Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack (38159 Views)

FFK Slams Buhari For Not Naming Train Stations After Obasanjo, Adeboye, Oyedepo / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by Goodness4me: 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=FitnessDoctor post=57195296]Sometimes you don't just understand Fani Kayode... He knows a lot, but refuses to tell the public and I am not talking about London Attack.. I am talking about the fate of Nigeria and what the Northern and South Western Leaders are up to...

But I have a message to share

Let me say this to you all on nairaland.. Creating entrepreneurs will not and never save Nigeria's economy or create more jobs for the people.. You see everyone claiming that they have the passion, that they have the skill and they want to become entrepreneurs because Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gate made them believe they would..

Friends, let me tell you Bill Gates and Mark Zuck's ideas were enhanced by a favourable economy and that is what we need... To create employment for the people we need to stop believing the lies like Npower and start protesting for real jobs (Npower ends in 2 years time you know).... Just look at some companies in American and how many people they employ

Apple - 75,000
Microsoft - 114,000
Google - 61,000
Facebook - 17,000
Berkshire Hathaway - 367,700
General Electric - 301,000
Walmart - 2.3 million people (1.4 million in the United States alone)
Amazon - 341,000

That is almost 4 million people employed by just 8 companies and one of these companies employs over 1.4 million people in just one country alone..

Imagine if government start building BIG STEEL COMPANIES, FACTORIES FOR PRODUCTION, BIG AGRIC FARMS instead of giving us fertilizers to go and do it ourselves..

Imagine if the government passes a law that any foreign country that wants to do business in Nigeria, must have one of its assembling plants or operating factories here in Nigeria and 40% of the employees must be Nigerian..

Imagine such... There would be so much jobs... With at least 2 large farms in every state (owned and run by the government) employing over 5,000 each... That 360,000 jobs in 36 states with more jobs being created through distribution and exporting of the products... I reckon 40,000 more jobs..

Just Imagine.. Don't let all you hear about Entrepreneurship fool you.. As long as the economy is bad, entrepreneurship will face more problems and it will be harder for those with real dreams to make real impact..

We can do sometime by sharing this idea with the government.. We can do something by speaking up to them about this instead of blaming them.. Let us make an effort so that we can eat good food, have security and sleep at night..

it is for our own good..

Let us speak it on every thread and post it on our social media handles, with the #Nigeriamustchange

I remain Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor, your favorite health blogger[you have said it all]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by awonwerey: 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
vedaxcool:

Bring your head make I pack naw.

Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by oluwasheun94(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
vedaxcool:

You post being inclusive. ... acccept my sympathies.
your post being inclusive... accept my sympathy
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by ziga: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
It is cheap and sometimes unnecessary to lump multiple issues into one.

Sympathizing with the UK is one issue and the Nigerian issue is another?

So, by FFK's logic the minister is wrong for sympathizing regarding the death of humans.

You can address the issue in Nigeria separately without politicizing every discussion.

It's like pedophiles who justify their act by saying they also were abused as kids!!!

Cheap shot.

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by Lancelott(m): 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
tell that to boko haram and fulani militia
ignis:
An advise to FFK...
Its better to keep silent let people think you are a fool than opening your mouth and clear all doubt.
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by Goodness4me: 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
You have said it all my brother, Npower programme is just a propaganda. The present government can not take us anywhere.
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by osazsky(m): 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
seunmsg:

Some of you should go and learn how government works. It is the duty of the governor, defence and interior ministers to officially react to internal affairs like the chibok killings. When the London attack occurred yesterday, we saw Sadiq khan, the mayor of London all over the media responding to the attack and not Boris Johnson, the UK foreign affairs minister. That doesn't mean foreign affairs ministers cannot condemn the attacks. However, when an issue is international, it is the duty of the foreign affairs minister to react officially on behalf of the country. It is part of his diplomatic duties. We should learn not to play politics with everything.

OK sir, but y did London foreign affairs minister not send us condolence wen bk killed 7 nigerians

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by wadetaw202: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
eleven:
FFK is right. Really shame on this stupid minister. To think the idiot did not console with the 21 Nigerians killed today by BH, his own people but quick to condole with the 6 British citizens. Both events are sad but the minister is a real wicked idiot. May the souls of the deceased Nigerians and the brits rest in perfect peace. Amen.

