Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum (32419 Views)

FG Raises VAT To 7.2%. To Seek National Assembly Approval / Igbos Seek National Equity As Group Insist Speaker Of The House Position / Igbo Professionals Call For National Referendum - Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by ekefre4(m): 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
STFUand4kMeHARD:

Good u kept it civil till now ... well, we still get to see and do business ... but with each other's permission this time. Better to be landlocked than go in circles in this futureless wilderness cool
I respect the fact that you just give your opinion without insults unlike some other peeps. Back to the matter at hand, I really believe a restructuring will help us better as each geopolitical zone has its advantage. If Nigeria works well we will be the China of Africa we've got the numbers,resources and the talents
Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by 0b100100111: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
Cant wait for this Biafrauds to be foreigners in Nigeria!

Chai! Mass exodus from the North and West. The few remaining ones will be like slaves in what was once there country.

South Africa Xenophobia will be small compared to Nigerian own

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
Super1Star:

Noooo

It is the Judaic Igbos that are subjugating Igbo Xtians and giving them bad names.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Well, the movement is way beyond what it seem to you. The ship sailed long ago. Name calling like this serves as more steam to the engine. We hate to be with you and must leave you behind. How hard is that to swallow
?

3 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
0b100100111:

Chai! Mass exodus from the North and West. The few remaining ones will be like slaves in what was once there country.

Guy cool down
Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
0b100100111:

Bla bla bla ... No one has monopoly to violence. An eye for an eye bro ... till then cool

8 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by letsbepieces: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
genieluv:
Wow

Yes wow!

They finally shut dat big Afonja mouth of urs. lost soul!

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by spinna: 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
HiddenShadow:
The Afonjas thought our senators and reps don't have the guts to bring up the issue of Biafra in the National Assembly

Whether Nigeria accepts or rejects Referendum, the Igbos will get their Referendum because God has set His heart to liberate them.

No amount of Afonjas attack can stop the Sun from Rising
Stop mentioning God in this matter Abeg.
Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
spinna:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyjdEK8zuzo
Good video. NK the man of steel cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by skedman(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fyno:
Respect Nnamdi KANU

He's not me and you!!

He's special
i just dont know how to qualify the igbos. The main aim is still because of the oil in niger delta.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by HiddenShadow: 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
blueseacats:
Stop mentioning God in this matter Abeg.

Why

4 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by BAILMONEY: 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
Super1Star:

Noooo

It is the Judaic Igbos that are subjugating Igbo Xtians and giving them bad names.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
OSUN YOUR DEAREST STATE IS ON THE VERGE OF BECOMING AN ISLAMIC CALIPHATE grin I WOULD RATHER MAKE FRIENDS WITH JEWS THAT VALUE HUMAN LIFE THAN MUSLIMS THAT WERE TRAINED TO KILL BOTH JEWS AND CHRISTIANS. DONT THINK THAT ALL IS WELL BETWEEN AFONJA MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS. I LOVE YOU AS A CHRISTIAN BROTHER.

5 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
gberra:
We don't want demographic loiters anymore.. SW & the North have been giving y'all reason to live & procreate. It's time for you to go & face the hardest pains of yo lives.

--- Burn Yourself cheesy cheesy
Kindergarten talk. We mean business. No time for banters. Pls move over cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
STFUand4kMeHARD:

U already did justice to the goat. I wanted to respond. Good job!

Then I'll like to fu*k your shegoat mama since I'm a goat.. can't you just behave like a human for once .

You can't bring up a constructive argument without an insult .. I think you need to grow up .
Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by misano(m): 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
macluvph1:
According to Nnamdi Kanu, he said that at the end Biafra will win because Biafra is a spirit. even a new born biafra baby has that spirit in him.

Like play like play questions would be asked and later the untouchable would be touched, and finally the impossible would be possible in Nigeria.

Better join the moving train before its too late.

I love you Nnamdi Kanu, and good one from our representatives because when you listen and stand by the people you represent you don't need to pay or bribe for them to vote for you to retain your office.

God bless lovers of freedom.

Let me ask. What about those other states that are not purely Igbo states. Eg, Delta & Bayelsa, do U think they will love to join Biafra? To me, that's where the biggest struggle is.
Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
skedman:
i just dont know how to qualify the igbos. The main aim is still because of the oil in niger delta.
Twisted.
Go drown in the oil then.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by deedeedee1: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
ekefre4:
I'm tired of this people already. I sincerely think they should allow the South-east secede from Nigeria afterall they are not contributing anything to the development of the Nation order than a nuisance.
Is nigeria a nation?

