Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,249 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) (71718 Views)

Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) / Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears / Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by goldbergg: 8:25am On Jun 05, 2017
Zilifish:
Was she a slay queen?

And u clearly a dumbass
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by DocHMD: 8:32am On Jun 05, 2017
In the Zoo there is no justice.

We all know the ewedu muslims will support Alhaji. They also support injustice as long as it does not happen to them but to other southerners.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 05, 2017
EWAagoyin:
not supporting evil but your daughter and her friend wan go do olosho work dem come they lie to you say alhaji dey give dicklorship angry
You are a fool as well all the people that like this ur degrading coment. So because she wan go do olosho she should be killed and even police should act in that manner?

2 Likes

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by 2shure: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2017
Dumb fuc
Its called inferiority complex
Parents are poor
But she wan live big man
She paid the price.
Who is troubled.
U r d type dat dats girls who fuc abt
Or u fuc abt.
Defend am.
Dead ppl cant talk
gypsey:
Man! what the hell! is wrong with you! i am not surprised no girl would want you with your terrible atitude! what's wrong with a girl wanting to have an iPhone? If you can't afford to buy an iPhone for a girl other people can. so chill! you are a troubled soul.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 05, 2017
2shure:
Dumb fuc
Its called inferiority complex
Parents are poor
But she wan live big man
She paid the price.
Who is troubled.
U r d type dat dats girls who fuc abt
Or u fuc abt.
Defend am.
Dead ppl cant talk
okay, take my advice go and see a psychiatric! believe it or not crazy people do not always know that they are crazy especially as crazy as you appear to be.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by chronique(m): 8:48am On Jun 05, 2017
gypsey:
Seriously! man! don't start me off, I mean, I won't even go for his families they have nothing to do with it. I will burst every muscle in my body to get to the so-called alhaji and take him the fuvk out clean!
no one was born evil people make people to become evil.

I said "if I can't get him and the policemen involved", someone has to pay for the crime one way or the other. But then, I pray I never encounter such a thing.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by prettyeyo: 8:56am On Jun 05, 2017
Mumu you no go school Abi, how yala take be calabar Olodo Oshi.. Quote author=frenchwine post=57199385]
You hear say she be calabar girl and ur asking jamb question there grin[/quote]
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 05, 2017
chronique:

I said "if I can't get him and the policemen involved", someone has to pay for the crime one way or the other. But then, I pray I never encounter such a thing.
i see your point, I am sure the woman prayed too, I think it's how careless people are. as long as anyone apply carefulness in their livestyle this will definitely not happen to them
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by okenwa101(m): 8:59am On Jun 05, 2017
Vision4God:
God is on d throne.

MADAM TAKE THIS MATTER TO ORDINARY AHMED, BREKETE FAMILY IN ABUJA they will help you in this matter but tell all the truth you know to them. THIS IS A CONTINUAL RITUAL please to help others that may fall this victim and as well sue the mortuary that embalmed her so that they will be among to testify too trying to safe them self.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by adaleng(f): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2017
Its quite sad. How could they be dis gullible. An Alhaji calling u & several other girls to come and take care of one sick househelp. Y didn't he take d help straight to the hospital? Am sure the girl was excited to go because of d goodies & money she got frm the Alhaji d last time & the mother was quick to allowing her go cos am sure the Alhaji dashed her money also + promising to get her a job.
Money still remains d root of all evil. RIP to the dead. I Pray they get justice.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by 2shure: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2017
But u get my drill.
Fuckin slowpoke
gypsey:
okay, take my advice go and see a psychiatric! believe it or not crazy people do not always know that they are crazy especially as crazy as you appear to be.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by genieluv(f): 9:03am On Jun 05, 2017
lakesider:
I like d speech of d new Ohaneze Ndigbo President. Pls read objectively.

In my own opinion, d enemy of Ndigbo is Ndigbo itself. I remember a time in this country when all d 6 ministers in Jonathan's kitchen cabinet were all Igbo's. Ayim Pius Ayim was SGF, Ngozi Okonjo Iwealla was in charge finance, Emeka Wogu was in Labour and productivity, Berth Nnaji was in Power and Energy, Dieziani Madueke was d powerful minister for oil. The 6 of them outside d Federal Executive Council would meet and decide what and what not to be discussed at d larger FEC. Whatever they decided would eventually be d position of government. In 6 years, this was d situation. Okiro and Onovo had d police under their control. Ihejerika and later Minimah controlled d Army. These powerful Igbo's could do and undo. Nigeria was in their pockets.
Rather than care about d poor Igbo chaps scattered all over d country, they were busy diverting billions of naira into their accounts at home and abroad. D 2nd Niger Bridge, they didn't do. They shared d money. The Lagos/Calabar rail lines passing through 9 States, 3 of them in d SE, they were not bothered. They refused to pay d Chinese d Counter part fund. They shared d money. Enugu/Onitsha, Aba/PH and other roads of economic importance to their fellow Igbo's, they abandoned.

Who is to blame? Who is marginalising d Igbo's?

You had your chance, you bungled it. There was only 1 Yoruba minister worth mentioning at d time, Akinwunmi Adesina. He was in Agric. His budget was less than 1% while Emeka Wogu in Labor had over 10% for his ministry, Ayim had unlimited access to d treasury for d benefit of himself and family members. The poor Igbo guys meant nothing to him. If an Igbo becomes President tomorrow after Jonathan, will there be any difference? The Igbo man will marginalise his fellow Igbo people.

#copied

This ia sadly true. Buh why don't igbos seem to have the heart of helping their people?
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Ruler2: 9:03am On Jun 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Ps. 91, 27, 23 and 100.

