Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) (71712 Views)

Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) / Joy Odama: Alhaji Usman Adamu, The Prime Suspect In Her Death Appears / Joy Odama Died Of Cocaine Poison, Alhaji On The Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Ehinmola(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
What a sad end!. From this story, alhaji with his strong connection cannot get punished here on earth but let me tell u, after this life there is heaven where Alhaji cannot escape the wrath of God. RIP to the dead. Also let all girls be warned. Money Ritual is real
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Never trust a 9jerian policeman,if u hav a gun shoot him 1st b4 he pull his gun.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by francisbarrack(m): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Madam u r blind folded with alhaji kind gesture, u supposed to pray over it firstly before ur daughter will emback on such trip.

Our God always listen to our cry n talk to him personally. Go to mountain n tell him to fight ur battle for u.

R I P to ur daughter.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
aadoiza:

I don here.

Even the oyinbos that exposed you to a ridiculous amount of predictive programming know as e dey go grin
ofcourse! they do, but they do not believe in ridiculous claims like ritual money or the existence of it. grin trust me i know!
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by lastclaire4(f): 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
okenwa101:

MADAM TAKE THIS MATTER TO ORDINARY AHMED, BREKETE FAMILY IN ABUJA they will help you in this matter but tell all the truth you know to them. THIS IS A CONTINUAL RITUAL please to help others that may fall this victim and as well sue the mortuary that embalmed her so that they will be among to testify too trying to safe them self.
Berkeley programme has been stopped because of this case
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by letsbepieces: 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
genieluv:

This ia sadly true. Buh why don't igbos seem to have the heart of helping their people?

Do u understand the meaning of Igbo will dominate us?

It is a code word for fear of Igbo unity.

Do u think it is easy to come out on the street knowing u might be killed becos of Nnamdi Kanu? but we did and will do it again.

Do u think it is easy to give up a day earning and sit at home? We did and will do it again.

Do u know that Igbo are the only tribe in Nigeria that will train an apprentice and settle him with enough money to be a business owner of his own. (That show the love we have for ourself)

I think u are too hard on us.

U forget that we are the only tribe to suffer a major war with modern machinery of warfare. Till this day people die from unexploded bomb from Biafra in farm and construction site.

After the war, we were not even allowed access to our own money in our account, talkless of Government aid to rebuild the war area.

Many of our land where never returned but rather cut into other states after the war. Anioma is just one, we have igbo speaking areas of Cross River, Benue, Edo(Igbanke) and of-course Rivers.

Clans were cut out of Imo and Abia into Rivers state becos of the oil in their land, hence separated from their kins.

Let us not talk about the blockade . Till today, no deep-seaport in the entire SS/SE.

They say igbo is landlock but Opobo and Bonny speak Igbo and are located on an island facing the Atlantic Ocean.

We have to score the highest to gain admission to University.

It was the terror, torture and murder witnessed by Anioma and Rivers, that made dem deny their Igboness. Passing the trauma from generation to generation. I thank God that many amongst them are now waking up.

I mean, can u open ur mouth and tell Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu an Anioma man, from Asaba that he is not Igbo?

The North and South west labeled his coup as Igbo Coup till this day.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Vision4God: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
okenwa101:

MADAM TAKE THIS MATTER TO ORDINARY AHMED, BREKETE FAMILY IN ABUJA they will help you in this matter but tell all the truth you know to them. THIS IS A CONTINUAL RITUAL please to help others that may fall this victim and as well sue the mortuary that embalmed her so that they will be among to testify too trying to safe them self.

God is on the throne.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:38am On Jun 07, 2017
delpee:

That's no reason to declare him innocent. The phone line may have been reallocated. He may have used another person's phone during that period etc

The police should simply do their work of investigating and trying suspects. Besides, why was her body embalmed before informing the parents when he had access to her mum? To destroy evidence?

Comprehension, comprehension, comprehension!
Kindly go over my post again, this time very slowly and pls show me where I declared him innocent.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:42am On Jun 07, 2017
ephi321:

Very soon you will claim the Abuja pastor that was beheaded didn't exist either.

The earlier these issues are all addressed, the better. This is another person whose life has been needlessly cut short.

Another one exhibiting the usual poor judgement and failed comprehension synonymous with NL bigots.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by ephi321(f): 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
[s]
ItsMeAboki:

Another one exhibiting the usual poor judgement and failed comprehension synonymous with NL bigots.
[/s]

Intolerant human beings who have the guts to point fingers. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by Sharoniah(f): 1:06am On Jun 08, 2017
...anyway this should teach mothers a big lesson,keeping friends...always the root of all mischief...and the love of money is the root of all evil...if the mother were intelligent enough.. she ought to suspect something fishy from the very first time...as a Christian, what are you doing in an Alhaji's house? Mothers please keep a very dangerous eye on your kids
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by RuJay: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
DPO Nkem Rapheal, dat man is nt gud @all vry wicked man. No single truth in his mouth as far as u cn flash him money vry conning nd cn do anytin 4money. I had issue dere b4 where one of his boys misplaced my gold telling d DPO he did nt do anytin abt it instead he was talking abt sleeping wit me. D wicked shall neva go unpunished. I will sit oneday nd hear d end of dat man soon.
Re: Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
ephi321:
[s][/s]

Intolerant human beings who have the guts to point fingers. Rubbish.

When ignorance and illiteracy collide together; it results in posts like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) / "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) / Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.