Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,347 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:13 AM

. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (5515 Views)

I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. / Rebuttal: Can A Christian Owned A Slave? / Limit To Intimacy In A Christian Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Ishilove: 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
RighteousI:

Yes you are right. A woman should not say "here I am" instead she should keep quiet and wait for the man to find her cos that's what the bible teaches us...... do you get the irony?
What makes you think I'm over 40, the age range I've stated seeks to accomodate and is sympathetic towards women like repentant single moms, more mature christian women and divorcees. I'm not over 40 but in my early thirties.
Yes I can easily use other ways like walking into a church and get involved there but its just that false christians have placed themselves in the choir, pastoral team and in the congregation, therefore I'm trying the online lottery. Its a lottery cos you can find a perfect match online and you can also find a false christian online.
Lol. "Letters of application" may seem too forward to a young girl but wait till you are still single at 40, you will buy envelope and stamp yourself to post your courtship application to a true christian man.
And why will I ask a potential wife to possess some christian qualities that I do not possess? So stop this "what of you" accussation.
My days, your arrogance and conceit is mind boggling shocked embarassed
Re: . by Ishilove: 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
bennyann:

Dear Sis, he was only looking for a straw to grasp after being pricked.

The traits are there, I mean some funny traits but I pray he doesn't turn atheist.

Analice107 - the one man army cheesy
Real one woman army. Anywhere she goes they cower for fear of her acidic tongue fingers grin
Re: . by sisisioge: 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ishilove:

My word, so my brain has been on auto-correct mode all these while?? shocked I have always seen 'sisioge' not sisisioge. Ayam shocked! shocked

The dude should take mud and mould his dream woman because I don't see how a Christian woman will not go to church, e ma gba wa ke. Wetin we no go see on Nairaland cheesy

Let me even read the whole thread sef because i'm seeing 'family issue' in your post. Nothing like aproko to keep you distracted this rainy evening grin

grin grin grin biko summarize for me once you are done. I only read bennyan's response to one of his and figured that the two Christians need alone time together ni.
Re: . by Ishilove: 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
analice107:

I stand on the power and authority vested on me at redemption, I reject you, i reject you, i reject you again, in the name of Jesus.

I decree that the forces of heaven will stand by you to frustrate every of your efforts in trying to get close to my sister, for what has light got to do with darkness?

My sister Bennyann is a sickle in God's hand, she shall not be joined to a reprobate. There's an Isaac, whose ears are in God's mouth, coming for her.

Now this had me braying laughter all over the place

Re: . by Ishilove: 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin grin biko summarize for me once you are done. I only read bennyan's response to one of his and figured that the two Christians need alone time together ni.

Summary: The OP needs deliverance cheesy
Re: . by sisisioge: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2017
Ishilove:

Summary: The OP needs deliverance cheesy

Wowzerful! Why nau? Was it cos of the four girls he listed then? I think he was just bantering...who wan dash monkey four bananas like that grin grin grin grin
Re: . by RighteousI: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
An2elect2:
shocked gringringrin
There you are!
I really thought I was on to something when I found your profile.
May I ask, why did you advise people here that it is ok to sin? You said that even if a person sins, it cannot disqualify him or her from being saved. This wrong advise you gave is quoted below:

"Sin cannot have dominion over a Christian anymore because he is no longer under the law but under grace. In other words a Christian can no longer continue in sin (make a practice of sin).Even if he sins (which he hates) he cannot be judged for it because Christ has borne the wages of all his sins. You can read Romans chapters 6,7 and 8. Better still the whole of Romans to get a clearer picture"

Why did you say this? We could have had something special.
What do you have to say in your defence cos as far as I'm concerened, I have found you guilty of being a false christian.
Re: . by RighteousI: 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: . by sisisioge: 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
RighteousI:

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
And yes, I do have those temporary girlfriends, if you want and if you are a good boy, I can hook you up with some of my girls. What do you say? Will you be a good boy?

No, thanks babes. I will just mellow... Enjoy wink
Re: . by analice107: 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ishilove:

Now this had me braying laughter all over the place
Atheists with their negative vibes wants clean and innocent girls to contaminate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by analice107: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
bennyann:

Analice107 please come and see ooo. he always reveals himself anytime you poke him.

And yes oo RighteousI, I love you and that's only on nairaland. I've enjoyed my time with you on this thread but be careful not to expose yourself the more.

But you've not told me you love me too

If you don't say it, you'll continue embarrassing yourself here. When you let out your feelings, you will see you will get better. When you hide it in, it will make you go mad

You want to use the bolded to manipulate me into thinking about you tonight. grin I beg tell them you've failed

Yeye
Mouth odor no dey hide, just open the mouth and it will ooze out.

