Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Neighbors That Dont Attend Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Neighbors That Dont Attend Church. (587 Views)

4 Powerful Reasons Why You Should Attend Church Weekly / Members Attend Church Service With Assault Rifles (photo) / Why Should Christians Attend Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neighbors That Dont Attend Church. by Titheman(m): 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
i sometimes wonder why my neighbours don't attend church service every Sunday. they are not Jewish infact the family living next to my apartment dedicated their baby not long ago and their was an afterchurch party in the compound. but every sunday u can hear them making loud noises in their house all through the day.

the other neighbor, living in a flat, cheerful, comfortable family but just once I've seen them go to church.

my family must attend church every Sunday even if offering no dey.... dats a pledge.

Re: Neighbors That Dont Attend Church. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
Goan force them to church nah

3 Likes

Re: Neighbors That Dont Attend Church. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
i go to church at my own freewill and that has not reduced the standard of God in my life. more than a year now.

hallelujah!!
Re: Neighbors That Dont Attend Church. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
Please where is it written that church is a visa to heaven?
Re: Neighbors That Dont Attend Church. by ScepticalPyrrho: 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
dayo2me:
i go to church at my own freewill and that has not reduced the standard of God in my life. more than a year now.

hallelujah!!
What do you mean by the bolded part?

2 Likes

Re: Neighbors That Dont Attend Church. by AvsGot007(m): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
church is a must for you to make heaven...and you O.P if you don't make sure they go church henceforth, you won't make heaven too!
Re: Neighbors That Dont Attend Church. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
What do you mean by the bolded part?
means that, He still remain God in my life despite not attending church
Re: Neighbors That Dont Attend Church. by ScepticalPyrrho: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
dayo2me:
means that, He still remain God in my life despite not attending church
How can you tell?
Re: Neighbors That Dont Attend Church. by Titheman(m): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nikita1:

Re: Neighbors That Dont Attend Church. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
How can you tell?
because His presence is felt each and everyday of my life. is attending church these days a prerequesite to making paradize or obtaining God's Mercy?

1 Like

Re: Neighbors That Dont Attend Church. by Nutase: 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
All these nosy neighbours self.......oya lemme come and be going.
Re: Neighbors That Dont Attend Church. by dingbang(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nikita1:
my wife... I miss you
Re: Neighbors That Dont Attend Church. by jonbellion(m): 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
Titheman:
i sometimes wonder why my neighbours don't attend church service every Sunday. they are not Jewish infact the family living next to my apartment dedicated their baby not long ago and their was an afterchurch party in the compound. but every sunday u can hear them making loud noises in their house all through the day.

the other neighbor, living in a flat, cheerful, comfortable family but just once I've seen them go to church.

my family must attend church every Sunday even if offering no dey.... dats a pledge.
but how is it your problem na
Why can't christians just mind their business
Eh

(1) (Reply)

What Dad Did When A Pastor Told Him To Sow His Car Key Into His Life - Yomi Fash / How Should Philosophy Impact The Study Of Theology? / I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.