Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused (65228 Views)

Tobe Oboli's 17th Birthday: Omoni Oboli, Husband, First Son Throwback Photos / Kanayo O Kanayo Celebrates His Daughter, Valerie's 17th Birthday (photo) / Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by Ekii(f): 9:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
babapressy:
I will burn my NYSC and wedding certificate if she prove that she is actually 17yrs

Why do you need her to prove anything to you? If you are tired of your marriage and do not need your nysc certificate then, you do not need her to help you make a decision. Just go ahead and do the needful grin grin tongue
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by Liftme(f): 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
Ify Okeke's throwback photo on the set of "The Prostitute" staring Omotola, Kate Effiong many years ago

17years on set, I guess

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/nollywood-actress-ify-okeke-causes-confusion-celebrates-17th-birthday-photos.html
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by Juss: 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
That Mama is celebrating her 17yrs in Nollywood industry. She's just trying hard to get male suitors as she will soon reach menopause. Her first movie role, which was a one-scene role in Yogo Pampam in 1998. She also featured in Mr IBU in 2004. This Ifeoma Okeke is Grace Amah age mate. May be she's also trying to show herself because is only in Naija one have to be controversial to get favorable attention. #yeyebrity
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by emynicedgreat: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
0b100100111:
IPOB`s sabi ugly! with stunted height to complement
Receive sense
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by deavicky(m): 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
taylor88:
see them

5k litres of GP tank be claiming 17

if this aunty na 17 make thunder fire by left ball in my scrotum pack
what is wrong with you. She just made a little mistake. The "seven" was supposed to come first.
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by HyDef(m): 1:42am On Jun 05, 2017
2 years ago, she said she was 30+. I don't know why she's holding up a 17, but that's definitely not her age. Maybe her years in the industry.
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by tk4rd: 6:14am On Jun 05, 2017
Now it is official..
People now celebrate any number they feel like celebrating as their age..
I'm celebrating 4yrs Next Year
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by Seajae: 6:15am On Jun 05, 2017
She meant 71
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by RoyaleR(m): 7:48am On Jun 05, 2017
17th birthday or 17 years of acting

anyway I'm celebrating my 6th birthday tomorrow....happy birthday to me
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by freddymanny49: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
Naija girls of today have this habit of cutting their age. Not Cool!!!
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by davidif: 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
vannessa7:
makeup can really age someone and her weight is not helping the matter, I don't think she will be so dumb to tell such lie publicly on the net where all her school mates and childhood friends will see it, you never can tell though, another one claimed a dog that is not her own publicly and brought shame on herself, smh

As in ehn?
Re: Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused by iluvmyurhoboboy(f): 5:44am On Apr 30, 2018
pyyxxaro:
This is Union Bank

Big Strong Reliable cool

This kind babe fit chop full tuber of Yam finish with 4 liters jerry can of Palm oil cool

*IrepOrganigwe*

hahahaha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral / Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her / 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.