Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,574 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Gtb But Why? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtb But Why? (704 Views)

Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory / Is It True From GTB Unilag Branch Help / GTB 737 Token Not Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtb But Why? by Nlevel(m): 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
I wanted to do an international payment using my GTB master card on the 27th of May.The company did not receive the money but GTB debited me.Up till now as I type this message my money has not been refunded.I have wasted airtime calling their CS line,did all they asked me to do,I also went to the branch where I opened the account to lodge the complain yet nothing has been done.I also resolved to use their Twitter handle @gtbank to lay the complain yet nothing was done....I have been using GTB for years now without any hitch and I wonder why this is happening now.GTB please refund my money before I do something nasty to tarnish the reputation and image of your bank!!!
Re: Gtb But Why? by dingbang(m): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
Awww... Have you considered banking with first bank? All these issued would be a thing of the past
Re: Gtb But Why? by Afonjashapmouth: 8:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
You don PH be that for GTB, waiting for GH grin grin grin.... mad bank

1 Like

Re: Gtb But Why? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2017
Honestly... FirstBank is the Best bank.... Never will u ever encounter any failed/delayed transaction
Re: Gtb But Why? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nlevel:
I wanted to do an international payment using my GTB master card on the 27th of May.The company did not receive the money but GTB debited me.Up till now as I type this message my money has not been refunded.I have wasted airtime calling their CS line,did all they asked me to do,I also went to the branch where I opened the account to lodge the complain yet nothing has been done.I also resolved to use their Twitter handle @gtbank to lay the complain yet nothing was done....I have been using GTB for years now without any hitch and I wonder why this is happening now.GTB please refund my money before I do something nasty to tarnish the reputation and image of your bank!!!
I doubt the autenticity of your statement cos i had similar issue and when i contacted GT connect, i was told to snap the fail transaction and send it to them and when they confirm in less than 6 hours, my money was refunded

1 Like

Re: Gtb But Why? by Nlevel(m): 4:44am On Jun 05, 2017
fados4sure:

I doubt the autenticity of your statement cos i had similar issue and when i contacted GT connect, i was told to snap the fail transaction and send it to them and when they confirm in less than 6 hours, my money was refunded

You doubt the authenticity of my statement right? Bravo!!!So I took my took my time to type all these as a jobless fellow? Go make your findings I am not the only person complaining of such lately.I should be the one to doubt the authenticity of your statement cos it's very likely you work with GTB and you are trying to save their reputation.It's better they refund me or I tarnish that reputation you are trying to protect
Re: Gtb But Why? by koredex4love(m): 6:31am On Jun 05, 2017
@op.....send a mail to their card services.....i have forgotten the full mail but you can find it on their site.
forward the message you received after the transaction to them and states your account details.
They will reply you of the acknowledgement to the mail,then they will provide a respinse after 48hrs. but your money wont be refunded till after 7 days or so,though,if the transaction was not successful, automatic refund happens after 21days.
Hope this help.
Re: Gtb But Why? by Nlevel(m): 11:16am On Jun 05, 2017
koredex4love:
@op.....send a mail to their card services.....i have forgotten the full mail but you can find it on their site.
forward the message you received after the transaction to them and states your account details.
They will reply you of the acknowledgement to the mail,then they will provide a respinse after 48hrs. but your money wont be refunded till after 7 days or so,though,if the transaction was not successful, automatic refund happens after 21days.
Hope this help.

Thanks for your reply...I have already sent a mail to cardservices@gtbank.com.I sent them a screen shot of the failure message I got from the recipient, they sent me a mail later that they've received my mail and will work on it soon.The following day they sent me another mail that my complain with the ref id ***** has been closed. JUST LIKE THAT!!! without my money been refunded.You see why I am mad at GTB

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Way Of Making Money Online / Food Stuff Suppiy / 100 Pieces 30 Tonnes Tipper Truck Needed For 1 Year Lease In Ibeju Lekki Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.