Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine (40920 Views)

eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship / Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) / OOU Produces Best Medical Student In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by victorDanladi: 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fine brainy Muslim sister.
FBB....faith,beauty and brain.
baarokalah fih

4 Likes

Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by thekoko007: 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
wayray:
Making them afonjas proud. Unlike the Igbos, developing anything developable. Karee omomi.
i smell lies
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by Odeyinigbin(m): 12:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
StarBukola:
Omo mi, e go better for u... Keep making us proud.

Be like say u no sabi ur pikin again?
Dis one resemble kafaya ur daughter?
Train kafaya so she can make u proud too.OK?
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by doctokwus: 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
Best from Osun students in dat particular Ukrainian university?
If she's best why are we only seeing pics of her with fellow Osun students and not d entire mixed raced student population?
Again,its pure publicity stunt to claim she is d best in Ukraine because there is no common exam taken by all medical students in all universities in any country.
My take is that she emerged d best amongst d students sponsored by Aregbesola and political capital wants to be made from it.Anyway,she's still brilliant and deserves praise,afterall "@all,@all na him bad pass"

2 Likes

Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by keynesstreet2: 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
veekid:
Islam is peace
Common sense isn't really common must everything be centered on our religion difference.........

1 Like

Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by KINGDOS: 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
Afonja product! Let her come back home and be led by Abokis. This can news dey pain Igbos though. Proudly NCAN neutrals.
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by Proffdada: 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by Sfateema(f): 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
I'm thrilled smiley
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by 0b100100111: 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
heykims:
Beauty with brain, she's d real slay Queen..
Anyway, let her come and compete with our own here..

Those ones that re only good at prescribing antibiotics and pain killers for every ailment?
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by tigonana: 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
Igbos right now!!!

8 Likes

Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
Yoruba females always impress if dem go give me discount I will take 1 to Biafra land, una sabi book and hustle hard no be small
post=57178136:
PHOTOS: Osun State's Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine

Osun Govt Medical Student Miss OYELEYE Lateefat Abiola emerged overall best in Ukraine Medical School Final Exams.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photos-osun-states-oyeleye-lateefat.html

Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by Defaramade(m): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
lajoshua:

Your folly is of epic proportions.
I would have called you a fool, but no that would be injustice to fools your foolishness is the kind normal foolish people aspire to. You don't deserve a place in the committee of sane humans.
Tribal bigotry is associated with very low intelligence, that is why Africa is where it is and always be at the rear because of godforsaken bloody ethnic chauvinists such as yourself who derive joy in planting discord among the black race.
I don't expect any meaningful reply from you. But if you dare do, I'll make sure I school you in the art of public etiquette. Bloody bigot!!!

1 Like

Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by Austinoiz(m): 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
This is a rare breed, quite different from the numerous empty headed afonja galz.

But last last, if na for naija, frustration and queuing up and down go make ds one nack 2'2.
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by LexngtonSteele: 12:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
Omo Oduduwa. Always excelling.

Unlike those going to Italy and South East Asia to "develop"

4 Likes

Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by Burgerlomo: 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nice one
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by Proffdada: 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
veekid:
Islam is peace
what has that got to do with the post?
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by mindful01: 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
No news here
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by slysneh: 12:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
ify0056:

having the mind to win and making money call or whatsapp me with the number in the picture below.....
GET A LIFE
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by our9ja: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
Seconded
doctokwus:
Best from Osun students in dat particular Ukrainian university ?
If she's best why are we only seeing pics of her with fellow Osun students and not d entire mixed raced student population.
Again,its pure publicity stunt to claim she is d best in Ukraine because there is no common exam taken by all medical students in all universities in any country.
My take is that she emerged d best amongst d students sponsored by Aregbesola and political capital wants to be made from it.Anyway,she's still brilliant and deserves praise,afterall "@all,@all na him bad pass"
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by Austinoiz(m): 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
lajoshua:

Your folly is of epic proportions.
I would have called you a fool, but no that would be injustice to fools your foolishness is the kind normal foolish people aspire to. You don't deserve a place in the committee of sane humans.
Tribal bigotry is associated with very low intelligence, that is why Africa is where it is and always be at the rear because of godforsaken bloody ethnic chauvinists such as yourself who derive joy in planting discord among the black race.
I don't expect any meaningful reply from you. But if you dare do, I'll make sure I school you in the art of public etiquette. Bloody bigot!!!

Ds one go dey 'masturbate' for em mind now unto say em don speak english wey nobody in his ITK el dorado fit speak.
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by Lexusgs430: 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
Once she resumes work are realises that salaries are not paid fully, she would port to another country sharply....
What are shame, another brain drain in the waiting......
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by jamislaw(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
Afonja making Nigeria proud, world developer will soon flood this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
taylor88:
never knew something good can still come out of Ogun and osun

sodom of naija
Sodom what! You need help badly
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by MrCounselor: 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Always the best world over but no where to display their "bestness".
This country eh?
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
veekid:
Islam is peace

Wetin concern religion and being the overall sense..

please borrow some senses

1 Like

Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by tunatrezy(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
why should we be specific, why are we encouraging tribalism. if an ibo man is accused of a crime abroad the rest tribe deny him as if we are not from the same country, and if a Yoruba man is mentioned for something good abroad his tribe claim his success.
I stand for one Nigeria for better and for worse. one love.
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by Bondesniger(m): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
come home and make sure our president and other Executive criminals dont go abroad for treatment
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by raphy(m): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
taylor88:

what i can't finish is truth

angels of darkness spotted

fleeing from thread
pliz respect ya self so ppl will respect you.don't give som state a bad name.if you act like a fool you are a big fool then.no offence.just respect yasef OK.hpy Sunday.
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by mamaafrik(m): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
Leave those bad images about us ,Nigerian are not pushovers,give good leaderhip and sound system for 25 years,naija can surpass indian,chinese and name it.....,
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by raphy(m): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
tunatrezy:
why should we be specific, why are we encouraging tribalism. if an ibo man is accused of a crime abroad the rest tribe deny him as if we are not from the same country, and if a Yoruba man is mentioned for something good abroad his tribe claim his success.
I stand for one Nigeria for better and for worse. one love.
ppl like this makes the country proud.not tribal bigots .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS / UNIBEN Computer Science Students Zombified In Their Final Year Costume (Photos) / Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.