Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

"Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son (26040 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Driver, Passengers, Demand N1m Ransom / I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect / Fatima Muhammed: I Kidnapped Bukar Dalori's Son, I Love Money - Female Kidnapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by CeoNewshelm(m): 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
A 20-year-old son has explained why he abducted his father in Igboora Oyo State.

He said he was lured into kidnapping after his father turned a blind eye to the welfare of his children.

“My father married many wives and he doesn’t care for us. We are left to fend for ourselves. So, I think the only way to get money out of him is to organise his abduction and force him to part with the money. We collected N1m as ransom from our family.”

While revealing how the crime was planned and executed, Babatunde said he invited his friends after he was sure that the plan would succeed.

Odude said, “The victim was eventually taken to an unknown place where he was kept for some days by his abductors who later demanded ransom as a condition for his release. Initial arrest of one of the suspects by combined efforts of the local vigilante group , the police and further discreet investigation carried out by operatives of the Special Squad led to subsequent arrest of the kingpin and other members of the gang at their various hideouts in the state.”

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/why-i-kidnapped-my-father-20-year-old.html

1 Like

Re: "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by Afonjashapmouth: 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
Kidnap your own father over money what if table turns and he gets to see his face then killing him will be the next. funny how youths takes crime with so much levity

32 Likes

Re: "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by Shelloween(m): 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Kidnap your own father over money what if table turns and he gets to see his face then killing him will be the next. funny how youths takes crime with so much levity
I just mentioned you and I'm not intelligent. Oya come and beat me.

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by ArchEnemy(m): 8:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
And now you are gonna go to jail

2 wrongs don't make a right

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
20years ?? At 40 wtin you go come be??

8 Likes

Re: "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by Afonjashapmouth: 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
Shelloween:
I just mentioned you and I'm not intelligent. Oya come and beat me.

You are actually intelligent not to type your home address

30 Likes

Re: "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by Mrjo(m): 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
I will resist anything that will make make me to check names, so other members of ncan stay off this is family affair

5 Likes

Re: "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by dessz(m): 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mrjo:
I will resist anything that will make make me to check names
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5443061_zombomeme01062017134953_jpegca96c24b714e1c9b2c8790033e1a2bee if u don't do it,...... I WILL.... "BABATUNDE" grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by PREBuhari2019: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
hmm
Re: "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by Mrjo(m): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
dessz:
if u don't do it,...... I WILL.... "BABATUNDER" grin
bros today na church, abi u no go church?

5 Likes

Re: "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by Alisegun(m): 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2017

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by auntysimbiat(f): 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
Sad
Re: "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by NwaAmaikpe: 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
angry
This is Nwamazi OnyeObinkita

Supreme Brigadier, NCAN SouthSouth, Sigma Zone IV.

I on behalf on NCAN salutes the stupidity of this Afonj... BABATUNDE who kidnapped his own father.

We salute your stupidity sir!

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by obaival(m): 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
Fuxk

1 Like

Re: "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by ephi321(f): 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
Initial arrest of one of the suspects by combined efforts of the local vigilante group , the police and further discreet investigation carried out by operatives of the Special Squad led to subsequent arrest of the kingpin and other members of the gang at their various hideouts in the state

Nigerian police can work, when they choose to.

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by pythonkid(m): 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
yoruba dem

20 Likes

Re: "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by Karlman: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
...YORRUBISH

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by SalamRushdie: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
Bad son

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by Empress2014(f): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
Omo ale jatijati, now that you are behind his kidnapping is he going to start fending for you or is the pay you got from the kidnapping going to solve your life's problem ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by obaival(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
dessz:
if u don't do it,...... I WILL.... "BABATUNDER" grin
if i say u wicked nw, u go say i wickedness bt mek i pak

1 Like

Re: "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by Rapmoney(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Kill him!

Modified:
Ok, don't kill him grin

I remain my humble self, King Nnanyelugo Atakata'elo Omere'mbajuoyi Mmaduaburoewu Ikpeama (man wey case no dey go against), Kpakpandu 1 of Umutazi!!! cool

4 Likes

Re: "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by NoBetterNigeria: 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
Kokoro ton je efo, idi efo lo wa

1 Like

Re: "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by Pascal181: 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
may we never give birth to children that will turn thorns to our flesh IJN, Amen

5 Likes

Re: "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by muller101(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
Imagine. What the vagabond did The rules and regulations of this forum has lost its credibilites. All the mods should be suspended so they can become floor members.get them arrested. Sue them. Anyone found guilty should serve a maximum jail term of 5yrs. With option of no parole.seun start with mynd44 followed by ishilove. For lala just get that one hanged. I am due for ban it's been too long .

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by obaival(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
Pascal181:
may we never give birth to children that will turn thorns to our flesh IJN, Amen
Alws eat beta food 4 beta children
Re: "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by Barigaboy(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
No matter what, he wouldn't have kidnap his father. He only did that because he has already start following bad gang. Only God knows if your unserious attitude discourage your father from caring about u. Your child will kidnap u too when he grows up.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by Talk2Bella(f): 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
hmmmm
Re: "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son by kocvalour(m): 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
afonja
you for cucuma use am do ritual

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Customs Seize Three Tonnes Of Pangolin Scales Imported From Nigeria / A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) / How DCP Abba Kyari Ran His Drug Syndicate - SignalNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.