When reciting the first three, the person saying the prayers should "own" the words

Thanks a mil dear.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Scarcity234: 9:05am On Jun 05, 2017
OLD NEWS
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:06am On Jun 05, 2017
RoyalBoutique:
This is neither an af0nja or an ab0ki, so I will not say something bad.

May she rest in peace and may justice prevail.

Bring the smelly mallam to justice.
See this tribalistic idiot, CSP Nkem too na afonja abi? That is what happens when you read with ur Anus

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by eodavids(m): 9:35am On Jun 05, 2017
eodavids:
I read through this long thread.
Let me ask: being Southerners in the Northern part of Nigeria, the father and mother of the victim 'Adama' are they not members of their town Association in the place they live?

If the father for instance is a member of any such association, that association will fight this matterband where it prove so difficult, they will link their national caucus and even their home state government for justice in this matter to prevail.

It is hard for one family to enforce justice in a matter that the police seems compromised already.

Southern living away from home, please form and join associations in your respective towns of residence and have link with your sister branches across the country then maintain the unity of your people nationally so that things like this will not be occurring.

If others sees that you are connected nationally and that your lives and rights cannot be taking away or infringed upon anyhow, they won't harm you like this.

A word is enough for the wise
I read through this long thread.
Let me ask: being Southerners in the Northern part of Nigeria, the father and mother of the victim 'Adama' are they not members of their town Association in the place they live?

If the father for instance is a member of any such association, that association will fight this matter and where it prove so difficult, they will link their national caucus and even their home state government for justice in this matter to prevail.

It is hard for one family to enforce justice in a matter that the police seems compromised already.

Southern living away from home, please form and join associations in your respective towns of residence and have link with your sister branches across the country then maintain the unity of your people nationally so that things like this will not be occurring.

If others sees that you are connected nationally and that your lives and rights cannot be taking away or infringed upon anyhow, they won't harm you like this.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by melivon356: 9:40am On Jun 05, 2017
if I were to be related to the girl head for don dey roll since if I hear am the police and the stupid wicked alhaji would have been long dead the court will favour the rich is there no man in the girls family this matter will never go like this untreated hmmmmm i go call my niggas shit shit shit we already have 400k at our disposal.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by cuteme88(f): 10:23am On Jun 05, 2017
If only the dead could say what actually happened. RIP princess; God will surely bring the culprit to book. So unfair.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by saintTim(m): 10:29am On Jun 05, 2017
YelloweWest:

Any day u go to someone for help may u meet the same faith...

U people are heartless blaming the victims
Hello Mr idiot she did not go to for help she was lured in with the promise to be helped ( help here is the worm on the hook) by a friend who was told to bring more of her female friends so that her own share will be greater, and the victim submissively succumbed to the plot of alhaji, ane fortunately sher blood was the sweetest for the whatever the alhaji used her for and automatically becoming the grand victim, I pity the naive young girl who thought every body is kind and Mr idiot tell me that 90 % of issues consigning alhajis u read online and newspapers are gud ones? And don't blame the victims blame the alhaji who don't give a dam and let ur sisters nd love ones follow same faith
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by gazilion: 10:29am On Jun 05, 2017
Valmekyz:
This story still coming up..
Joy was my girlfriend, until she got admission, we broke up 8 months b4 she met her untimely death. The Alhaji in question has been known in that our area for sleeping with little girls. He enticed them with money. So this isnt the first time such thing is happening.
May her soul continue to rest in peace[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

So what are you doing to help your ex get justice? Have you gone to sympathize with the family??
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by newslifeop: 10:53am On Jun 05, 2017
Blame.the economy
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by moses93(m): 10:57am On Jun 05, 2017
this case came to ordinary Ahmed Isah of brekete family, a radio and television magazine reality talk show on air last time and it was reported to the police and got the stupid alhaji arrested. now the show is no longer airing on love FM radio abuja anymore, and his own radio station has been completed but the federal govt. has refused to give him license coz he do fight for the poor to get justice against all these big men and our so called government. what a fvcking country we are!!
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Nature8(m): 11:20am On Jun 05, 2017
She may be or may not be a slay queen I don't know, but other girls should learn from this one.. That's my candid advice..
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by osusuallstars: 11:53am On Jun 05, 2017
The northerners will have all the accesses to be rich. While the southerners will suffer undue hardship. Imagine just a promise of scholarships and job at CIVIL DEFENSE this girl lost her life. On the other hand greed is death.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by anuda(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
Woman, you should have been wiser! You allowed your daughter to be sacrificed by Alhaji. Remember the saying that, "All that glitters are not gold", try to be smarter next time.

Please, women should have enough courage to refuse all these offers, and instead, wait on God for their own blessings. RIP to the dead!
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Sparky12(m): 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
angels09:
This is terrible.... Very terrible
MANY ALHAJIS WIL BE SENTENCED TO DEALTH BY GOD ON JUDGEMENT DAY. THERE EXCESSES IS TOO MUCH JOOR. NA WATIN!
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
ephi321:

Yet the police are claiming he's not culpable. Smh.

Alhaji Adamu obviously has some connections at the high level. I hope she gets justice.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by aadoiza: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
gypsey:
Errrr.. for ritual money? i don't think so! these things don't exist believe it or not. Alhaji appears to be a murderous sadist, he rapes and kills the girls in a sexual gratifying way, I mean, he enjoys killing them it pleasures him.
Dey there dey deceive yourself.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
aadoiza:

Dey there dey deceive yourself.
you need to come out of that small minded backward village you live in, then maybe you will see things from a different perspective. ciao! grin
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by aadoiza: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
gypsey:
you need to come out of that small minded backward village you live in, then maybe you will see things from a different perspective. ciao! grin
I don here.

Even the oyinbos that exposed you to a ridiculous amount of predictive programming know as e dey go grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) / Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) / Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.