Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,459 members, 7,958,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

How Can I Ensure I Dont By A Stolen Iphone - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Can I Ensure I Dont By A Stolen Iphone (713 Views)

How To Track A Stolen Phone Android/iphone / How Can I Track A Stolen Iphone / Stolen Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Ensure I Dont By A Stolen Iphone by daryoor(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2017
any use full tip will be appreciated. i dey fear make police no trace me accuse me of armed robbery untop say i buy used phone.
Re: How Can I Ensure I Dont By A Stolen Iphone by daryoor(m): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
angels09:

Since you have decided to buy what you cannot afford.... Live with the consequences... I hope you buy from a kidnapper.

dont waste your 'Hope' on me. i dont need it your destiny does.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ensure I Dont By A Stolen Iphone by lade0011: 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
Bro no way or process to know any iPhone history sir. I have resolved numerous crime cases with NPF through the tracking of smartphones imei. Lot of innocent people also fell victim of brand new sealed iPhones let alone a used one. I have just two tips for you.. 1. Get a solid proof from the seller, either a written agreement with his ID attached or he send you the imei with his personal phone number and 2nd, keep a close tab on him and know how to locate him whenever need arises, in other words request his account number in transaction .
Countless folks in prison because they can't locate the person that sold the whaala in their lives. God speed!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ensure I Dont By A Stolen Iphone by ifex370(m): 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
lade0011:
Bro no way or process to know any iPhone history sir. I have resolved numerous crime cases with NPF through the tracking of smartphones imei. Lot of innocent people also fell victim of brand new sealed iPhones let alone a used one. I have just two tips for you.. 1. Get a solid proof from the seller, either a written agreement with his ID attached or he send you the imei with his personal phone number and 2nd, keep a close tab on him and know how to locate him whenever need arises, in other words request his account number in transaction .
Countless folks in prison because they can't locate the person that sold the whaala in their lives. God speed!

So its true.. You can track a phone via its IMEI..

can you assist me?
Re: How Can I Ensure I Dont By A Stolen Iphone by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
daryoor:

dont waste your 'Hope' on me. i dont need it your destiny does.
Keep it.
Re: How Can I Ensure I Dont By A Stolen Iphone by lade0011: 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
Is expensive bro. More like a server processing service. Check my signature for contact
ifex370:

So its true.. You can track a phone via its IMEI..

can you assist me?
Re: How Can I Ensure I Dont By A Stolen Iphone by ifex370(m): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
lade0011:
Is expensive bro. More like a server processing service. Check my signature for contact

Where's is this signature of yours?

On an estimate.. Please how much will I be expected to spend?

(1) (Reply)

13" Macbook Pro 2.7ghz 128g 8gb Ram Core I5 2015 (MF839LL/A) / Used LG V10 Verizon And T Mobile 68k / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.