Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Ufedo Sunshine Undergoes Surgery In US, 'Smiles' Inside Theatre (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufedo Sunshine Undergoes Surgery In US, 'Smiles' Inside Theatre (Photo) (35728 Views)

Ufedo Sunshine: "I Am A Virgin" / "I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo / Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Undergoes Surgery In US, 'Smiles' Inside Theatre (Photo) by sleeknick: 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
Pikin wey dem kari for back dey complain sey e march stick?
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Undergoes Surgery In US, 'Smiles' Inside Theatre (Photo) by ziga: 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
eyinjuege:
Is she having a tooth extraction?

As she wear jeans for "US operating theater", probably a tooth extraction grin grin grin

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Undergoes Surgery In US, 'Smiles' Inside Theatre (Photo) by timilehin007(m): 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2017
Chipappii:

For where, I no see anybody o. Once I saw ya dp. I remember you sharp sharp.

Yea o. Face can disfigure at an instant but figure 8 will tk years to reduce to figure 1 I think grin

As I dey look u so u go like heavy duty ehnnnnn I no mean fat o I mean big backyard grin
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Undergoes Surgery In US, 'Smiles' Inside Theatre (Photo) by Malawian(m): 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ukwu this geh needilu special screwdriver grin grin
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Undergoes Surgery In US, 'Smiles' Inside Theatre (Photo) by debarrony: 12:16am On Jun 05, 2017
Fake people
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Undergoes Surgery In US, 'Smiles' Inside Theatre (Photo) by Bblessing37: 12:19am On Jun 05, 2017
Are u sure they are not shooting a Nigerian movie? Never seen some one undergoing a surgery with a jean trouser sha. Anyway, with Nigerians, everything is possible. grin
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Undergoes Surgery In US, 'Smiles' Inside Theatre (Photo) by seguno2: 1:07am On Jun 05, 2017
Who can blame her?
Even our Oga @ the top Buhari who is responsible for making our health care system work abandoned his work to go on medical tourism in London after banning government officials from doing the same. It doesn't matter to the corruption fighter that he spent more money on his Aso Rock clinic than all Teaching hospitals combined.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Undergoes Surgery In US, 'Smiles' Inside Theatre (Photo) by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 05, 2017
#sniffs

BOOB-JOB

#spits and walk out
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Undergoes Surgery In US, 'Smiles' Inside Theatre (Photo) by malware: 3:26am On Jun 05, 2017
Which surgery? Boobs surgery, hips surgery, nose surgery, belly surgery or skin surgery? Specify

Re: Ufedo Sunshine Undergoes Surgery In US, 'Smiles' Inside Theatre (Photo) by tiger28: 4:07am On Jun 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Which hospital lets a surgery patient wear skinny jeans under her hospital robes?

You will not make it.

The Lord is not happy with you because you have not used your hefty yansh to glorify his name...

??I keep saying it,nairaland has been crowded by kids!
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Undergoes Surgery In US, 'Smiles' Inside Theatre (Photo) by Maski87: 4:11am On Jun 05, 2017
D&C is not really surgery
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Undergoes Surgery In US, 'Smiles' Inside Theatre (Photo) by 86bee(f): 4:41am On Jun 05, 2017
na minor surgery she dey go for. U dont dress like ds in theatre even if it is US.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Undergoes Surgery In US, 'Smiles' Inside Theatre (Photo) by sonnie10: 5:17am On Jun 05, 2017
Person go visit him friend for labor room , come dey claim surgery
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Undergoes Surgery In US, 'Smiles' Inside Theatre (Photo) by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 05, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
wetin reach her wey she wear jean for theater cos i cannot pray for boobs job grin wish her safe surgery sha as i no go pay

I feel its dental
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Undergoes Surgery In US, 'Smiles' Inside Theatre (Photo) by patosky3310(m): 6:29am On Jun 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Which hospital lets a surgery patient wear skinny jeans under her hospital robes?

You will not make it.

The Lord is not happy with you because you have not used your hefty yansh to glorify his name...

Chai......Pharisee
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Undergoes Surgery In US, 'Smiles' Inside Theatre (Photo) by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:47am On Jun 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

You will not make it.

She will make it in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Undergoes Surgery In US, 'Smiles' Inside Theatre (Photo) by forkadict(m): 7:24am On Jun 05, 2017
God save you say na for yankee you wear that camouflage jacket so. If to say na naija you for try am, by the time naija soldiers handle you finish I swear you no go need that surgery again. You go well by force.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Undergoes Surgery In US, 'Smiles' Inside Theatre (Photo) by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:41am On Jun 05, 2017
you will smile cos you knw the best hand will take care of the operation + best medical equipment unlike here in Nigeria you must pray fast cos in the process of ur operation Nepa fit take light and surgeon fit forget anything inside ur belle.
The same reason our politicians travel abroad for chek up.
May God heal dis Nation fass fast....
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Undergoes Surgery In US, 'Smiles' Inside Theatre (Photo) by lilytender: 8:14am On Jun 05, 2017
chynie:
All these our actresses wey I no dey see for TV
Abeg no Wetin make them actress

They sleep with big men and get big money to drive big cars that their fellow male actors cannot afford.
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Undergoes Surgery In US, 'Smiles' Inside Theatre (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2017
everything na news mchteeeeew!!!!!
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Undergoes Surgery In US, 'Smiles' Inside Theatre (Photo) by timmydahpeace(f): 9:11am On Jun 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

You will not make it.

that's too bad of you....like seriously......well i wish you whatever you wish her ....you don't judge people in everything learn to be positive, you don't have to talk in a shallow way all because you need likes.....
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Undergoes Surgery In US, 'Smiles' Inside Theatre (Photo) by babapressy(m): 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Ufedo Sunshine Undergoes Surgery In US, 'Smiles' Inside Theatre (Photo) by tectonotimes: 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We wish you rapid recovery.
WAIT A MINUTE; IMAGINE HOW YOUR COMPANY WILL GROW WHEN 20,000 CEOs PATRONIZE YOU
Hmmm!!! Folks, have you ever imagined how the financial status of your firm will be when more than 20,000 CEOs and other key decision makers of blue-chip corporations pay for your products and services or even give you very juicy deals. The link below will tell you more:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html

Femi Adebayo And Wife At The Naming Of Their Son (photo) / Toolz Shows Concern About Getting Pregnant With Twins In This Recession [PICS] / Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS]