Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (5289 Views)

I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. / Rebuttal: Can A Christian Owned A Slave? / Limit To Intimacy In A Christian Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by analice107: 11:44am On Jun 06, 2017
bennyann:

I know it's not as much as you do but I miss 4everGod also.

What happened to Winner01? I thought he is still around
The last time I knew, he was serious about meeting a target.
The guy is an archiver. Even when he was here, he was really squeezing in time.
Re: . by analice107: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2017
bennyann:

Oh my! grin grin grin grin grin

Amen ooo, a big Amen to the bolded. cheesy cool

May the Lord bless you far much more than how you've blessed me now. Thank you big sis.
UWC sis.
Re: . by bennyann: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
analice107:

The last time I knew, he was serious about meeting a target.
The guy is an archiver. Even when he was here, he was really squeezing in time.

Wow! Splendid reputation. I hope he squeezes some time here again.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
analice107:

The Key point is in verse 17, NEED.
Onyeze123, Do you need Jesus?

Here is what the Holy Spirit says to Bennyann.

Be ye not 'unequally yoked' together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
2 Corinthians:6:14

You are seeking a yoke that will unequal. You guys belong to different kingdoms with different cultures and orientations.

Onyeze123, look for your kind. lol

Relax. I have seen countless equal yoked union collapse (divorce, some bitter divorce) and I have seen successful unequally yoked union.

Are you aware Fashola is a moslem and his Wife is a Christian?

So what's the big deal about "being unequally yoked with unbelievers"?
Re: . by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
bennyann:

Or you want to steal my energy.. You better start confessing grin

No, I want us to combine our energies to unleash future business magnates and influential politicians (our kids) cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
bennyann:

He don turn preacher oooo grin grin grin

What a fun on this thread!

I'd be a powerful man of God if I decide to, Wouldn't I?
Re: . by bennyann: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
onyenze123:

I'd be a powerful man of God if I decide to, Wouldn't I?

I do not doubt that as long as you genuinely offer your services to God without any form of manipulations grin

You know I would be the happiest person if that happens

But your case dey God hand.
Re: . by analice107: 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
onyenze123:

Relax. I have seen countless equal yoked union collapse (divorce, some bitter divorce) and I have seen successful unequally yoked union.

Are you aware Fashola is a moslem and his Wife is a Christian?

So what's the big deal about "being unequally yoked with unbelievers"?

What do you understand by Unequally yoked btw?

You think believers who see each other in church without seeking God's face as to whether they were meant to be together in marriage to join their forces together to deliver God's agenda on earth are equally yoked becos they are Christians? No.

Marriages fail for various reasons, sometimes not because they were not equally yoked, but out of carelessness and negligence.

Disobedience and disrespect to the spouses can cause a collapse. Lack of submission by both parties can also result to that.

That they are Christians doesn't mean they can't get stupid and wander off the track. But, any soul yielding to Christ can not get up and leave the union Christ formed.

If A Christian can marry a Muslim, lol, that is their business entirely not God's. No one can serve God in disobedience.

Maybe you shd ask Mrs Fashola the kind of Christian she is. Is she the type whose life interest is in furthering the kingdom of God on earth?

Does advancing God's kingdom a priority to her?

Look around, people who live in disobedience to God, seem to be doing quite well and prospering even better, but those who live in obedience suffer. But what did the Scripture say about that?

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
2 Timothy:3:12

Satan doesn't attack his own.
Christian marriage is a threat to Satan, so he attacks it fiercely.

Just look away from my sister.
Re: . by analice107: 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2017
bennyann:

Wow! Splendid reputation. I hope he squeezes some time here again.
Hmmmm, this platform grows on folks. When you out grow it, you just leave. Many great minds have left, although their monikers remain active, but they seem to only observe without commenting or not come in @ all.

The guy who brought me in here just observe now, no comments.
Re: . by analice107: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
onyenze123:

Your sister bennyann is a good vibe, positive attitude and high spirit, is it a "crime" to connect with her?
Do you need me to introduce you to a nice athirst girl with good vibes and positive attitudes? i can drop two monikers for you.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
bennyann:

I do not doubt that as long as you genuinely offer your services to God without any form of manipulations grin

You know I would be the happiest person if that happens

But your case dey God hand.

