Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

‘My Wife & I': Ramsey Nouah & Omoni Oboli Turn Cross-Dressers In New Movie - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ‘My Wife & I': Ramsey Nouah & Omoni Oboli Turn Cross-Dressers In New Movie (41679 Views)

Louisa Ejenavbo: Ramsey Nouah & 'living In Bondage' Team Didn't Pay Me / Omoni Oboli's 'Love Is War' Premiere (Photos) / 'Living In Bondage' Sequel, The Ramsey Nouah Connection. Fans Excited! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘My Wife & I': Ramsey Nouah & Omoni Oboli Turn Cross-Dressers In New Movie by FitnessDoctor: 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2017
latsy:

Your proposed solutions are not feasible, Nigerian governement cannot
run a company to profitability due to the "I must chop" mentality of most
Nigerians.
You can't solve a problem by ignoring the root causes.

But you fail to understand that the "I must chop" mentality exists because Nigerian citizens feel lazy and don't want to do anything.. Imagine if it is Arab Nations or other foreign countries.. Who protested for the president to be impeached and her immunity removed so that she can be tried for corruption like an ordinary citizen.. If we all get up and say that enough is enough... Which "I must chop" leader can hold back the rage of 140 million Nigerians..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

I remain Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

1 Like

Re: ‘My Wife & I': Ramsey Nouah & Omoni Oboli Turn Cross-Dressers In New Movie by latsy: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

But you fail to understand that the "I must chop" mentality exists because Nigerian citizens feel lazy and don't want to do anything.. Imagine if it is Arab Nations or other foreign countries.. Who protested for the president to be impeached and her immunity removed so that she can be tried for corruption like an ordinary citizen.. If we all get up and say that enough is enough... Which "I must chop" leader can hold back the rage of 140 million Nigerians..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

I remain Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

"I must chop" is the mentality of an average Nigerian, it isn't just the leader that
most people blame. We praise dubious people as being "sharp and still expect
to have a decent country, no way.

Replacing leaders is not the problem if those who are planning to replace them
have a different perspective on life.
Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: ‘My Wife & I': Ramsey Nouah & Omoni Oboli Turn Cross-Dressers In New Movie by FitnessDoctor: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
latsy:

"I must chop" is the mentality of an average Nigerian, it isn't just the leader that
most people blame. We praise dubious people as being "sharp and still expect
to have a decent country, no way.

Replacing leaders is not the problem if those who are planning to replace them
have a different perspective on life.
Your guess is as good as mine.

But we are not replacing the leaders here.. We are telling them that we are active and since democracy is all about what the people want.. We will presecute (through protests) and demoralize any leader that chooses to lay waste to our ideas... since they can't bring one themselves...

Citizens have never been active, but the hunger is now biting... So it is time..

If you yourself talking to me can tell me that you will march with me and thousand others to the death to make sure that the government take our plans into writing and commence operations within 90 days..

Then those leaders will be forced to change, because our unity is not what they expected.. Because our intelligence is not what they expected.. Because they believe we are afraid like 2face Idibia.. that we can't speak and still speak...

Can you join me to the death?

1 Like

Re: ‘My Wife & I': Ramsey Nouah & Omoni Oboli Turn Cross-Dressers In New Movie by vicben27(m): 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
subtlemee:
We are never serious over anything from the number one citizen down
i jst love dos lips of yours! nice smile bae

1 Like

Re: ‘My Wife & I': Ramsey Nouah & Omoni Oboli Turn Cross-Dressers In New Movie by imstrong1: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hmmmm me take nollywood seriously not after I saw the title of one film years back " Rihanna n beyonce" starring our own omotola and genevive. Iack of creativity and passion have ravaged the industry, only few of them make sense

Re: ‘My Wife & I': Ramsey Nouah & Omoni Oboli Turn Cross-Dressers In New Movie by subtlemee(f): 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
vicben27:
i jst love dos lips of yours! nice smile bae

Fenks
Re: ‘My Wife & I': Ramsey Nouah & Omoni Oboli Turn Cross-Dressers In New Movie by vicben27(m): 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
subtlemee:

Fenks
uwc ur highness!
Re: ‘My Wife & I': Ramsey Nouah & Omoni Oboli Turn Cross-Dressers In New Movie by slimsoshady(m): 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
ignis:

Opinion is just like the anus, everybody got one.
unfortunately not everyone has an anus
Re: ‘My Wife & I': Ramsey Nouah & Omoni Oboli Turn Cross-Dressers In New Movie by Nobody: 3:55am On Jun 05, 2017
Omoni Oboli is fast becoming part of mediocrity that makes Nollywood a laughing stock.

I definitely won't watch this. After Wives on strike, I'm done with her storylines, boring asss scriptwriting and poor directing.

1 Like

Re: ‘My Wife & I': Ramsey Nouah & Omoni Oboli Turn Cross-Dressers In New Movie by JhyMedex: 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2017
SuperSuave:
Nollywood movies have a way of making people who watch them foolish even if it's just for the duration of the movie
Lol.. Cldnt stop laughing d last 5mins...

ur comment was exactly Ma thought wen I saw d pix ...

Naija O!!!!
Re: ‘My Wife & I': Ramsey Nouah & Omoni Oboli Turn Cross-Dressers In New Movie by SuperSuave(m): 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
JhyMedex:
Lol.. Cldnt stop laughing d last 5mins...
ur comment was exactly Ma thought wen I saw d pix ...
Naija O!!!!
no mind them jare grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry / Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 / Efe Was Drunk: Will It Make Him Not To Win BBNaija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.