Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Is It True From GTB Unilag Branch Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It True From GTB Unilag Branch Help (1520 Views)

Fraudulent Alerts From Gtb / I Received Account Number From GTB And I Was Asked To Activate It. / How Do I Recover My Money From Gtb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It True From GTB Unilag Branch Help by kayodepaul1983(m): 6:48am On Dec 02, 2017
last week saturday i mistakenly transfer money to another account, went to Gtb to complain and wrote a letter to them about the the incident, i went there the next day and the reply of the letter was that they can't get incontact with the person its a jubilee account i asked which one is Jubilee account, said the victim haven't come down to the bank to update his bank account, he opened the account on phone and i asked so what would happen to my money there, the manager said the money would be there until the the owner of the account comes to the bank for updates and i asked if the owner of the account his dead nko, there must be a solution, she said i should go and pray until the owner of the account comes to the bank to update his/her account. please his this true or what should i do because the manager wasn't nice atall tongue cry and am getting pissed.
Re: Is It True From GTB Unilag Branch Help by Nutase: 6:56am On Dec 02, 2017
That's not true. You can get a court order served on the bank asking them to refund your dough.
Re: Is It True From GTB Unilag Branch Help by ggoldmine: 9:00am On Dec 02, 2017
Nutase:
That's not true. You can get a court order served on the bank asking them to refund your dough.

Court order? On what grounds? He mistakenly did the transfer, the bank didn't take it forcefully from him. I think he should try another branch. It'll be easier for them to retrieve the money since it's the same bank. If it were another bank, it'd be quite difficult.

(1) (Reply)

New CEO Of Infosys / Wrong Reasons To Go Into Business / Important Notice About Google Adsense Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.