Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Lagos Churches That Help Graduates With Job Connections - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lagos Churches That Help Graduates With Job Connections (1375 Views)

I Earn More Than Most University Graduates – Tricyclist Says / 4 Ways To Deal With Job Dissatisfaction / Lady Climbs Electric Pole, Fixes Electrical Connections (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Churches That Help Graduates With Job Connections by phykel(m): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2017
The main goal of going to church is not to seek connection for jobs but for spiritual rejuvenation and growth.The people we meet in church are side benefits of attending a church

This post seeks to find Church(es) within Lagos where Unemployed Graduate can find connections for a good job placement.Some Churches even have HR department helping chur h members to scout for jobs.
I know of the Cathederal Church at the heart of Marina.
Feel free to add yours.
Re: Lagos Churches That Help Graduates With Job Connections by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
Acquire a skill and get easy jobs. Simple as that.

Attend a FREE web design and Development training this friday or saturday. Contact me for more details
Re: Lagos Churches That Help Graduates With Job Connections by kpac77: 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hello, my name is kola and I'm a redeemer.I'm an unemployed graduate. I have a B.Sc in chemical engineering O.A.U,ile-ife .People of God Kindly assist a brother and the good God will bless you.Here is my number 08135644148. Thank you and God bless .Amen
Re: Lagos Churches That Help Graduates With Job Connections by eoderinde609: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
Please kindly connect me for job connection to the church, my email address is eoderinde609@gmail.com
Re: Lagos Churches That Help Graduates With Job Connections by eoderinde609: 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
I AM interested in the FREE web design and Development training this friday or saturday. my email is eoderinde609@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Yougov- Survey That Pays / Blood Money !! Blood Money!! / Driving Career: How To Make Regular Daily Income With Roosca!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.