Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

Never Repay Evil with Evil. A True Life Lesson I Learnt This Evening - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Never Repay Evil with Evil. A True Life Lesson I Learnt This Evening (2786 Views)

A Lesson I Learnt This Morning / Dealing With Evil Money (occult Money) / Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal: What I Learnt From The Incident About Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Repay Evil with Evil. A True Life Lesson I Learnt This Evening by Ioseph(m): 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mrjo:
ur lesson is still missing

Message is clear, you are just blind! grin

Real, though. It is sad that in the communities that need it most, people have only the mindset of "Bleep you got mine" or "my tribe the best tribe" instead of looking out for their fellow cohabitants.
Re: Never Repay Evil with Evil. A True Life Lesson I Learnt This Evening by Ndukings92(m): 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2017
Ioseph:

The topic creator just tried to make a point about tribalist and communalist fear factors and working with communication instead of behind-one's-back assumptions, and the first reply this. mchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww angry
am not understanding,educate me on what u meant
Re: Never Repay Evil with Evil. A True Life Lesson I Learnt This Evening by Biafrareform(m): 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2017

Are you alive & well brother? Did everything turn out okay?

Hehehehehehe.
Am fine brother. Everything is perfect
Re: Never Repay Evil with Evil. A True Life Lesson I Learnt This Evening by Efewestern: 12:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
Biafrareform:
Never repay evil with evil.

Recently, our compound gen was faulty. Everyone was going out to fetch water. I decided to use my cash to repair it then tasked everyone in the compound to get back my money.
There was this particular lady that was reluctant to pay. After 3 weeks, I went to her apartment and asked for the money, she refused paying instead resorted to insults and threats from her and her man friend. Her words were harsh and full of hate. Couple with the threats from her man friend, I have concluded plans to pack out from the house this month.

Around 4:30am today, I heard her calling on a neighbor. The knock came repeatedly without any reply , so I came out and inquired. She said she needed to buy card to call her man friend.

I perceived she needed help cos she was heavily pregnant.
I gave her my phone to make the call which she did.

Am home this evening, everywhere is agog with celebration. The said lady was in labor that morning and the call she made was for someone to take her to the hospital.
She was delivered of a baby girl by 5.30am.

Life is enjoyable when it is lived with mutual understanding and cooperation. No one survives living alone. Shun all form of animosity and see your fellow human as an extension of you irrespective of their religion or tribe
Hatred doesn't pay. Never repay evil with evil.
Live love and enjoy life.
Good night

I learnt another lesson in life.

Always do GOOD that's only when you can find true happiness.. that's my religion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! / The End Of The Church Age / Rechristain Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.