Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Lady Gaga - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lady Gaga (3210 Views)

(new Music) Download 'do What You Want' By Lady Gaga Ft. R. Kelly / Am I The Only On That Thinks Lady Gaga's Alejandro Song Is Demonic / Lady Gaga's Telephone Video ! (ft Beyonce) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gaga by Vuitton(m): 9:01am On Feb 18, 2010
^^ Werrin happen to her looks
Re: Lady Gaga by Donvilo(m): 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2010
Lady Gaga's music ain't that bad at all. It's just that her looks~~~~~ urhhh!! It kinda freaks me out! undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad
Re: Lady Gaga by dominique(f): 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2010
sha has done it again @ the brits awards cheesy

Re: Lady Gaga by Tatase(f): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2010
I thought the white christmas tree dress above looked really stupid, but she looked nice in the lace jumpsuit thing she performed and accepted her awards in.
Re: Lady Gaga by aieromon(m): 9:58am On Feb 19, 2010
Oooooh,she's so swaggalicious.
Pity she'll soon fade out.
Re: Lady Gaga by Vuitton(m): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2010
Hehehehehehehe!!!!! Nice dress grin
Re: Lady Gaga by iice(f): 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2010
dominique:

Very tame IMO cheesy
Love the hair though. . .conjures up another image in my mind grin
Re: Lady Gaga by lalaboi(m): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2010
She's the definition of Sick ( i mean reatarded sick). . .dont flippin see what peeps are feeling/ / /
Re: Lady Gaga by Basics007: 8:33am On Feb 20, 2010
Saw it on MTV dat she was dissing Aguilera for copyin her style. I was like WTF? I mean If anyone should be dissed it's LG! She took Madonna's style lumped it with Pink's spiced it with Gwen Stefani's with a lil of Aguleira's shit to now create a tasteless mix. Like some1 said here,she will soon be history.
But do I like her? Yeah I do. Just like I like every rave of the moment
Re: Lady Gaga by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2010
I've nothing against her, but I'm not really a fan of hers. I think she tries too hard -to be different. And when you try too hard to be different, you'll either end up looking like everyone else or looking retarded.
Re: Lady Gaga by seunspice(m): 8:23am On Feb 21, 2010
To me, Lady Gaga is the Native resident American version of our Banky W. she studied the industry, knew she had the talent and derived her formula for entry and delivery. She is a heck of a talent like Banky W, but chose being weird as a means of achieving her fame. and believe me its working for her. She tries too hard some folks say but as long as it does not affect her sales or ticket sales it all fine.
She is unlike my idol (Michael Jackson) who tried too hard and saw it all crashing down on him (may his soul rest in peace). me thinks Lady Gaga would still be around to gagarize her fans for a while. The song Paparazzi is definitely one i would love to wake up to nothing more.
And please don't compare her to Beyonce. Even though i feel Beyonce is outright over rated, she is worth more than her onions right now. But she would go the way of R Kelly soon, when people start getting tired of her never changing delivery style. I could give you eamples of folks like that Michael Jackson, Celine Dion, Dolly Parton, R Kelly, Toni Braxton, Shania Twain, Sisquo, Craig David. She has more star power than most of these lot. but ,
Re: Lady Gaga by naijagal(f): 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2010
hmmmm lady gaga, d name says it all grin grin grin
i actually like her songs till i see d videos then am like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Gaga by nyabingi(m): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2010
the lady sure looks weird, pls tell our nigerian music promoters to invite her to Naija for a show
Re: Lady Gaga by ifizi(m): 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2010
lady gaga is cool,2 me i feel she is better than beyounce
Re: Lady Gaga by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2010
dominique:

This is lame and stupid.
Re: Lady Gaga by dominique(f): 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2010
^^^ its actually toned down compared to her other looks wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please, Nairalanders, Where Is Etienne T. Boy? / Drake Spent Bag Full Of $ Dollars On Strippers / Olamide - Sexy Lady Ft Dammy Krane [download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.