Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" (54275 Views)

Huddah Monroe Rubbishes 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 List / "I Am Only Available For Enjoyment" – Mercy Aigbe Says / I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
whats her instagram handle make we go storm am
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by daamazing(m): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Maybe. That's for women in my life to answer.
gringrin
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by MrBONE2(m): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
Tenim47:

you no they shame as u dey type am undecided
grin
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
HungerBAD:

This wristbangle don reach here?

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy grin

Na my primary school mate ooo, nothing more. lipsrsealed tongue

Happy Sunday Egbon smiley
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol baba free me o! tongue

Tnx bae cool. Me didn't go o!hope u pray for me? wink

Hehehehe... Didn't go too na sad
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by HungerBAD: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy grin

Na my primary school mate ooo, nothing more. lipsrsealed tongue

Happy Sunday Egbon smiley

Okay cool. How is your day going?

3 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by Klington: 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
See who is talking.......
She said she has dated a lot of Nigerian guys which means she's not marriageable.

Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by savagefinder: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
fastgyal:
lol. This girl is a LovePeddler. Nigerian men are the best! I'd love my future man and support him.
see me here
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by chuksdavid28(m): 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
didn't know Kenyans can be light skinned oo... abi she use bleach ni
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by DeRay98(m): 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
ZarZar:
She doesn't strike me as a marriageable type either, but I kinda see where she's coming from...all bias about her aside tongue Perhaps it also has a lot to do with attracting what you are. You can't expect to attract people with good intentions if every photo you take is of you with your ovaries exposed grin Simply put, shit attracts flies, while flowers attracts butterflies.

1000 likes for you!
The fact that she dated so many of our guys and none was ready to keep her means she's not a wife material or she was used and dumped.

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by TinaAnita(f): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
greyboy5000:
inne biko tell which country for Africa have better husband material than obodo Nigeria ..I am listening

I'd rather answer your question with a question. Is her opinion wrong? If not then let's leave it at that. The issue is not about which country has a better husband material anyway
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by wristbangle: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
Aderola15:

Hehehehe... Didn't go too na sad

sadsad
Awww na so u no mark register 4 God presence be that?

Lol @ primary sch friend. No wonder me sef dey wonder say u resemble one troublesome ola whey e dey steal my food always
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by stokfrick: 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
ZarZar:
She doesn't strike me as a marriageable type either, but I kinda see where she's coming from...all bias about her aside tongue Perhaps it also has a lot to do with attracting what you are. You can't expect to attract people with good intentions if every photo you take is of you with your ovaries exposed grin Simply put, shit attracts flies, while flowers attracts butterflies.

WORD!!!!

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 05, 2017
TinaAnita:

I'd rather answer your question with a question. Is her opinion wrong? If not then let's leave it at that. The issue is not about which country has a better husband material anyway
her opinion is wrong because she generalized..going by her logic an average Kenya man is worst..believe me I have been to that country. now let me leave with a question..if you agree with her does it mean men in your family are not husband material?.
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by doziex: 2:42am On Jun 05, 2017
Huddah, knows she is a very beautiful "runs girl". With top flight "clients" from naija to Dubai. Just follow her on instagram, and read between the lines.

I think her sore spot on naija men developed recently as her self professed baby day Wizkid has now dates bria myles who was also quarter to runs girl status, if not already one.

Anywho, beautiful women and rich men deserve each other. No hating here. Just leave the naija part out of your mouth huddah. Unless you have dated the whole 200 million of us out there
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by BerryAnny(m): 4:48am On Jun 05, 2017
dacblogger:
We all know that,you dnt need to rub it in our face... undecided lipsrsealed
And yes,they are coming for me

Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 05, 2017
DeRay98:

1000 likes for you!
The fact that she dated so many of our guys and none was ready to keep her means she's not a wife material or she was used and dumped.

I still agree with her to some extent though lol. Some can be extremely immature & stupid. Not everyone's cup of tea. Sorry. I've never dated one though, only from observation. But the point I was trying to convey is, perhaps she's attracting the wrong type of guys, period, regardless of nationality. I remember her brief stay on BB & she was allergic to clothes even back then. Sadly, there was nothing else to remember her by, except that. So if all you have to offer is your behind, guess what? That's exactly how you're going to be treated, as a bootycall or whatever. The type of person that she is, is the type that'll attract guys with no depth or intelligence, perverts or good time guys who're only seeking for something to hump. Hudda is a bimbo in capital letters.

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by keshmuah(f): 6:26am On Jun 05, 2017
So true!.....soooo true!!! grin[quote cry author=sinaj post=57177342]She lucky she fine sha else the attacking for give her heartache grin

[/quote]
Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by davidif: 7:18am On Jun 05, 2017
ZarZar:

Gbam!! My sister there is a way that you will dress and all the bad elements would just pass you by or or overlook you.

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by DeRay98(m): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2017
ZarZar:

I still agree with her to some extent though lol. Some can be extremely immature & stupid. Not everyone's cup of tea. Sorry. I've never dated one though, only from observation. But the point I was trying to convey is, perhaps she's attracting the wrong type of guys, period, regardless of nationality. I remember her brief stay on BB & she was allergic to clothes even back then. Sadly, there was nothing else to remember her by, except that. So if all you have to offer is your behind, guess what? That's exactly how you're going to be treated, as a bootycall or whatever. The type of person that she is, is the type that'll attract guys with no depth or intelligence, perverts or good time guys who're only seeking for something to hump. Hudda is a bimbo in capital letters.

i agree with you...

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe: "Nigerian Men Are Only Good For Enjoyment, Not Marriage" by davidif: 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Kenyan socialite and former Big Brother Africa star, Huddah Monroe took to Instagram four hours ago to tell the world that Nigerian men are not husband materials. According to her:

Nigerian men are good for enjoyment but not marriage or family settings.

This happened after one of her Nigerian followers pleaded with her to come marry a Nigerian man. See conversation below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/huddah-monroe-says-nigerian-men-good-enjoyment-not-marriage.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Jim Iyke, Go And Marry" - Man Tells Actor. He Replies / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates The Dissolution Of Her Marriage To Churchill / Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.