Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" (54274 Views)

Huddah Monroe Rubbishes 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 List / "I Am Only Available For Enjoyment" – Mercy Aigbe Says / I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by IYANGBALI: 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
Who wan put dis kind olosho put for house before?dis kind babe your best friend,cook,gardner and driver go follow you fok am. Rozaybb come out o, I never finish with you, I can see you enjoying yourself with a giant size cucumber
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by fastgyal(f): 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
boiz2men:

hi smiley
hello.
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by uk10(m): 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
yes we are only good for enjoyment,dont worry sister we never said we wan marry u before,we prefer to spend our money on white girls,since our own black girls are always critisizing us,oh and for the guys HALA MADRID
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by Adebowale89(m): 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry
I concur
That's true...sad but very true

Only a Nigerian boy can commit fraud of 10million naira, use 4million to pay for 1-year house rent at Lekki, buy a ride of 5million and use 1million up at nightclubs.

Imagine Dammy Krane hiring a private jet of about $10,000 via stolen credit cards just to flex a girl and form Oga Boss

And the dude does not even have a bungalow of his own in Nigeria.

u made sense
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by daamazing(m): 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Maybe she's right.

https://www.nairaland.com/3839461/irish-woman-devastated-after-nigerian/3#57185099
Sir, ask yourself - 'are you good for only enjoyment'? grin
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by bizzibodi(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
u mean cockjoyment?
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by dadabashua1(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
LordIsaac:
Just behold the picture of a "wife material..." ehnn...on a public forum. Nigerian men don't marry whores. I guess they "enjoy" them!
May your days be long sir....just said my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by Ezionye(f): 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
humilitypays:
Lol, Nigerian men are endangered specie; they are the most sought after men in the whole world!

Every foreign lady desires to date or marry a Nigerian man for reasons I am yet to find out.

If u doubt me, join any foreign group filled with foreign women and just raise the topic: Nigerian men...and watch all of them develop butterflies, Naija guys una too much jareh; from Kenya to Gambia, UK to Germany, Malaysia to Japan, Hungary to Sweden, Australia to Philippines, New Zealand to Russia, Canada to India, Switzerland to Cape Verde, Italy to Brunei, Saudi to Venezuela, Ghana to Jamaica, Congo to Luxemburg, France to Haiti, Pakistan to Israel, Taiwan to Peru, Brazil to Egypt, Greece to Namibia, Bolivia to Ukraine cool

It feels good to be a Nigerian man, and if God is on your side u now come get money join, then the world is yourssmiley

Story for the gods
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by naturalwaves: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
fastgyal:
lol. This girl is a LovePeddler. Nigerian men are the best! I'd love my future man and support him.
That's good.
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by Ezionye(f): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
She doesn't look like a " wife material" herself. Whatever dat means
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by boiz2men(m): 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
fastgyal:
hello.

u cool cool
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by dadavivo: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
fastgyal:
lol. This girl is a LovePeddler. Nigerian men are the best! I'd love my future man and support him.
support wetin? If I tell you to give me N1,500 now, you go enter super story. Meanwhile I go make am tommorow.

Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by smilingface(m): 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
I agree with her,when am done enjoying her no man will look her way for marriage.
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
She's right though

Why is she right?
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by PDPGuy: 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
pweetiedee:
Nigerian men enjoy naked women and marry the modest ones.

sorry.

Cover up

cover up and get a good naija man to propose to u.

Our handsome Nigerian men.

When you consider the setting in which she took the pictures, I don't see why she should be totally covered up
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
daamazing:
Sir, ask yourself - 'are you good for only enjoyment'? grin

Maybe. That's for women in my life to answer.
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by Saintmary(f): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
humilitypays:
Lol, Nigerian men are endangered specie; they are the most sought after men in the whole world!

Every foreign lady desires to date or marry a Nigerian man for reasons I am yet to find out.

If u doubt me, join any foreign group filled with foreign women and just raise the topic: Nigerian men...and watch all of them develop butterflies, Naija guys una too much jareh; from Kenya to Gambia, UK to Germany, Malaysia to Japan, Hungary to Sweden, Australia to Philippines, New Zealand to Russia, Canada to India, Switzerland to Cape Verde, Italy to Brunei, Saudi to Venezuela, Ghana to Jamaica, Congo to Luxemburg, France to Haiti, Pakistan to Israel, Taiwan to Peru, Brazil to Egypt, Greece to Namibia, Bolivia to Ukraine cool

It feels good to be a Nigerian man, and if God is on your side u now come get money join, then the world is yourssmiley
you mean worldwide male prostitutes right?

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by Ekaka1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
PDPGuy:

When you consider the setting in which she took the pictures, I don't see why she should be totally covered up

Ehh-hen ......she for kukuma just let the world see her birthday suit nah...since na the setting to show be dat
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by uk10(m): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
Saintmary:

you mean worldwide male prostitutes right?
do you really have to go there why are u calling us prostitutes now,if i generalized u guys like that would it be fair
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by dangwarmai(m): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
MrBONE2:
While KiVuKians are Good for Both grin
Hookup with us,i promise you not regretgrin
"MY KING! did this for you "
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by Saintmary(f): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
uk10:
do you really have to go there why are u calling us prostitutes now,if i generalized u guys like that would it be fair
it was a question, I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm sorry for bursting your bubble. Btw, thanks for being different.
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
How can a part time student know the worth of a full time course

grin grin grin
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by pweetiedee(m): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
PDPGuy:

go check her other pictures.
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by ashawopikin(m): 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
Biatch

Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by dasparrow: 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
@Post

She is right. Most Nigerian men are big cheats. Come and see foreign women constantly complaining how they had their hearts broken by Nigerian men. Most Nigerian men are vargina hunters and their prick is communal property. The fastest way to inheriting sexual transmitted diseases is by sleeping with one of them because they are sexually transmitted disease carriers and they hardly get tested to know their HIV status. Once they are married, you see them sexually harassing single ladies at the job, in the higher institutions and God knows where else. They rarely uphold their marital vows to their gullible wives who are busy nursing the STDs/STIs they infected them with, in secret.
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
wristbangle:

Happy sunday ola. How was service?

Same to you hun kiss

I dinnur go to church lipsrsealed
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by HungerBAD: 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
Aderola15:

Same to you hun kiss

This wristbangle don reach here?

3 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by wristbangle: 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
HungerBAD:

This wristbangl. don reach here?

Lol baba free me o! tongue

Aderola15:

Same to you hun kiss

Tnx bae cool. Me didn't go o!hope u prayed for me? wink
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by HungerBAD: 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol baba free me o! tongue

Nobody said dont eat the foods of the gods.

Just ready if your belle swell up.

3 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by wristbangle: 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
HungerBAD:

Nobody said don't eat the foods of the gods.
Just ready if your belle swell up.

Lol I would rather eat this particular one and if my belle swell up, it will be temp situation. With time I will be fine smiley

U can testify that it's worth the risk bro.
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by uk10(m): 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
Saintmary:

it was a question, I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm sorry for bursting your bubble. Btw, thanks for being different.
ok were cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill / Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.