He is minister of foreign affairs.
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by Okoroawusa: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Amarabae:
Fani Kayode should go and learn the work of Foreign affairs minister, He/she makes sure that a diplomatic relationship is maintained by Nigeria and other countries.
Commenting or Criticising Fulani attacks in Nigeria is not his job but rather the work of the Interior Minister.
Nne,sometimes I dnt agree wit ur views on this forum but there is one fact I can never take away from u n dat is the fact dat u r a very intelligient young lady.ndewo!

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
OVI75:

Just Like You Have Failed To Understand That Protection Of Lives and Properties Is The Major Responsibility Of Government...

You deserve a drink in a cosy environment fully paid by me for that common sense comment above, you nailed it.
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by Godful: 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
oshe11:
Buhari has taken terrorism to london grin
he is a grand master in terrorism, very soon he will invite lai over
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by Bondesniger(m): 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
vedaxcool:
FKK and his sheeple siblings on this thread have failed to understand the role of a Foreign Affairs Minister.

the last time i checked you are dumb

“Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by Ochuksbaba(m): 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2017
ignis:
An advise to FFK...
Its better to keep silent let people think you are a fool than opening your mouth and clear all doubt.
I pray Herdsmen kill more Dan half of ur family members so u can know d magnitude of Ffks statements,, can u say a big AMEN?
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by ijebuloaded(m): 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
kayjee101:

i dont know if your're serious about this, cause that sh!t above means Greatest Of All Times.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All our current Ministers na Foul Play
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by ijebuloaded(m): 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
BAILMONEY:
AFONJA MUSLIMgrin

Mumu , go skul ......uno go
illiterate isssa disease
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by famosh: 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

So Elemenah is the minister of defence? Hatred shouldn't reduce you to FKK shoe licker making you node to every foolishness he says.
Don't blame him bro, you know he needs to be validated by the many likes he'll get from the many unintelligent iPads here by typing unintelligent stuffs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by Bondesniger(m): 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
[quote author=Goodness4me post=57197672][/quote]
you deserve a hug from my GF

you just spoke my mind and to kick some ass
some of our so called big men who God have blessed and can invest will not do so but pile up the money for their children and children children
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
eleven:
FFK is right. Really shame on this stupid minister. To think the idiot did not console with the 21 Nigerians killed today by BH, his own people but quick to condole with the 6 British citizens. Both events are sad but the minister is a real wicked idiot. May the souls of the deceased Nigerians and the brits rest in perfect peace. Amen.

I dont even know what to say, see how 200 mumu that agreed with you. Please next time learn the difference between Foreign & interior minister. If na PMB do something like that then you can bash him. But dis said minister is doing what he was hired to do. Kiss ass & maintain naija relationships with the brits.

R.I.P to the dead
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by ancientbanana: 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

So Elemenah is the minister of defence? Hatred shouldn't reduce you to FKK shoe licker making you node to every foolishness he says.
pls nairaland pls Put an unlike button here
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
DollarAngel:
I LOVE FANI KAYODE HE IS THE BRAVEST AFONJA THAT HAS EVER LIVED

have you ever seen a brave flattino?
please don't mention ojukwu.
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by Mcowubaba: 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
seunmsg:

Some of you should go and learn how government works. It is the duty of the governor, defence and interior ministers to officially react to internal affairs like the chibok killings. When the London attack occurred yesterday, we saw Sadiq khan, the mayor of London all over the media responding to the attack and not Boris Johnson, the UK foreign affairs minister. That doesn't mean foreign affairs ministers cannot condemn the attacks. However, when an issue is international, it is the duty of the foreign affairs minister to react officially on behalf of the country. It is part of his diplomatic duties. We should learn not to play politics with everything.
I can't remember Boris Johnson ever commisérating with Nigeria.
He has never sent any condolence, to the best of my knowledge. Can you please provide me with any link or evidence in this regard.

You're the hypocrite.....and you're playing politics, because you're a supporter of this Evil insensitive Government.

And the Nigerian Minister of foriegn affairs is a Lunatic.

Do you know the number of Nigerians that die daily due to various attacks? How many of this western countries have ever sent any condolence..

We are always the first, very soon the deranged old babbon in London will Tweet, condemning the London attack...
Why his boys "fulani herdsmen" are using Nigerians to do Suya

2 Likes

Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 05, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
Sometimes you don't just understand Fani Kayode... He knows a lot, but refuses to tell the public and I am not talking about London Attack.. I am talking about the fate of Nigeria and what the Northern and South Western Leaders are up to...

