Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Lady Gaga - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lady Gaga (3209 Views)

(new Music) Download 'do What You Want' By Lady Gaga Ft. R. Kelly / Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic / Lady Gaga's Telephone Video ! (ft Beyonce) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gaga by aieromon(m): 9:38am On Jan 30, 2010
Please,let's not start the B vs Gaga thing.
Gaga needs to flesh up.
Re: Lady Gaga by Genuflect(m): 9:41am On Jan 30, 2010
Lol. Aiero, I no dey diss Gaga. Of course the girl is talented as hell but didn't you hear about the scandal about her having a d.i.c.k? It kinda creeps me out. By the way, I like the way she handled the story. She just admitted it
Re: Lady Gaga by dayo23(f): 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2010
I love the both of them,they sing showing lot of expression and energy,beyonce being ahead,she is my girl.
Re: Lady Gaga by selencious(f): 12:58am On Jan 31, 2010
I love Lady Gaga;even though she bisexual.
Re: Lady Gaga by saharachic(f): 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2010
have you guys seen the bad romance video? what do you think?

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrO4YZeyl0I[/flash]
Re: Lady Gaga by Qiana(f): 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2010
i like gaga crazy, weird, blah blah blah
Re: Lady Gaga by freecocoa(f): 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2010
Lady gaga almost snatched by ex at a time,he was so into her that he often cald me gaga luv so am nt a fan of her,plus the yeye boy left anyways.
Re: Lady Gaga by nyabingi(m): 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2010
Lady Gaga or what ever u guys call hers looks and acts like one that is influenced by some kinda spirit out of this world, some even said she is a devoted member of the church of Lucifer, I no treap 4 beyonce at all becos in all her videos all she does is showcase her rubber hips! tongue
Re: Lady Gaga by darequam(m): 11:35pm On Jan 31, 2010
See lady gaga, turning all ya gaga lol!!
Re: Lady Gaga by saharachic(f): 9:44am On Feb 01, 2010
nyabingi:

Lady Gaga or what ever u guys call hers looks and acts like one that is influenced by some kinda spirit out of this world, some even said she is a devoted member of the church of Lucifer, I no treap 4 beyonce at all becos in all her videos all she does is showcase her rubber hips! tongue

yeye boy
Re: Lady Gaga by milkan05(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2010
read some where online that she is hermaphrodite - has a lil middle leg hanging somewhere there. but love like three of her songs - POKER FACE(no 1 of all time for me), Bad romance and just Dance( colby' verse gets me ticking regularly)
Re: Lady Gaga by lalaboi(m): 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2010
Lady Gaga = Waste of ma music brain grin
Re: Lady Gaga by nyabingi(m): 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2010
did u guys c her last night @ the grammys , weird as usual
Re: Lady Gaga by dominique(f): 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2010
that bad romance video makes me go gaga. . . love her love her love her kiss
she finally outdid herself in this grammys.

Re: Lady Gaga by MrCrackles(m): 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2010
One word - Eccentric grin
Re: Lady Gaga by dominique(f): 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2010
^^^ thats the word smiley
Re: Lady Gaga by saharachic(f): 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2010
who-ga-ga!
Re: Lady Gaga by saharachic(f): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2010
she looks pale though. heard she's broke.
Re: Lady Gaga by mamagee3(f): 1:31am On Feb 02, 2010
Lady Gaga is a strange human being. sad
Re: Lady Gaga by aieromon(m): 5:43am On Feb 02, 2010
Same as you
Re: Lady Gaga by whiteroses(f): 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2010
Ayakata:

I totally agree.She has done it wif shakira in BEAUTIFUL LIAR n shakira definitely won,she could imagine how many awards dt performance earned her, n now it's GAGA, y is KNOWLES lyk dat?lyk she's d best or wt? I dnt catch, seriously!
shes a witch isnt she tongue
Re: Lady Gaga by nyabingi(m): 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2010
She definitely need to be preached to, she lives in her own world only God knows what her life experience had been like.
Re: Lady Gaga by Tatase(f): 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2010
I love Gaga!!

Her Fame Monster album is the 1st full album I've actually paid money for in the last 4 years.

I'm not really a fan of the Video Phone song although the video is pretty cool. I like the Gaga-Beyonce duet (Telephone) on Gaga's album much better as a song, and am looking forward to that video coming out (because Lady G's videos are always the ish).
Re: Lady Gaga by dominique(f): 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2010
she's gonna put beyonce on wacky tacky outfits. . . cant wait to see the video grin grin cheesy
Re: Lady Gaga by mceeluther: 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2010
Lady gaga is just like her name, Gaga. grin grin grin grin
MrCrackles:

One word - Eccentric grin

That's it
Re: Lady Gaga by oval1(f): 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2010
i love the video phone track but prefer lady gaga's telephone with beyonce.
as for lady gaga's style very eccentric but she does got good vocals aspecially on that bad romance song.
Re: Lady Gaga by dammizz(m): 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2010
The thread is tagged "Lady Gaga" and we ended up discussing Beyonce, she deserves the attention though.
Has anyone listened to Alicia keys' "Put it in a love song wit Beyonce. That song is blazin,
Re: Lady Gaga by SwtzMinx(f): 10:17am On Feb 16, 2010
.every0ne'z g0in GaGA ova lady gaga. . .l0l. . .lyk hr s0ngz. . .bt they s0und lyk techno funk, wit the beatz nd stuff. . .bt she's gr8!
Re: Lady Gaga by ruskiee(m): 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2010
She aight.
Don't like her appearance, but music is not bad.
Re: Lady Gaga by Vuitton(m): 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2010
Hottest Chick in the music industry now cool
Re: Lady Gaga by kadman(m): 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2010
Better I'm late than never, Lady GaGa is brilliantly aswesomely amazing, very original - Just what the music industry needs right now : Mix of Grace Jones / Madonna / David Bowie

6 singles all gone number 1. GaGa !!!!
Re: Lady Gaga by wendoworld(m): 7:58am On Feb 18, 2010
GAGA!! cheesy that girl music dey drive me crazy am a huge fan of her music especialy dat BAD ROMANCE cheesy I DEY SING AM FOR DREAM SELF, but wait o wetin dey happen to the girl looks recently shocked she change for me eye abi na ma tv undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gyptian's Hold Yuh Remake By Questionmark All Star - What Do You Think? / Do We Have Electric Dance Music Lovers In Nigeria? / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: 9ice – Tip Of The Iceberg Episode 1 (ZIP FILE & MP3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.