Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Beaitiful Quotes From The Quaran That Promote World Peace - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Beaitiful Quotes From The Quaran That Promote World Peace (780 Views)

Sheikh Abdullahi Abba Zaria!!! The Best Quaran Reciter!!!! / Mentally Challenged Man Recites Hadith, Quotes Quran (video) / 34 Inspirational Quotes By Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beaitiful Quotes From The Quaran That Promote World Peace by BishopMagic: 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
Wow, now I understand why Islam is the fastest growing religion.

It encourages the genocide of non Muslims

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

3 Likes

Re: Beaitiful Quotes From The Quaran That Promote World Peace by BishopMagic: 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
Now I know why Muslims like beheading kafurs

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

2 Likes

Re: Beaitiful Quotes From The Quaran That Promote World Peace by BishopMagic: 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
The ultimate goal of Islam is to promote a homogeneous one world religion, culture and Islamic government

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Northern Nigeria comes to mind

2 Likes

Re: Beaitiful Quotes From The Quaran That Promote World Peace by BishopMagic: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
Religion of piss indeed

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

2 Likes

Re: Beaitiful Quotes From The Quaran That Promote World Peace by ESDKING: 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
If type wetin dey my mind about religion of pissss now , dem go give me lengthy ban

1 Like

Re: Beaitiful Quotes From The Quaran That Promote World Peace by BishopMagic: 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sahih Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

And some idiots can't f the link between terrorism and islam

2 Likes

Re: Beaitiful Quotes From The Quaran That Promote World Peace by BishopMagic: 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
ESDKING:
If type wetin dey my mind about religion of pissss, dem go give me lengthy ban

Guy you must speak up.

The greatest weapon these satanic worshippers have is censorship
Re: Beaitiful Quotes From The Quaran That Promote World Peace by DropShot: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
You obviously know nothing about Islam. Picking verses in pieces and bits cannot convey the full narrative or extent of their meanings.

If what you're trying to infere was correct, Islam won't continue to be the world's fastest growing religion in USA and many other European countries.

Surely, you don't even possess a tenth of the intelligence and smartness of the medical doctors, scientists and other accomplished personalities who embrace Islam daily.

Half education is worse than being completely uneducated.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beaitiful Quotes From The Quaran That Promote World Peace by ESDKING: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
BishopMagic:

Guy you must speak up.

The greatest weapon these satanic worshippers have is censorship
I wouldn't want to type the exact thing on my mind.
What i usually tell those that are close to me is that I would rather be an atheist than to be a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Beaitiful Quotes From The Quaran That Promote World Peace by BishopMagic: 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
DropShot:
You obviously know nothing about Islam. Picking verses in pieces and bits cannot convey the full narrative or extent of their meanings.

If what you're trying to infere was correct, Islam won't continue to be the world's fastest growing religion in USA and many other European countries.

Surely, you don't even possess a tenth of the intelligence and smartness of the doctors, scientists and other accomplished personalities who embrace Islam daily.

Why educate me when you have your fellow Boko idiots running rampage all over the globe for Allah's sake?

Go and preach your peaceful Islam to your Boko brethren and not me.

2 Likes

Re: Beaitiful Quotes From The Quaran That Promote World Peace by DropShot: 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
BishopMagic:

Why educate me when you have your fellow Boko idiots running rampage all over the globe for Allah's sake?

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44, the emboldened violates rule 2.
Re: Beaitiful Quotes From The Quaran That Promote World Peace by Jabioro: 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
Someone is coming up to deny all what OP has quoted from the Holy book of Quran.. abi Which version of Satanic quotations is yours OP.. l am not afraid of been banned
Re: Beaitiful Quotes From The Quaran That Promote World Peace by BishopMagic: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
DropShot:

DropShot:

And this from your prophets mouth breaks rule 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Sahih Bukhari (11:626) - [Muhammad said:] "I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes."

Muhammed and your vile Islam will first have to be banned before me.

1 Like

Re: Beaitiful Quotes From The Quaran That Promote World Peace by BishopMagic: 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
Jabioro:
Someone is coming up to deny all what OP has quoted from the Holy book of Quran.. abi Which version of Satanic quotations is yours OP.. l am not afraid of been banned

Muslims hate the truth and will even deny their fake Prophet

1 Like

Re: Beaitiful Quotes From The Quaran That Promote World Peace by DropShot: 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
BishopMagic:

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun, rule 2 applies.
Re: Beaitiful Quotes From The Quaran That Promote World Peace by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Beaitiful Quotes From The Quaran That Promote World Peace by DropShot: 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
BishopMagic:

Mynd44 Lalasticlala, if you guys like, leave this boy to continue to behave as he likes. Nairaland already has a reputation for people with low IQ anyway.

1 Like

Re: Beaitiful Quotes From The Quaran That Promote World Peace by DropShot: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
BishopMagic:

Your fellow Crusader idiots are as evil as the Boko idiots.

Now let see if the mods who didn't see anything​ wrong in your post will see this one same way.
Re: Beaitiful Quotes From The Quaran That Promote World Peace by Origin(f): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
Dear BishopMagic, I see you have a penchant for learning and I applaud you for this, though we could take the insults down a notch.

Some of the chapters are quoted out of context and some meanings distorted. But what you are reading is the many years of persecution faced by the Muslims in the hands of the unbelievers during which many termed the prophet as been unbrave. Not until this verse was revealed allowing them to face the enemy head on which resulted in the battle of Badr.

You will need the history of the Arabs (as they hated cowardice and refused to back down from a challenge), the history of the prophet and the history of the revelation of the Qur'an to understand this.

When you read the bible, you can easily read about Jesus's life and Mose's life before they were given God's Words but with the Qur'an this is often separate.

Read the bible:
When Moses/Joshua took the Israelites to the promised Land therein were people of bad ways and God instructed them to destroy all the people of Canaanites.

I'm not pointing fingers though.
Deuteronomy, chapter 7
2: and when the LORD your God gives them over to you, and you defeat them; then you must utterly destroy them; you shall make no covenant with them, and show no mercy to them
6: "For you are a people holy to the LORD your God; the LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his own possession, out of all the peoples that are on the face of the earth.
16: And you shall destroy all the peoples that the LORD your God will give over to you, your eye shall not pity them; neither shall you serve their gods, for that would be a snare to you.

1 Like

Re: Beaitiful Quotes From The Quaran That Promote World Peace by eaziguyman(m): 12:21am On Jun 05, 2017
DropShot:

Surely, you don't even possess a tenth of the intelligence and smartness of the doctors, scientists and other accomplished personalities who embrace Islam daily.

Broda u get time oo. I beg u bro dey us ur time for dua instead of wasting it on some lost soul

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Story Of A Man Rising From The Dead – I Died A Hundred Years Ago! / Muslims And Voting. Is It Allowed? / Pdp And The National Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.