Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,371 members, 7,954,502 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused (65400 Views)

Tobe Oboli's 17th Birthday: Omoni Oboli, Husband, First Son Throwback Photos / Kanayo O Kanayo Celebrates His Daughter, Valerie's 17th Birthday (photo) / Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by YelloweWest: 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
taylor88:
see them

5k litres of GP tank be claiming 17

if this aunty na 17 make thunder fire by left ball in my scrotum pack
E fit fire am o.
Cos this girl na small pikin
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by Emestar1999: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mhissgaga:

u want to kee yourself bah..u dunno u r too young to die cheesy
Hahahahahaha
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by diva90: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
If she's 17, then I'm a foetus
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by Cinderella5(f): 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
1Dray:

Picture or you're just lying
have nothing to prove to you or anyone, cheers.
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by samsung007(m): 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
it might be true.our body something play tricks with some peoples opinion.

I have a lady friend like dat who always call my "BROTHER" since she is more matured and fat than me,i always tell her to stop d use of brother.unknown to me,my younger sister is even much older than her and this lady in particular is married with a kid

so sometimes body deceives......

1 Like

Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by adatemi: 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
Free & good publicity!
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by Nickymezor(f): 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mehn, which can lie b this It doesnt mk sense at... Does she think we were All born yesterday undecided angry
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by sisisioge: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
I'm sure she meant it as a sarcasm... Don't ask me for my number kinda thing grin grin
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by shumuel(m): 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Nollywood actress and Purple Campaign founder, Ify Okeke shared these new photos to mark her birthday today.

The actress whose full name is IFEOMA Uzoamaka Ogechi Ejehi Abosede Iyabo Oluwakemi Beauty Maria immaculate Elizabeth RACHAEL Okeke says she’s 17, it’s her day and she will celebrate it the way she wants.

See more photos below:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/nollywood-actress-ify-okeke-causes-confusion-celebrates-17th-birthday-photos.html

We never talk finish, another one has started falsifying her age too, sigh... I give up grin

and whats with Africans and many name, do they pay per how many names we bear, imagine her bearing names with all her classmates, only her Igbo, Yourba and even English names, kilode! Na only she waka come ? grin tongue
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by judgedredd22(m): 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
taylor88:
see them

5k litres of GP tank be claiming 17

if this aunty na 17 make thunder fire by left ball in my scrotum pack

very well then, get ready to be the one-balled guy! you will only be cumming in halves! grin grin grin grin

Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by jeminaty(f): 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
she had better do something abt dat size else she will b only attracted to men timx 5 of her age.....
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by PDPGuy: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Lied about 17 or maybe a mistake. Big sometimes is beautiful, she's not bad in look honestly . Don't know about you but I'll yansh . grin grin grin grin grin
The milk factory can feed me for one year cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by judgedredd22(m): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fabulocity:
Damn! What are these kids eating bikonu??
I senior am well well but see as she look like my senior sister shocked

she is not actually 17, it is just way to make the birthday more interesting. Older ladies do it all the time, like a 42 year old woman gathering her friends on her birthday to do a sweet16 party, it is all just for fun but a lot of people don't get the humour in it, as you can see on this thread!

2 Likes

Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by judgedredd22(m): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Lied about 17 or maybe a mistake. Big sometimes is beautiful, she's not bad in look honestly . Don't know about you but I'll yansh . grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by 1Dray(m): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Cinderella5:
have nothing to prove to you or anyone, cheers.

Not asking you to prove anything, surprise me.
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by MayorOlohLo1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
All I see is a 71 years old mama with Makeup
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by Vindyk(m): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mama do you mean 17th birthday celebration ;DMama do you mean 17th birthday celebration
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by darlenese(f): 3:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
She is younger than her age.
17 yrs alone for her age. Before u add the age of her assets, I am sure it won't be less than 35
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by VoltageDivida(m): 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
Now am starting to believe my mum is also 17
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by Lachynos2k2(m): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
Maybe she meant 71, she placed the balloons wrongly cool
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by Tolubory(m): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Ify Okeke's throwback photo on the set of "The Prostitute" staring Omotola, Kate Effiong many years ago

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/nollywood-actress-ify-okeke-causes-confusion-celebrates-17th-birthday-photos.html

hmm...
She is Not Lying .........
it's a Code!!!!!!
L I
L-50
I -1
50+1 =51
So she is 51....
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
judgedredd22:

she is not actually 17, it is just way to make the birthday more interesting. Older ladies do it all the time, like a 42 year old woman gathering her friends on her birthday to do a sweet16 party, it is all just for fun but a lot of people don't get the humour in it, as you can see on this thread!

You right
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by jaytime(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
She wanted to say (or form) 71. Na mistake.
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by Tedassie(m): 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
ipodstinks:
13 names? This one week me.
e month me sef

1 Like

Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by MrPolitics: 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
i think she's celebrating 17 years of fame
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by victoronyekwelu(m): 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
Esus me is she 17 or 71
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by olureignforever: 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
MrPolitics:
i think she's celebrating 17 years of fame

Tot so too.
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by Tedassie(m): 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Justnora:
Not sure this lady is truly 17. There are fat kids you see and you know it is just fat and they are not that old. But this lady looks really matured for 17
Lmao...you obviously didn't read the post.
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by KemjikaEme: 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ifeoma that has been in nollywood since God knows when mainly acting as a supporting actress is 17? Lol.
Of course,she is not 17.
It is part of humour.
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by lydiaoluwaseyi(f): 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
Chai
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by Olive4(f): 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
I am more concerned with her name
Nawa o
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
Oh! Now I see. I should have guessed though. Because even if she wanted to truly lie about her age, she'd have picked a number way above 17.
judgedredd22 post=571
86480:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke / See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With / Davido To Pay Abubakar's School Fees (lovely Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.