All that came from a "True Christian". He has girls who keep him company while he looks for a True Christian wife.

Maybe he believes that Jehovah requires chastity only from ladies. Joke.

I have always known that guy to be fake. You can smell it a mile away.
Re: . by bennyann: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
analice107:

Mouth odor no dey hide, just open the mouth and it will ooze out.

All that came from a "True Christian". He has girls who keep him company while he looks for a True Christian wife.

Maybe he believes that Jehovah requires chastity only from ladies. Joke.

I have always known that guy to be fake. You can smell it a mile away.

You know you're good in catching them right at the bud.
Re: . by bennyann: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ishilove:

Real one woman army. Anywhere she goes they cower for fear of her acidic tongue fingers grin
grin
Re: . by analice107: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2017
Ishilove:

How do you mean?
It's only in Christianity you can see submission on both sides.

The man belongs to the woman just as the woman belongs to the man.

One man, one wife. But disobedience to God's injunctions with regards to marriage is what makes Christian marriages break.

Obedient Christians who will submit first to God before submitting to their spouses will be the happiest couples ever.

Note: there are many people across other religious divides who still adhere to God's statutes as regards marriage, although not subject to Him.

God's laws works for who ever obeys them irrespective of who does them.

1 Like

Re: . by bennyann: 10:41pm On Jun 07, 2017
An2elect2:
shocked gringringrin

Oh dear, all you did was to laugh. grin

That's good. I like how you don't have his time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by bennyann: 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2017
analice107:

One man, one wife. But disobedience to God's injunctions with regards to marriage is what makes Christian marriages break.

Obedient Christians who will submit first to God before submitting to their spouses will be the happiest couples ever.

Note: there are many people across other religious divides who still adhere to God's statutes as regards marriage, although not subject to Him.

I concur and that's the truth.
Re: . by bennyann: 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
sisisioge:

No, thanks babes. I will just mellow... Enjoy wink

That guy doesn't seem to understand your gender.

Please let me leave his thread for him.

RighteousI enjoy yourself and your thread. I'm out.

Now, who's the false Christian? cry
Re: . by sisisioge: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
bennyann:

That guy doesn't seem to understand your gender.

Please let me leave his thread for him.

RighteousI enjoy yourself and your thread. I'm out.

Now, who's the false Christian? cry

...but he did. He was just trying to pull what wasn't there to be pulled. You made sure of that by making is thread DOA grin
Re: . by Ishilove: 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2017
analice107:

I love this
Re: . by analice107: 11:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
bennyann:

I concur and that's the truth.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 08, 2017
RighteousI:

Most of those unmarried sisters are not true christians. Or do you want me to waste the time of these false christian women? if I date those sisters you are refering to and I discover they are false christians after 1 or 2 years of dating, I will have to break up with them and they will have wasted years with me.

Hence I only approach women I am 75 to 100 percent sure will turn out to be true christians. This implies that I will not go to a redeem church, harvesters, daystar, the catholic cult, mfm or even so called deeper life to search for a wife cos I expect a true christian woman not to attend church cos they are all false. Please mention one church that is true in Nigeria.
Trying the online lottery is not a bad idea.

in regards to bennyann, do you think she will pass my rigorous but just exams that will qualify her to be my wife? I think she will fail. I found some female profiles here that I guessed should be looked further into, these profiles are that of bennyann and an2elect2 but both of these people have made utterances that prove they are false christians.
what is your interpretation of being a false Christian woman, all those sisters you overlooked in the church are they not still the same that you gonna meet online in one way or the other, even the pious ones are not too committed to social media
Re: . by RighteousI: 2:52am On Jun 08, 2017
Re: . by DBounty(m): 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
The op must be an ex-deeperlifer who got
offended and left. See some of his other topics and
posts.

Religion / 5 Reasons Why I Believe
Deeperlife Is A False Church

Religion / 666 Hand Sign In Deeper Lifes,
Women Mirror Magazine

"Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married
Too Early! "

And he's looking for a wife

Religion / I'm Officially Looking For A
Christian Wife.

See his criteria

"She should be a Non denominational christian
and please no catholics.
Age 23 to 40 but no divorcees unless you can
prove only your ex husband was adulterous."

What A Confused Man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAN Says Nigerians Should Celebrate Easter With Fasting, Prayer / Today Sermon In Your Church And The Lessons You Learnt From It / Can a person Make heaven without baptism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.