Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants (25949 Views)

Unknown Assailants Attack 2/1 New Site Kubwa, Wound Scores (Graphic Pics) / Cross River Assailants Kill & Eat 5 Cassava Harvesters In Ebonyi / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by MuguVideosNG: 8:21am On Mar 14, 2021
The deceased, it was gathered had returned home Friday evening at about 4pm and parked her car in the compound where she lived alone behind Kismet Hotel.
According to Vanguard, Mrs. Eunice Aghanya, wife of retired Police Commissioner, Ibezimako Aghanya is dead.
The woman was reportedly hacked to death in her Makurdi residence by unknown assailants.

The deceased, it was gathered had returned home Friday evening at about 4pm and parked her car in the compound where she lived alone behind Kismet Hotel, off David Mark Bye-Pass in Makurdi town.

According to the source who spoke on condition of anonymity, her husband, Mr. Aghanya who lives in Lagos had made attempts to speak to his wife Friday evening but when he couldn’t reach her called his younger brother who also resides in Makurdi to quickly check on his wife since it was unusual.

“When the younger Aghanya got to the house, Mrs. Aghanya’s car was seen parked but the door to the house was locked.

“He had to break the door to gain entrance into the house. On getting inside, he met Mama Aghanya in a pool of her own blood already dead. She was matcheted on the head severally by her attackers.

“It is strange that she could be murdered in this manner in her private residence that has a police outpost just in front of her house,”
he said.

Confirming the development, the Police Public Relations Officer, Deputy Superintendent, DSP, Catherine Anene said investigation into the matter was already in progress.

Husband of the deceased, Mr. Aghanya served as Benue state Police Commissioner before being transferred to Kogi state where he also served before retiring some years back.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/wife-of-ex-cp-aghanya-hacked-to-death-in-makurdi-by-unknown-assailants/

1 Share

Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by shiffynaani(m): 8:29am On Mar 14, 2021
I'm Yoruba. No Matter what, I will never pray for for ESN downfall.

Front page in 7 years. Seun where's my money?? angry

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by lordopsy2018(m): 8:29am On Mar 14, 2021
If file go fit disappear from a well guarded office than what is "It is strange that she could be murdered in this manner in her private residence that has a police outpost just in front of her house,”
Hungry dey the land and street boys must chop.,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by alingo2013(m): 8:29am On Mar 14, 2021
cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:29am On Mar 14, 2021
Hmm
Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by slawormiir: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

SarkinYarki:
Damn , I know this woman from Abuja when her Husband was CP... What was she even doing in Makudi...RIP
Be a real niggarr and read

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by SarkinYarki: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2021
Damn , I know this woman from Abuja when her Husband was CP... What was she even doing in Makudi...RIP

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by Flexherbal(m): 8:30am On Mar 14, 2021
It is strange that she could be murdered in this manner in her private residence that has a police outpost just in front of her house

No where and no one is safe in this country.

May her soul rest in peace!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by stupidmod4: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2021
ANYWAY , ARE YOU A MUSIC ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2021
“It is strange that she could be murdered in this manner in her private residence that has a police outpost just in front of her house,”
he said.
A police post right in front of her house?
Who is now safe for krissake?!
Lawd have mercy! shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by OfficialGaGa(m): 8:30am On Mar 14, 2021
Inside job.... fear police oh.... money go turn their loyalty to the highest bidder... after all most of these police dem be killers b4....

Nigeria is a failed state..
5th world country

Prophet GaGa

19 Likes

Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Damn , I know this woman from Abuja when her Husband was CP...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by mystical109(m): 8:30am On Mar 14, 2021
RIP
Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by Dexpro: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2021
shocked

Why kill an innocent woman to get to the husband? So her was being married to a cop?

Well, since this affects a top cop, I'm pretty sure they'll get to the root of the matter.

RIP Ma'am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by 9jaRealist: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2021
So the assailants locked the door behind them?
Inside job - perhaps even assassins hired by the husband.

RIP.
>

10 Likes

Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by apesinola001: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2021
RIP
Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by Drsnives(m): 8:31am On Mar 14, 2021
Things are happening oo
Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by Coronavirus84: 8:32am On Mar 14, 2021
Nobody is safe again in this country, if a former commissioner of police wife can be killed gruesomely like dis then, who am I? God should come and help us in Nigeria oooooo

6 Likes

Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by SarkinYarki: 8:32am On Mar 14, 2021
[quote author= post=99870312][/quote]

Nobody , I am just shocked that's all

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by Perfecttouch(m): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2021
cry
Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by LaserWr: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2021
Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by Chepos1(m): 8:33am On Mar 14, 2021
The rate of assassination in Benue State is alarming.
The other time; it was Senator Suswam's brother, now this, hope, it's not what am thinking?

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by Lexusgs430: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2021
The sins that...........
Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Nobody , I am just shocked that's all
It is a serious matter.
Very shocking.
And there is actually a police post on her street.
May God dey protect us all o.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by stanliwise(m): 8:33am On Mar 14, 2021
stupidmod4:

ANYWAY , ARE YOU A MUSIC ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
werey
Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by pickatyouu: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2021
Too much blood shed in the land.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by 175(m): 8:33am On Mar 14, 2021
Even with a police outpost. Nawa ooo
Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2021
And nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants by Chidodoozo(m): 8:35am On Mar 14, 2021
Problem no dey finish at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Ritualists Distribute Human Parts In Sapele, Delta State / University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa / Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.