Anything that will make you happy, I will do dear. cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
analice107:

What do you understand by Unequally yoked btw?

You think believers who see each other in church without seeking God's face as to whether they were meant to be together in marriage to join their forces together to deliver God's agenda on earth are equally yoked becos they are Christians? No.

Marriages fail for various reasons, sometimes not because they were not equally yoked, but out of carelessness and negligence.

Disobedience and disrespect to the spouses can cause a collapse. Lack of submission by both parties can also result to that.

That they are Christians doesn't mean they can't get stupid and wander off the track. But, any soul yielding to Christ can not get up and leave the union Christ formed.

If A Christian can marry a Muslim, lol, that is their business entirely not God's. No one can serve God in disobedience.

Maybe you shd ask Mrs Fashola the kind of Christian she is. Is she the type whose life interest is in furthering the kingdom of God on earth?

Does advancing God's kingdom a priority to her?

Look around, people who live in disobedience to God, seem to be doing quite well and prospering even better, but those who live in obedience suffer. But what did the Scripture say about that?

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
2 Timothy:3:12

Satan doesn't attack his own.
Christian marriage is a threat to Satan, so he attacks it fiercely.

Just look away from my sister.

how about Islamic, traditional, court, Jewish, Buddhist, Atheistic marriages, does Satan attack them (fiercely) ?

Is it only people that live godly in Christ suffer persecution?

My dear, live religion to where it belong : the mental construct.

I have often wonder; if the message of eternal life is true why can't God broadcast this message to everyone across all races and religious division at the same time? while do we need to rely on the bible which contradicts sometimes?

Or has God already done that? YES., he has. He gave us reason, not religion. No man is born a Christian, moslem or Jew, everyone is born with a thinking faculty.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
analice107:

Do you need me to introduce you to a nice athirst girl with good vibes and positive attitudes? i can drop two monikers for you.

No problem, I love meeting those kind of people. Drop as much as you can.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
bennyann:

Oh my! grin grin grin grin grin

Amen ooo, a big Amen to the bolded. cheesy cool

May the Lord bless you far much more than how you've blessed me now. Thank you big sis.

I am that Isaac she is talking about, can't you see? : D
Re: . by analice107: 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
onyenze123:

No problem, I love meeting those kind of people. Drop as much as you can.
Lepasharon get in here, an atheist needs an atheist wife. I hope you treat Onyeze123 nicely.

Born2freak this guy here needs a wife.
Re: . by RighteousI: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2017
Frederick7:
Are you going to a gay church, I meant all male church, what happened to the unmarried sisters in your church! If you can't find anyone there then switch church. Moreover Here is not a Christian dating site, is not the best place to search for your second half! Well I wish you luck, maybe bennyann can give you a chance.

Most of those unmarried sisters are not true christians. Or do you want me to waste the time of these false christian women? if I date those sisters you are refering to and I discover they are false christians after 1 or 2 years of dating, I will have to break up with them and they will have wasted years with me.

Hence I only approach women I am 75 to 100 percent sure will turn out to be true christians. This implies that I will not go to a redeem church, harvesters, daystar, the catholic cult, mfm or even so called deeper life to search for a wife cos I expect a true christian woman not to attend church cos they are all false. Please mention one church that is true in Nigeria.
Trying the online lottery is not a bad idea.

in regards to bennyann, do you think she will pass my rigorous but just exams that will qualify her to be my wife? I think she will fail. I found some female profiles here that I guessed should be looked further into, these profiles are that of bennyann and an2elect2 but both of these people have made utterances that prove they are false christians.
Re: . by analice107: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
onyenze123:

how about Islamic, traditional, court, Jewish, Buddhist, Atheistic marriages, does Satan attack them (fiercely) ?

Is it only people that live godly in Christ suffer persecution?

My dear, live religion to where it belong : the mental construct.

I have often wonder; if the message of eternal life is true why can't God broadcast this message to everyone across all races and religious division at the same time? while do we need to rely on the bible which contradicts sometimes?

Or has God already done that? YES., he has. He gave us reason, not religion. No man is born a Christian, moslem or Jew, everyone is born with a thinking faculty.
You brought in religion, i have never said anything about religion.

btw you shd find out how marriages in Islam, Hinduism and the other religions are done.

If not for disobedience on our parts, Christian marriage is the best there is, that's if you care to be sincere and admit it.
Re: . by Ishilove: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
analice107:

You brought in religion, i have never said anything about religion.

btw you shd find out how marriages in Islam, Hinduism and the other religions are done.

If not for disobedience on our parts, Christian marriage is the best there is, that's if you care to be sincere and admit it.
How do you mean?
Re: . by Ishilove: 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
RighteousI:

Most of those unmarried sisters are not true christians. Or do you want me to waste the time of these false christian women? if I date those sisters you are refering to and I discover they are false christians after 1 or 2 years of dating, I will have to break up with them and they will have wasted years with me.

Hence I only approach women I am 75 to 100 percent sure will turn out to be true christians. This implies that I will not go to a redeem church, harvesters, daystar, the catholic cult, mfm or even so called deeper life to search for a wife cos I expect a true christian woman not to attend church cos they are all false. Please mention one church that is true in Nigeria.

in regards to bennyann, do you think she will pass my rigorous but just exams that will qualify her to be my wife? I think she will fail. I found some female profiles here that I guessed should be looked further into, these profiles are that of bennyann and an2elect2 but both of these people have made utterances that prove they are false christians.
Sisioge, comman see o! cheesy cheesy
Re: . by temi4fash(m): 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2017
RighteousI:

Are you sure you are a christian bros
Re: . by RighteousI: 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: . by sisisioge: 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ishilove:

Sisioge, comman see o! cheesy cheesy

Omg! You had to misspell my sobriquet at this critical moment shocked shocked? It is sisisioge babes! If I wasn't doing a bumpa2bumpa parole with you, na so I for miss grin.

Anyways, thanks for the mention... I'm not qualified embarassed By the time I whisper orisirisi in the dude's ears , he go open thread for me grin grin grin

I'm a good Christian o but I fear his scale of measure tongue
Re: . by sisisioge: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
RighteousI:

Are you kiding? Look at this little girl!
I guess you believe I am desperately seeking a true christian wife since you know that a man or woman that wants to avoid marrying a false christian may have to wait for a while due to few number of true christians.

So you believe I wrote this thread because I desperately want to find someone. Such belief may be true if it is a woman. I'm a man and this means I have the priviledge of dating a regular girl who doesn't want marriage whilst I am searching for the true christian woman. So this has guaranteed that I will not be lonely till I find the true woman.

In the meantime I have the following girls to keep me company, in bracket are the reasons I like them:

Ayo (for a traditional touch)
Ijeoma (for a southeastern flavour)
Aishat (you've got to try a notherner)
Becky (for an older woman company)
Promise (for a teenage love)

Which of these girls should I take out on a date this weekend? I want you to consider this before you sleep alone tonight.

And may I tell you that the purpose of your right hand whilst you are on your bed at night is only for purposes like texting and not for other sloppy purposes which I don't want to mention here.

Now do you still think my jokes are for defense?

So bennyann, what's up? Do you still love me?

Alright! I'm following!

You aren't a traumatized fanatic who isn't allowed to laugh after all...groovy.

So, you have a main side, the assistant, sub assistant and the emergency side chicks? Aren't you just lucky? Biko tell us more cheesy
Re: . by bennyann: 5:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
RighteousI:

My God! You have a very poor sense of judgment. It's obvious you despise all churches and call them false Christians. What a being!

I suspect you're married already but you now see her as a false Christian that's why you're looking for another victim to turn into a false Christian. You no go succeed.

The reason you don't agree with me is because you see me as someone who is romantic towards others, at least that's what you said in my thread. I'm sorry you're the jealous type but I can't change for you.

It's good to know you yearn for the love of someone else and I hope she comes for you. You go smell pepper

An2elect2 you have a secret admirer here.

But seriously I will advise you to go to the romance section since the ladies you need aren't here and the ones you secretly admire aren't interested.

2 mouthed fellow. You're so unstable gosh
Re: . by bennyann: 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2017
RighteousI:

I guess you believe I am desperately seeking a true christian wife since you know that a man or woman that wants to avoid marrying a false christian may have to wait for a while due to few number of true christians.

So you believe I wrote this thread because I desperately want to find someone. Such belief may be true if it is a woman. I'm a man and this means I have the priviledge of dating a regular girl who doesn't want marriage whilst I am searching for the true christian woman. So this has guaranteed that I will not be lonely till I find the true woman.

