Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Top 4 Ways To Make Money Online - Number Three Is So Easy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 4 Ways To Make Money Online - Number Three Is So Easy (1011 Views)

Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. / 4 Ways To Protect Your Online Business From Credit Card Fraud / 4 Ways You Can Support Your Friend's Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 4 Ways To Make Money Online - Number Three Is So Easy by Papzey(f): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2017
Hi fellow Nairalanders, Happy Sunday. Ramadan Kareem to all Muslim brothers and Sisters. A few days ago, I posted "10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000" here if you miss it: www.nairaland.com/3836651/10-small-scale-businesses-start And I promised to be back with ways you can make money online with skills you can easily acquire within 3-6months. These jobs can be performed from your home and deliver digitally, and you make quick money. Read below:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you know how to make online? Are you aware that there are ways to make money fast online? Yes, I mean the coolest, legit, and smartest ways to make money on the internet and social media - not international and local fraud/scamming (AKA Yahoo-Yahoo, 419).

It's quite alarming that we Nigerian youths in this particular generation all want to be rich without hustling (legitimate hustle), we all just want to make something out of nothing.

Many of us, at 28 years old haven't worked to earn any money in all of our life. I have seen kids who are just 14 years old sitting in Cyber Cafe and indulging in internet scams, carrying out petty crimes like pick-pocketing, local scams (419), robbery etc... and if unlucky, many ends up a criminal in the Police or EFCC dungeons.

At 28, many of us still receive juicy pocket money from our parents and guardians. That get-money-and-blow-money-fast syndrome is so prevalent among us. Go to our campuses and see how most of us are worried about fitting in, getting acceptance from the in-crowd, yet only a few are creative with entrepreneurial sense.

Where is the creativity? Creativity is just learning to do things with a different perspective. We can make 100s of excuses and rant about the poor state of our economy, but why should we always depend on the government? Why should we always depend on our rich parents, uncles, and aunties who's worked hard over the years? I know our Nigerian parents have got that my-pikin-no-go-suffer-like-me syndrome which makes them over protect and pamper us to the point where we become useless, but flexing around town because we got our parents money to throw around, oppressing salary earners.

Open the door to talent and virtue, and they would do themselves justice! Ever thought of how we could use the internet and social media to our advantage is that we all sleep and wake up on the internet? Maybe you’re a young kid who wants to start a business or a university graduate who wants to create a job (rather than finding one), or perhaps you’re a corporate mouse who’s fed up with the rat race; you can make money on the internet.

The internet has opened up a world of opportunities for the entrepreneurial-at-heart, and you don't even have to be a computer science graduate or a computer geek to engage in one. There are about more than 21 businesses that you can start today and efficiently run with just a laptop and an internet connection, even on your smart phones! I will name a few categories, and you can do your research on it.

Below are the Top 4 Ways To Make Money Online in 2017:

1- Development / Programming- in this class, you can learn to become a web developer, mobile app developer, and blog maintenance, provider. Millions of small businesses and blogs need their services. This is one surefire way to earn money online. There are a lot online colleges offering free classes online where you can learn to do all these yourself. there are also many physical tutorial colleges across the country. One of these citadel of learning is NIIT. Though, the training fee may look exorbitant, but I assure that you would reap all you spend quickly in the long run.

2- Graphics design- you can become a logo designer, web designer, computer-aided designer, book cover designer, mobile app designer, web theme designer, and videographer. This is another online making money sure job. If you have topnotch graphics design techniques, then you make money online. You can be designing cover or album arts for music artists. It could movies cover photos or book covers, to logos for businesses and so much more. You can find learning centres around the country to learn this for a reasonable amount.

3- Writing- This category deals with a lot of creativity, and this is where I am particularly sharpening my skill. Authors, copywriters, editors, transcribers, language translators and bloggers are highly needed. This is where I make my own money online. There are many freelance sites like Fiverr, Freelancer, UpWork etc. all looking for freelancers who can write. In Nigeria, there are many adverts in Nairaland's Writing Adverts sub-category looking for good writers. Some Nigerian writers charge for as much as 5 Naira per word, so if you write a 1,000 words article, you would have earned N5,000 - quick money! There are online courses that would teach you the basic way fro writing for the internet if you want to write for blogs.

4- Internet Marketing- Here, you can learn social media managing, affiliate marketing, search engine optimisation, search engine marketer, content marketing, and email marketing. Many firms are looking for people who can boost their companies in this field. Digital marketers are need from banks to government institutions and even small business owners are looking for online marketers, because every brand is trying to leverage all the many opportunities online.

All this are areas where you can learn new skills in less than a month and make money fast, as in real quick money. Within a year, you can start raking in money, even creating jobs for others. Instead of sitting on Facebook and Twitter 24/7 doing absolutely nothing relevant. You can be in your home making money, doing what you like!

Source: http://www.rapportnaija.com/2016/03/do-you-want-to-make-money-online-then.html

CC lalasticlala Mynd44 thanks

Re: Top 4 Ways To Make Money Online - Number Three Is So Easy by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2017
am opting in for that number 2 (web design to be specific)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On How To Handle Microfinance Bank Loan Defaulters / Nigeria To Grow By 2.5% In 2018 -world Bank / Let Me Show You How To Earn 96,000 Daily Legitimately Just By Helping Someone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.