Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

How Can I Track A Stolen Iphone - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Can I Track A Stolen Iphone (1744 Views)

How To Track A Stolen Phone Android/iphone / How Do I Track Someone's Location Using His Phone Number? / Stolen Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Track A Stolen Iphone by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2018
Good day Nairalanders.

My younger sister got robbed in her hostel in LASU and her phone was collected from her. She was able to fight back and collect back her laptop because it contained her project, but in process, the hard drive crashed and she lost the project too. She has copies of the project on her phone that's why we want to track and possibly recover it.

Anybody who have an idea on how we can go about it in any of the police stations should please help us. Thanks.

Lalasticlala mynd44 ishilove dragnet please help me move this to front page. Its urgent. Thanks.
Re: How Can I Track A Stolen Iphone by Lipscomb(m): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
Oga there is nothing like track in Nigeria .even human being were Knapp police can't track .just forget your phone and move on.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Track A Stolen Iphone by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lipscomb:
Oga there is nothing like track in Nigeria .even human being were Knapp police can't track .just forget your phone and move on.
there is... it's just to get the right link on how to go about it. There are several testimonies here on NL that's why I'm asking for help from them too.

Thanks anyways.
Re: How Can I Track A Stolen Iphone by Lipscomb(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
Oh really wish you good luck.
SacredMustang:
there is... it's just to get the right link on how to go about it. There are several testimonies here on NL that's why I'm asking for help from them too.

Thanks anyways.
Re: How Can I Track A Stolen Iphone by henrixx(m): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
Your sister strong o. She fought back to get her laptop. That's impressive..

I hope she gets her iPhone back
Re: How Can I Track A Stolen Iphone by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
henrixx:
Your sister strong o. She fought back to get her laptop. That's impressive..

I hope she gets her iPhone back
that's our prayer now Sir. If you know anybody who can help us with the tracking of the phone, do let us know. Thanks
Re: How Can I Track A Stolen Iphone by calddon(m): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
If u have the phones imei, ur time, money n stress available, walk into any Fsars or anti_kidnapping outlet of the police and they will track both the phone and the owner of the last simcard put into it.
Re: How Can I Track A Stolen Iphone by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
calddon:
If u have the phones imei, ur time, money n stress available, walk into any Fsars or anti_kidnapping outlet of the police and they will track both the phone and the owner of the last simcard put into it.
thanks sir for this response. Bless up
Re: How Can I Track A Stolen Iphone by Bajoko12(m): 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
If the police can't help,WhatsApp me I know someone who can but it will cost you,once its tracked you go with SARS or soldiers to play the criminal.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Track A Stolen Iphone by princemillla(m): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
Bajoko12:
If the police can't help,WhatsApp me I know someone who can but it will cost you,once its tracked you go with SARS or soldiers to play the criminal.
Re: How Can I Track A Stolen Iphone by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
Bajoko12:
thanks a lot Sir... I'll get back to you on the progress made so far.
Re: How Can I Track A Stolen Iphone by Bajoko12(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
SacredMustang:
thanks a lot Sir... I'll get back to you on the progress made so far.
no problem, I hate scammers with passion,my phone number has been hacked and my account almost cleared if not for quick intervention.
Re: How Can I Track A Stolen Iphone by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
Bajoko12:
no problem, I hate scammers with passion,my phone number has been hacked and my account almost cleared if not for quick intervention.
shocked

Same thing happened to her. Her phone number was used to purchase 7k airtime immediately after the phone was collected but they couldn't transfer the money out and couldn't transfer the rest from her bank account too. Now she has 7k airtime on her line after she retrieved it.
Re: How Can I Track A Stolen Iphone by Bajoko12(m): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
SacredMustang:
shocked

Same thing happened to her. Her phone number was used to purchase 7k airtime immediately after the phone was collected but they couldn't transfer the money out and couldn't transfer the rest from her bank account too. Now she has 7k airtime on her line after she retrieved it.
mine was 5k airtime when I checked with my bank app,don't want to spill too much here because I am suspecting someone we tracked down to auchi from technology market who scammed a friend on iPhone 6,I have send my friend the necessary details,will get his feedback on Monday and proceed from there.
Re: How Can I Track A Stolen Iphone by lightdream: 10:48am On Mar 05, 2019
Bajoko12:
mine was 5k airtime when I checked with my bank app,don't want to spill too much here because I am suspecting someone we tracked down to auchi from technology market who scammed a friend on iPhone 6,I have send my friend the necessary details,will get his feedback on Monday and proceed from there.
Please were you able to get an headway with the iPhone you misplaced? i also misplace mine lately
Re: How Can I Track A Stolen Iphone by soliddust2020: 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2019
lightdream:

Please were you able to get an headway with the iPhone you misplaced? i also misplace mine lately

If you have you entire phone details walk into any IRT or Fsars office they will help you track the phone. But you have to pay them oh.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone X Available For Sell 155K / Weeks old Gionee M11 For Sale for 45k...SOLD!!! / Nokia C2 (SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.