But I have a message to share

Let me say this to you all on nairaland.. Creating entrepreneurs will not and never save Nigeria's economy or create more jobs for the people.. You see everyone claiming that they have the passion, that they have the skill and they want to become entrepreneurs because Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gate made them believe they would..

Friends, let me tell you Bill Gates and Mark Zuck's ideas were enhanced by a favourable economy and that is what we need... To create employment for the people we need to stop believing the lies like Npower and start protesting for real jobs (Npower ends in 2 years time you know).... Just look at some companies in American and how many people they employ

Apple - 75,000
Microsoft - 114,000
Google - 61,000
Facebook - 17,000
Berkshire Hathaway - 367,700
General Electric - 301,000
Walmart - 2.3 million people (1.4 million in the United States alone)
Amazon - 341,000

That is almost 4 million people employed by just 8 companies and one of these companies employs over 1.4 million people in just one country alone..

Imagine if government start building BIG STEEL COMPANIES, FACTORIES FOR PRODUCTION, BIG AGRIC FARMS instead of giving us fertilizers to go and do it ourselves..

Imagine if the government passes a law that any foreign country that wants to do business in Nigeria, must have one of its assembling plants or operating factories here in Nigeria and 40% of the employees must be Nigerian..

Imagine such... There would be so much jobs... With at least 2 large farms in every state (owned and run by the government) employing over 5,000 each... That 360,000 jobs in 36 states with more jobs being created through distribution and exporting of the products... I reckon 40,000 more jobs..

Just Imagine.. Don't let all you hear about Entrepreneurship fool you.. As long as the economy is bad, entrepreneurship will face more problems and it will be harder for those with real dreams to make real impact..

We can do sometime by sharing this idea with the government.. We can do something by speaking up to them about this instead of blaming them.. Let us make an effort so that we can eat good food, have security and sleep at night..

it is for our own good..

Let us speak it on every thread and post it on our social media handles, with the #Nigeriamustchange

I remain Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor, your favorite health blogger

Tell all d entrepreneurs
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by ahahnow: 12:17am On Jun 05, 2017
london bridge has fallen down, fallen down, fallen down, london bridge has fallen down, my fair laddddddyyyyyyyyy
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by poseidon12: 12:21am On Jun 05, 2017
[quote author=vedaxcool post=57194295][s][/s]

So Elemenah is the minister of defence? Hatred shouldn't reduce you to FKK shoe licker making you node to every foolishness he says. [/quote

Everyone that criticizes this inept government becomes a hater to you lovers. So you think it's ok that the Fulani herdsmen go about rampaging all over the country without any effort by this government to bring them to book? Or you think it's ok that when the Boko Haram attacks and kills, your government hardly issues statement to condenm the attack and condole with the victims? But they always seem to quickly issue statement whenever a terrorist attack takes place abroad, especially in Europe or the U.S.
Some of you guys are really getting annoying. I hope you are living in Nigeria and not abroad (enjoying someone else efforts in ensuring good governance).
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by poseidon12: 12:25am On Jun 05, 2017
ignis:
An advise to FFK...

Well, between you and FFK, if you ask me who the fool is, It's obviously not FFK.
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by poseidon12: 12:31am On Jun 05, 2017
2n2k:
So FFK expected Nigeria to keep quiet and not condole with UK in the wake of the attack?

He needs a crash course in Diplomacy

And you are ok with Nigeria keeping quiet when the terrorist act happens in Nigeria? How many times has your government condemned attacks by Fulani herdsmen?
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by leofab(f): 12:33am On Jun 05, 2017
I think your advice soothes you fits you better.
ignis:
An advise to FFK...
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by leofab(f): 12:37am On Jun 05, 2017
obailala:
He's the foreign minister, and he was doing his freaking job. Go get yourself an education and stop embarrassing yourself insulting your elders.
you should borrow some sense; ffk didn't attack him rather he attacked his government..

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by citizenY(m): 1:24am On Jun 05, 2017
This guy is sniffing elubo again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by vedaxcool(m): 4:15am On Jun 05, 2017
famosh:

Don't blame him bro, you know he needs to be validated by the many likes he'll get from the many unintelligent iPads here by typing unintelligent stuffs!

Gbamest they are moved by foolishness.
Re: FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack by YelloweWest: 4:26am On Jun 05, 2017
Amarabae:
maybe because Nigeria is a joke of a country to them and are not worth their condolences.
Really??

All lives are equal

Our leaders are just stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo) / Governor El-Rufai's Joke About PDP Fighting Corruption Better Than APC In 2019 / This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.