Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine (40918 Views)

eWyse Emerges Overall Winner of 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship / Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) / OOU Produces Best Medical Student In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by Adesolomon2014(m): 2:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
peacettw:
sorry to burst all y'all bubbles but I will advice anyone out there to approach any doctor that has trained in Ukraine with extreme caution.

The ones that we have worked here with
know next to nothing and one under my supervision literally led to the demise of a patient cos he felt he could solve the case alone. Frankly, I shudder whenever I see anyone that has trained there.

Uhmmm, prove it or #idntbelieveit
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by Adebowale89(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
taylor88:

what i can't finish is truth

angels of darkness spotted

fleeing from thread

can u mention your state if we won't shame you here

don't know why u people see stupidity as opportunity

congrats sweetie
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by peacettw: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
Adesolomon2014:

Uhmmm, prove it or #idntbelieveit

Sadly, I can't do that without indicting the person or persons in question.
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by Hades2016(m): 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Awon Igbos right now grin
undecided

1 Like

Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by mukhcech(m): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
Op you no do well. Why Didn't you put Hijab on the title nah. Abi nah only bad thing una dey see Hijab abuse.
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by ipodstinks: 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
OrestesDante:
That's Yoruba for you. We eat our Ewedu soup and taking giant strides. Wouldn't you rather dine with us? cheesy
Unlike some ppl that Nsala lubricant poo.
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by Kay25(m): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
Is it not haram for her to go to school??she ought to be stoned
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
seguno2:

Aregbesola should not be praised for this considering that he has failed in his basic responsibility to pay workers and pensioners promptly for work that they have already done.

https://www.nairaland.com/3833753/osun-doctors-stage-peaceful-protest
Now where did i praise Aregbesola in that simple comment because ayam not understanding
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by slurryeye2: 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
taylor88:
never knew something good can still come out of Ogun and osun

sodom of naija

Unlike others I won't abuse you. Doing so won't reduce your stupidity. What I will do is to list very few good people/things that have come out of Ogun and Osun state. And I dare you and your generation to mention something good that has come out of your state. If you don't do so, you are a bastard

Ogun state
People
Fela Anikulapo Kuti: best musician from Africa and world renowned activist
Wole Soyinka: first black african noble laureate
Wale Adenuga: second richest man in Nigeria
Obafemi Awolowo: premier of western Nigeria
Tai Solarin: Renowned social critics and activist
Beko Ransome-Kuti: former Chairman of the committee for the defense of human rights
Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti: first woman to drive a car
Sara Forbes Bonetta: goddaughter to queen victoria of England
Bola Ajibola: former judge of International Court of Justice
Prof. T.O Ogunlesi: first professor of medicine in Nigeria
Tunji Olurin: Field commander of ECOMOG peacekeeping force in Liberia
Babatunde Osotimehin: executive director of United Nations Population Fund
John Olubi Sodipo: first professor in African philosophy
Hubert Ogunde: Founder of first contemporary professional theatrical company in Nigeria
MKO Abiola: Business tycoon, philanthropist and winner of 1993 presidential election
Adebayo Ogunlesi: owner of Gatwick airport UK

The list is inexhaustible

Thing
Eredo Sungbo: the world's largest man made structure and one of the Unesco heritage site in Nigeria

Osun state
People
Enoch Adeboye: general overseer and spiritual father of Redeemed Christian Church of God
King Sunny Ade: pioneer of modern world music and multi award winning musician.
Lanre Buraimoh: Multi award winning artist
Samuel Fadahunsi: Renowned engineer and former president of Coren Nigeria
Bola Ige: former federal minister of Justice
Akin Faleke: world renowned sculptor
Christopher Kolade: former director general of NBC and chief executive of Cadbury Nigeria plc
Bunmi Makinwa: former director of United Nations Population Fund
Yinka Omigbodun: former president of West Africa College of Surgeons
Olateju Oyeleye: Co founder of Nigerian Society of Engineers
William Kumuyi: founder and spiritual father of deeper life bible church
Ola Rotimi: Renonwed and multi award winning playwright
Wole Olanipekun: former president of Nigeria bar association
Dele Olojede: first african born winner of the pulitzer prize
Deborah Ajakaiye: first female professor of physics in Africa
Prof. Taiwo Kolawole: first neuro radiologist in Nigeria

The list is endless

Thing

Osun osogbo sacred grove: one of the Unesco world heritage center and one out of the 2 in Nigeria. The 2nd one is Sukur Cultural landscape in Adamawa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by eminent007(m): 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
veekid:
Islam is peace

What has Medicine got to do with religion?

Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by babasolution: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
why are girls becoming so sucessful academically,were are all does nerdy brainy guys we used to have,it seems they dont exist anymore,girls are now the new nerds
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by babtuns76(m): 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
post=57178136:
PHOTOS: Osun State's Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine

Osun Govt Medical Student Miss OYELEYE Lateefat Abiola emerged overall best in Ukraine Medical School Final Exams.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photos-osun-states-oyeleye-lateefat.html

congrats my love sister in Islam Ramadan Kareem to you

1 Like

Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
taylor88:
never knew something good can still come out of Ogun and osun

sodom of naija

Ogun state is where you'll find the congregation of math prodigies.
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by GMbuharii: 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
victorDanladi:
Fine brainy Muslim sister.
FBB....faith,beauty and brain.
baarokalah fih
fbb....fih baarok_alah bombers grin
op,nice one o
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by GMbuharii: 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
victorDanladi:
Fine brainy Muslim sister.
FBB....faith,beauty and brain.
baarokalah fih
fbb....fih baarok_alah bombers grin
op,nice one o
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by seguno2: 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
Tahrah:
Now where did i praise Aregbesola in that simple comment because ayam not understanding

You should have noticed that I did not say that- YOU should not praise him.
Please check again if in doubt.
Thanks.
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by lereinter(m): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
maybe this is reason why aregbe is not paying present medical doctors in the state..

cos this sponsored students will be bound to work in the state

no matter what u say the havoc aregbe has caused in osun state is greater than any good he did...
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by Nairaboi(m): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
lajoshua:

Your folly is of epic proportions.
I would have called you a fool, but no that would be injustice to fools your foolishness is the kind normal foolish people aspire to. You don't deserve a place in the committee of sane humans.
Tribal bigotry is associated with very low intelligence, that is why Africa is where it is and always be at the rear because of godforsaken bloody ethnic chauvinists such as yourself who derive joy in planting discord among the black race.
I don't expect any meaningful reply from you. But if you dare do, I'll make sure I school you in the art of public etiquette. Bloody bigot!!!
Shut up and stop making empty threats. He is entitled to his own opinion, and so are you. The Europeans and Americans that practice racism are they not developed?
You just bring up any reason as to why African and Nigeria is underdeveloped.
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by dangwarmai(m): 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
Congratulations my sister, show them.
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by ashewoboy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
StarBukola:
Omo mi, e go better for u... Keep making us proud.

what about you?
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
seguno2:

You should have noticed that I did not say that- YOU should not praise him. Please check again if in doubt. Thanks.
Ok
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by hero10(m): 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Souljaboi1:
Were they sponsored by the state government?
The state government is paying half of their fees. They were the medical students of osun state university before the department was shut down years ago.
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by zidek(m): 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
If you are good, u are good!!! No two ways about that, Congrats Miss!
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by hellohgy(m): 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nairaboi:

Shut up and stop making empty threats. He is entitled to his own opinion, and so are you. The Europeans and Americans that practice racism are they not developed?
You just bring up any reason as to why African and Nigeria is underdeveloped.

Because europeans and Americans are developed is not a point to encourage RACISM .............SMH......
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by Origamist: 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
peacettw:
Followed the link provided and I can't detect the name of this medical school in Ukraine. Would have loved to google it and their level of competence.
https://von.gov.ng/nigerian-emerges-overall-best-student-ukraine-medical-school/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9405417265
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by Origamist: 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
doctokwus:
Best from Osun students in dat particular Ukrainian university?
If she's best why are we only seeing pics of her with fellow Osun students and not d entire mixed raced student population?
Again,its pure publicity stunt to claim she is d best in Ukraine because there is no common exam taken by all medical students in all universities in any country.
My take is that she emerged d best amongst d students sponsored by Aregbesola and political capital wants to be made from it.Anyway,she's still brilliant and deserves praise,afterall "@all,@all na him bad pass"
A Nigerian, Miss Lateefat Abiola Oyeleye has emerged the overall best medical student of all the 564 final year graduating students of V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University, Ukraine.
https://von.gov.ng/nigerian-emerges-overall-best-student-ukraine-medical-school/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9405417265
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by tunatrezy(m): 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
raphy:
ppl like this makes the country proud.not tribal bigots .
thanks God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by Nairaboi(m): 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
hellohgy:

Because europeans and Americans are developed is not a point to encourage RACISM .............SMH......
True, and I don't argue that. But he shouldn't bring be shutting people down because their opinion differs from his.
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by dammyeve: 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
Souljaboi1:
Were they sponsored by the state government?
yes

1 Like

Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by Folarinibrahim1(m): 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
Congratulations sister...... #Omo ilu mi
Re: Oyeleye Lateefat Emerges Overall Best Medical Student In Ukraine by brightology3: 6:58am On Jun 05, 2017
veekid:
Islam is peace
ISLAMaBAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School / UNIBEN Computer Science Students Zombified In Their Final Year Costume (Photos) / History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.