In the meantime I have the following girls to keep me company, in bracket are the reasons I like them:

Which of these girls should I take out on a date this weekend? I want you to consider this before you sleep alone tonight.

And may I tell you that the purpose of your right hand whilst you are on your bed at night is only for purposes like texting and not for other sloppy purposes which I don't want to mention here.

Analice107 please come and see ooo. he always reveals himself anytime you poke him.

And yes oo RighteousI, I love you and that's only on nairaland. I've enjoyed my time with you on this thread but be careful not to expose yourself the more.

But you've not told me you love me too

If you don't say it, you'll continue embarrassing yourself here. When you let out your feelings, you will see you will get better. When you hide it in, it will make you go mad

You want to use the bolded to manipulate me into thinking about you tonight. grin I beg tell them you've failed

Yeye
Re: . by bennyann: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
sisisioge:

Alright! I'm following!

You aren't a traumatized fanatic who isn't allowed to laugh after all...groovy.

So, you have a main side, the assistant, sub assistant and the emergency side chicks? Aren't you just lucky? Biko tell us more cheesy

Yes ooo let him make all his confessions here as a true christian.
Re: . by bennyann: 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
sisisioge:

Omg! You had to misspell my sobriquet at this critical moment shocked shocked? It is sisisioge babes! If I wasn't doing a bumpa2bumpa parole with you, na so I for miss grin.

Anyways, thanks for the mention... I'm not qualified embarassed By the time I whisper orisirisi in the dude's ears , he go open thread for me grin grin grin

You're qualified ooo. Infact you're more than qualified. He said he can't demand qualities he himself lack from a lady. So all he wants is just gentleness, politeness and modesty and I'm sure you have far more than that.

The question is, Does he deserve you?
Re: . by bennyann: 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
temi4fash:

Are you sure you are a christian bros

Dear, with this post of his, he isn't. I really doubt it

RighteousI:

Re: . by An2elect2(f): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
bennyann:

My God! You have a very poor sense of judgment. It's obvious you despise all churches and call them false Christians. What a being!

I suspect you're married already but you now see her as a false Christian that's why you're looking for another victim to turn into a false Christian. You no go succeed.

The reason you don't agree with me is because you see me as someone who is romantic towards others, at least that's what you said in my thread. I'm sorry you're the jealous type but I can't change for you.

It's good to know you yearn for the love of someone else and I hope she comes for you. You go smell pepper

An2elect2 you have a secret admirer here.

But seriously I will advise you to go to the romance section since the ladies you need aren't here and the ones you secretly admire aren't interested.

2 mouthed fellow. You're so unstable gosh
shocked gringringrin
Re: . by sisisioge: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2017
bennyann:

You're qualified ooo. Infact you're more than qualified. He said he can't demand qualities he himself lack from a lady. So all he wants is just gentleness, politeness and modesty and I'm sure you have far more than that.

The question is, Does he deserve you?

grin grin grin oshebaby.
Re: . by sisisioge: 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
All right...I just read some of the family issues going on here. Biko let me let you iron things out in peace. All will be well.

By the way, biko let me leave you two with one tiny advice: never underestimate the importance of clear communication. Why don't you two start afresh by laying all your cards on the table? Hear each other out without the need to put up untoward defences. For instance, dude started out by projecting holiness but later changed colour as a one in town man..looks like he's bowing to pressure already. Babe nkor? Astounded Christian sister...dude is probably not as bad as he let on.

Just stop the war of words and check each other out with open minds. When promises aren't made, hearts will not be broken. Shalom wink
Re: . by Ishilove: 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
sisisioge:

My word, so my brain has been on auto-correct mode all these while?? shocked I have always seen 'sisioge' not sisisioge. Ayam shocked! shocked

The dude should take mud and mould his dream woman because I don't see how a Christian woman will not go to church, e ma gba wa ke. Wetin we no go see on Nairaland cheesy

Let me even read the whole thread sef because i'm seeing 'family issue' in your post. Nothing like aproko to keep you distracted this rainy evening grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Jesus Ever Speak In Tongues?? / Girls Using Voodoo Or Juju On Guys: How Real? / How Can I Be Closer To God,christians In The House Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.