I was highly disappointed but then I understood that's all but human

Fools easily forget the ugly past

This is why I don't panic by your report. What is that I haven't heard? What is that I haven't seen? What is that?

Nothing!

Absolutely nothing!!
Re: Why We Do Suffer From The Hands Of Spirits Who Supposed Protect And Guide Us by bunbit23: 5:35am On Oct 15, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
But then I tell you, be good! Get life, get truth!!

Truth is life therefore always say and defend the truth you know

Don't be shy

Don't say people would say. Eh they will assume!
Eh they will know!
I ask you, what if they know?

I said, what if they said?

So, what happens?
Heaven will fall or water will stop running like yesterday?

So you be the first to do juju or you become the first to be heard who did charm?

What is that that is going to happen is what I wish to know that would make you to keep mute, hiding your face as if you have golden or diamond face

This is why I isi mmiri igbo nille can't cease to be good to mankind irrespective your tribe and border

I will be the last to please people closer to me only to displease people far away.

You can see it!

Am sure that this which makes this young man to report positively, defending and canvassing the truth he knows to the notice of the masses is smaller to compare with what those who said they are Igbo, Yoruba and other tribes here (closer) has experienced from our services yet none has the courage

Last time, I complained about a lady who married for over 8 years without a child

The truth is that human are ingrate

And this is why people still suffer today and it look as if the gods are weak therefore can't stand their course

Understand the spirits hates pride heart and ignorant mind

Your inability to say the truth, reward good for good, show appreciation through thanks and other means you can is called evil

The lady was all through our meeting on my neck

Her voice was as gently as the dove as as sweet as trumpet

That if isi mmiri igbo is a womanizer, I could have taken her for a night if not for any other thing her beautiful voice like of the queen of the coast

But then, all these are just a mere explanation to help tell the mutual relationship which existed all through the period

I can't at the same time deny her obedient. She was so obedient to last order. Desperate woman!

It took us quit numbered of rituals for success

After the last ritual, I ceased to hear from her

Just like you can bear me witnesses, I don't care to call people

Not because I don't wish all the time to say Heloo but my office can't permit such time

Though she wasn't on our whatsaap group then but we could chat on whatsaap and Facebook all through the ritual period until we performed the last ritual e exercise

What is the ugly news here?

While she conceived, she refused to call and say isi mmiri igbo nille, our prayers have been answered ooo

Help me say thanks to the gods just like Addul did
Re: Why We Do Suffer From The Hands Of Spirits Who Supposed Protect And Guide Us by bunbit23: 5:41am On Oct 15, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
It's only these the gods required of you

Say thanks

Be grateful

Eat your fowl, eat your cow, drive your luxury cars but say thanks

Any priest who said the gods said, come and build house for me for a prayer answered is a liar and a deceiver

The gods will punish him for lieing with their names

Just say thanks

And some of you don't even know what it means to say thanks

Saying thanks to Odogwu makes him do more what about the gods?

It was one day I was consulting the gods on a matter which does not have to do with the woman as said

I through my ugiri on the ground to consult the gods

You know what the spirits can do, it's only a fool who despise their powers

They left what I asked them and start asking me about the woman. They said, has she not called to inform you about her pregnancy?

I answered No

They said, call her for a confirmation

I left consultation and pick my phone

Ones, she answered

I asked her about her well being. She answered positively admitting success

I was asking her round about question to see if she can say something as regards the report

She ignored

Until I asked her, how many months are the pregnancy now?

She asked me jokingly, how did you know am pregnant Odogwuakataaka?

I didn't respond!

She said, emmm am still observing but never believe. It's not up to three months

I was bittered in spirit and has to cut the call. Since that very day till today, I haven't received call from her in human and spirits

It's more than 2yrs now

How many do I count?

Is it those of you who would come, begging for me to use my money to do their work, promising to pay the balance afterwards

When it's been done, she/he would go and expect you call to remind them

Some of them could only pay completion when they most needed your assistance

Whenever you see her calling after so many period of time, know it's for another mission. It's then she would say, ehee Odogwuakataaka, hope am still owing your balance?

Do you ask me to ask who?
Re: Why We Do Suffer From The Hands Of Spirits Who Supposed Protect And Guide Us by bunbit23: 5:44am On Oct 15, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
They think it's sense not knowing it simply defines their state of ingratitude

Otherwise no way a sane man or woman would thought about paying evil with good

It's only insanity that encourage such

Even when you don't call for appreciation or Thanksgiving, try your best to balance your debt in spiritual cases

Understand a priest who took money from the temple to complete your ritual exercise wishes you well therefore don't repay him with evil

Doing so is highest order of ignorant which causes early death, poverty or insanity

Be good to help you leave long on earth

I can't remember any priest who take advance to complete ritual exercise but I do

I don't do it because I have too much but to help mankind. It's my nature, don't help recreate it for it will have to affect others if not you

If I should stop it today, perhaps you have already crossed the border turning back to ask the bridge to break in two. That's to say, progress of your failure is not your main concern

Is very bad

It's evil of you

And those of you who have sense of appreciation, keep with your good sense and always appreciate every good deed. Heaven and earth shall forever provide for you

Don't think the little you give from your purse will less your purse. No! It won't rather it will cause increase. Be a greatful heart and always give to receive

I grow day by day, financially otherwise, how it happens I don't know but all I know is that increase has been my inheritance

Should I stop sowing seed of help to known and unknown men? No!

I am a messenger. I am not here to win and own the world. I understand I am on transit. Therefore I make my bed to help success lie on it

Don't discourage me with your ingratitude. Stay away from me if you know you are ingrate. I hate you like I hate lies

What this young man Addul has done simply defines the human in him not animal in him

Coming out bold enough to say to me "GM please and please again... Help me thank the spirits that made this possible"

This simply defines wisdom and understanding, knowing that it's true he did perform the sacrifices as instructed but the gods are good enough to him "hearing his prayers"

Some ofeke in our midst like the woman I mentioned earlier could have ignore the Thanksgiving saying after all I took my money and bought the sacrificial items

After all I spent thousands of money to do this spell

But then you fool forgot to realize that not all who spent huge amount of money for spells got their results

To whom they will show mercy they will show mercy

Otherwise how many spells and how many times have you gone to spiritual home, how was the results?

Can you tell me today and now is the time you heard about spirituality? Can you beat your chest to tell me this is the first time you have done juju?

But then, this is the time it gained divine approval therefore give thanks
Re: Why We Do Suffer From The Hands Of Spirits Who Supposed Protect And Guide Us by bunbit23: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
Ng
Re: Why We Do Suffer From The Hands Of Spirits Who Supposed Protect And Guide Us by Anas09: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
Awww. Even satan is ignoring this one.
Re: Why We Do Suffer From The Hands Of Spirits Who Supposed Protect And Guide Us by bunbit23: 3:56am On Oct 21, 2018
D

(1) (Reply)

Should Pastors Get Day Jobs? / Tree Requires 28 Heads / Who Or What Do Atheists Turn To In Times Of Trouble?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.