7 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by wristbangle: 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
STFUand4kMeHARD:

Kindergarten. Zero content. Trashy blabs as usual

Ofcourse because u are referring to yourself
Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
misano:

Let me ask. What about those other states that are not purely Igbo states. Eg, Delta & Bayelsa, do U think they will love to join Biafra? To me, that's where the biggest struggle is.
They have option of boarding or not boarding the biafran ship. We forcing nobody. Freedom is really free cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
wristbangle:

Ofcourse because u are referring to yourself
grin
Go join tosyne and work on the next 10 shiit in the romance section. tongue cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by KemjikaEme: 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
Quite funny when i hear people say rich igbo men and individuals are not interested in Biafra.
Ha! The average Igbo man i know is largerly non violent and is basically watching the development closely.
Some of the staunch Biafra agitators are rich men from outside Nigeria.
Don't take a man's silence as a lack of interest.

10 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
Iblad0994:

Then I'll like to fu*k your shegoat mama since I'm a goat.. can't you just behave like a human for once .

You can't bring up a constructive argument without an insult .. I think you need to grow up .
Noticed ... but ignored cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Why
Can't you see it's a scam? British people brough us Christianity, we adopted it hook line and sinker, we are supposed to be their prodigy and protected by them, yet when biafran war broke they chose Muslim north over us, the least they could have done was to be nuetral, yet the supplied the Muslims latest hardware a money can buy.

Now what do you think? They scammed us. Stop this agitation and improve your self technology wise build weapons in your backyard if you can just do something inprove yourself one day whether they like it or not they will listen. calling God without improving yourself is a waste of time bro.
Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by Super1Star: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
BAILMONEY:
OSUN YOUR DEAREST STATE IS ON THE VERGE OF BECOMING AN ISLAMIC CALIPHATE grin I WOULD RATHER MAKE FRIENDS WITH JEWS THAT VALUE HUMAN LIFE THAN MUSLIMS THAT WERE TRAINED TO KILL BOTH JEWS AND CHRISTIANS. DONT THINK THAT ALL IS WELL BETWEEN AFONJA MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS. I LOVE YOU AS A CHRISTIAN BROTHER.

nNOOOOOOOOO

THE TRAINED JUDAIC TERRORIST FROM ALAIGBO ARE KILLING IGBO XTIANS MUSLIMS AND WORSHIPPERS OF SHUKWUEMEKA DRUGGIE ABIAM.

I DONT LOVE JUDAIC PEOPLE, BUT I LOVE XTIANS AND MUSLIMS.
Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
KemjikaEme:
Quite funny when i hear people say rich igbo men and individuals are not interested in Biafra.
Ha! The average Igbo man i know is largerly non violent and are basically watching the development closely.
Some of the staunch Biafra agitators are rich men from outside Nigeria.
Don't take a man's silence as a lack of interest.
Tell them more bro cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by deedeedee1: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
genieluv:

You are very correct. I am from the North-central too and equally commend this bold step of South-east representatives.
We middlebelters are the most visionless n directionless people in Nigeria. We just move whithersoever the wind tosses us.
You talk like there is only one ethnic group in the north central. Just like south west, the south east is mono ethnic....one language, culture, and people. You middle beltans can never have one voice. You are another mini nigeria.
Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by permit(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
am seein a sun risin,this sun is indispensible to lovers of freedom, in biafra servitude die and the rays of the sun heald her wounded children,when the rays shine blacks were respected,by the power invested on her by chukwuokike (God) the tears of Africa dried.... just singin

3 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
deedeedee1:

You talk like there is only one ethnic group in the north central. Just like south west, the south east is mono ethnic....one language, culture, and people. You middle beltans can never have one voice. You are another mini nigeria.
grin cheesy wyycked ...
Well, they can, if we can

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by wristbangle: 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
STFUand4kMeHARD:
grin
Go join tosyne and work on the next 10 shiit in the romance section. tongue cheesy grin

Lol. Baba I know no say your blood sef dey hot like this. Wetin do your alt accounts na? U dey misfire under this one oo shocked
Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
permit:
am seein a sun risin,this sun is indispensible to lovers of freedom, in biafra servitude die and the rays of the sun heald her wounded children,when the rays shine blacks were respected,by the power invested on her by chukwuokike (God) the tears of Africa dried.... just singin
Iseee!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by deedeedee1: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
salford1:

Yes o. Seems Nnamdi Kanu's hard work is paying off. Make everybody bear him papa name, I never took the guy and his Ipod crew serious... grin
My believe is not to take them serious until the beneficiaries of this strange union like the SE senators and reps starts pushing for a referendum. Hopefully, the ibo reps won't backtrack when they start sharing Ghana must go bags among themselves.. angry

I will be happy if yoruba leave nigeria.
We need to develop!!!
Re: Restructuring: Igbo Reps Seek National Referendum by misano(m): 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
STFUand4kMeHARD:

They have option of boarding or not boarding the biafran ship. We forcing nobody. Freedom is really free cool

Thanks 4 D reply. I wish IPOB all D best then. I really wish dia dream becomes a reality one day. We D South South will love 2 be alone. No Nigeria, No Biafra.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Armed Forces Perform Kizz Daniel’s Buga On Democracy Day (Video, Photos) / Buhari Calls For A Total Sharia In Nigeria (Published 2001) / FG Provoking Ndigbo Everyday – Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.