Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,977 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

Assistance Needed On This Question To Be Submitted Tomorrow Morning.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Assistance Needed On This Question To Be Submitted Tomorrow Morning.. (922 Views)

See What A Student Submitted As His Assignment / ABUAD Invigilator Throws Out Sheet Of Student Who Submitted With Left Hand / Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? (2) (3) (4)

Assistance Needed On This Question To Be Submitted Tomorrow Morning.. by Hardheolar(m): 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
Good day to you all.
I need your assistance please on an assignment to be submitted tomorrow morning.. I have googled it but couldn't get satisfactory answers.
The question goes thus:: list and explain 4 theories of nation state..

Links and screenshots will be appreciated..
Thanks in advance.
Am pleading pls
Re: Assistance Needed On This Question To Be Submitted Tomorrow Morning.. by tukdi: 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
***scratching my head***
Re: Assistance Needed On This Question To Be Submitted Tomorrow Morning.. by thesicilian: 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
I highly doubt that you couldn't find the answers on Google. I think it's more like you couldn't synthesize the information you got.
Re: Assistance Needed On This Question To Be Submitted Tomorrow Morning.. by Hardheolar(m): 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2017
tukdi:
***scratching my head***
Pls do that very fast.. I still need to type and print
Re: Assistance Needed On This Question To Be Submitted Tomorrow Morning.. by Hardheolar(m): 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
thesicilian:
I highly doubt that you couldn't find the answers on Google. I think it's more like you couldn't synthesize the information you got.
like I typed up their.. I only saw theories of state, not nation state. BTW, I will appreciate if you can assist with that
Re: Assistance Needed On This Question To Be Submitted Tomorrow Morning.. by thesicilian: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hardheolar:
like I typed up their.. I only saw theories of state, not nation state. BTW, I will appreciate if you can assist with that
I'll gladly do so if you'll pay me for it.
Re: Assistance Needed On This Question To Be Submitted Tomorrow Morning.. by baylord101(m): 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2017
Evolution theory
Force theory
Devine right theory
Social contract theory

Share ur mail add if u need d break down
Re: Assistance Needed On This Question To Be Submitted Tomorrow Morning.. by Hardheolar(m): 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
thesicilian:

I'll gladly do so if you'll pay me for it.

Watz the price tag?
Re: Assistance Needed On This Question To Be Submitted Tomorrow Morning.. by thesicilian: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hardheolar:

Watz the price tag?
Re: Assistance Needed On This Question To Be Submitted Tomorrow Morning.. by Hardheolar(m): 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
baylord101:
Evolution theory
Force theory
Devine right theory
Social contract theory

akandejheleel@yahoo.com
Re: Assistance Needed On This Question To Be Submitted Tomorrow Morning.. by Hardheolar(m): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
thesicilian:

haaaa.. Oga oooo. No be project, nah assignment nah.
Re: Assistance Needed On This Question To Be Submitted Tomorrow Morning.. by 9jageekz(m): 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
baylord101:
Evolution theory
Force theory
Devine right theory
Social contract theory

I would like to work on it also. do me the favour of sending it to: kitemesh@gmail.com
Re: Assistance Needed On This Question To Be Submitted Tomorrow Morning.. by baylord101(m): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hardheolar:
akandejheleel@yahoo.com
Sent, You can check ur junk mail if not in ur inbox
Re: Assistance Needed On This Question To Be Submitted Tomorrow Morning.. by baylord101(m): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
9jageekz:

I would like to work on it also. do me the favour of sending it to: kitemesh@gmail.com
Check ur mail
Re: Assistance Needed On This Question To Be Submitted Tomorrow Morning.. by Hardheolar(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
baylord101:
Evolution theory
Force theory
Devine right theory
Social contract theory

Jazakallahu khaeran jaza

Re: Assistance Needed On This Question To Be Submitted Tomorrow Morning.. by 9jageekz(m): 12:17am On Jun 05, 2017
baylord101:
Check ur mail

Thanks Bro, seen

PTDF Scholarship 2018/2019 / Download 2018 Noun 2nd Draft E-exam Timetable. Updated February 09, 2018. / Top 5 Accounting Project Topics & Complete Materials On International Financial