Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened (46259 Views)

Dammy Krane Eating A Delicious Jollof Rice In A Private Jet Before His Arrest / Dammy Krane Reacts To News Of His Arrest in Miami, USA: "I go talk everything" / Bobrisky Opens Up On His Arrest...reveals Why He Gave Her A Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by ModusOperandi(f): 10:48am On Jun 05, 2017
Husty:
On a fateful Monday morning, I went to a platform where I usually take solace away from my boredom. The platform was full of subjects to choose from. I swiftly got busy with the front page to release my 'reading orgasm', unknown to me that a trap had been set to rip me off my precious FVCKS. I dashingly swerved to avoid the trap, and I thought to myself 'should I give a fake fvck (thumbs up) to make it out of here in one piece?', another voice said to me 'not today, even fake fvcks are priceless, fight through it like a man it will be over soon'. I switched on my Jet Li mode. Alas! I walked out of the post stainless. No Bleep lost, no injury gained grin

End of story..

Oya come and be going.
Lmao
Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by newslifeop: 10:50am On Jun 05, 2017
Story
Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by kingthreatz: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2017
ollah1:

Don't be a tribalist.

I'm not. No offense
Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2017
RealJenny:
why the need to start describing him with dark skinned tho?

i noticed that too....like wtf? when this this stupid trend start in naija?
Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by XX01(f): 10:53am On Jun 05, 2017
The Jet company said he tried to use the card on their app on his phone. After trying several times, his accomplice did same on his own app on his phone. They have the 2 of them. They should just confess so that it doesn't go to trial.
Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by oyienootieno: 11:06am On Jun 05, 2017
APCsupporter:

has he denied the report? the airline said they have all the evidence they need. he won't get out of this

This beef of yours is surely from the most cherished cow of the herdsmen causing havoc. Let the Lawyers display their talents and we see how it ends. If it was Ibori or Saraki now you will be foarming in the mouth to support them.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by zeusdgrt(m): 11:11am On Jun 05, 2017
trustyshoess:

Thank you! smiley
Sure

Do send ur contact mail and Whatsapp number to my email pls emmaro4u@yahoo.com.thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by APCsupporter: 11:11am On Jun 05, 2017
oyienootieno:

This beef of yours is surely from the most cherished cow of the herdsmen causing havoc. Let the Lawyers display their talents and we see how it ends. If it was Ibori or Saraki now you will be foarming in the mouth to support them.

see I have no time to hate on any useless celebrity. USA is not like Nigeria where anything goes. with all the evidences that they have I'm sure Dammy isn't getting away with it. and I have never supported any politician who is under trial.
Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 05, 2017
so u will contract a show promoter to book events on ur behalf for free? is it not the artiste that will pay the show promoter before booking starts or is it after the show that the promoter gets paid? if dammy had paid the show biz guy b4 booking stuff, then he isnt likely to be found guilty but if he didnt pay the promoter before booking for events, then he might be roped into the crime.
Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 05, 2017
Funny sides to different stories!!!let me share a quick one.a cousin of mine once paid an agent in Nigeria for an emirate ticket to Dubai,it took longer than expected but after a week,it was confirmed.Na so my cousin fly out ohhh!!!Air Bourne,he was walked up to and questioned about his ticket being purchased with a stolen CC and all that,he explained and showed them the agents complimentary card,dem no wan hear o...he was handed over to Dubai police immediately they landed....Dubai no dey play with their money o,he was put in jail,given a phone to call Nigeria,he explained things to us,we gather money,hire lawyer,we paid cash for the ticket before he was let off the hook!!!back here in Nigeria,the agent was arrested and sued,he was sentenced to 5 years behind bars....The moral of my story, its only Krane that can explain what really happened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by slowice(m): 11:28am On Jun 05, 2017
Heyyyyy! So the guy dey do shows upandan for America except Nigeria.... Haba aunt, you haff been chopping fraud money see your mouth. So tap jet plus their latest state of the art technology can't tell the guy who used 5 credit cards in one hour using his Samsung Galaxy s7 phone from his friend. Well they both committed fraud. Birds of the same feathers
Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by nduchucks: 11:30am On Jun 05, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Sir, you have '0' idea of what you are saying.

The Jet company ain't soft pedaling, they see this as a way to make a bold statement having suffered lots of losses to this same cc fraud in the past.

Krane is toast.

Please note that in the USA, individuals or victims of crimes do not prosecute criminal cases. This is usually done by district attorneys or federal prosecutors.

The only thing the Jet company can do is to provide evidence to prosecutors and file civil charges to collect what they are owed.

Krane just needs good attorneys at this point.
Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by nduchucks: 11:34am On Jun 05, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Of course, criminal cases are prosecuted by the DA. However, JET company, being the aggrieved party, has promised to assist in prosecuting the case to the full extent of the law. When you have a willing and forthcoming plaintiff like JET then there'll be no bargaining especially on illustrious charges such as this.

While there's no debtor law in the US, this is not a case of wrong debt but of a criminal theft, forgery and fraud.

Their gooses are cooked, both of them, and they'll do jail term. Mark my words.

Sir, only poor people who are first offenders are jailed for the alleged crimes. With good representation, there will be no jail term for this artist.
Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by adebobconed(m): 11:50am On Jun 05, 2017
Husty:
On a fateful Monday morning, I went to a platform where I usually take solace away from my boredom. The platform was full of subjects to choose from. I swiftly got busy with the front page to release my 'reading orgasm', unknown to me that a trap had been set to rip me off my precious FVCKS. I dashingly swerved to avoid the trap, and I thought to myself 'should I give a fake fvck (thumbs up) to make it out of here in one piece?', another voice said to me 'not today, even fake fvcks are priceless, fight through it like a man it will be over soon'. I switched on my Jet Li mode. Alas! I walked out of the post stainless. No Bleep lost, no injury gained grin

Na so baba, fvcks are now like diamonds o.
They are very precious
Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
nduchucks:

Sir, only poor people who are first offenders are jailed for the alleged crimes. With good representation, there will be no jail term for this artist.

I disagree and there are many examples.

We'll all see how this plays out. This is credit card fraud and identity theft, he'll do serious time.
Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
This is not up to anyone to decide if he did it or not, American investigators will surely get to the bottom of this. And if they jail him that simply means he's guilty period.
Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by RealJenny(f): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
ayoolanr:

i noticed that too....like wtf? when this this stupid trend start in naija?

I swear very annoying
Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by GuntersChain(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
Trying to shift the goal post.

Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by kingNovak: 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
ModusOperandi:

Dammy don't drop the soap grin
lol....u funny
Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by soulfood(m): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by andyanders: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
Her story could be true. I believed her cus it could be that the organizer of the so called show, used stolen credit card to buy the ticket for him and he turned out to be the victim. No right thinking guy would wanna use his true ID to now buy ticket for his personal use.The guy could be clean and being a victim of circumstance.

Many homeboys do lot of evil as regards to using stolen credit cards to pay for stuffs not knowing that you could be traced. Too bad for the guy.Being into the wrong hands at the wrong time.
Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by andyanders: 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
blueseacats:
This is not up to anyone to decide if he did it or not, American investigators will surely get to the bottom of this. And if they jail him that simply means he's guilty period.

Unless it is been established that he is an accomplice. If actually he is not involved, in the purchase of the said ticked with the stolen card, then he will be exonerated, unless he is an accomplice whereby, his personal phone was used in making the booking.

If none of his personal electronic gadgets was used in the purchase of the ticked with a stolen card, then with a good attorney, her will get off the hook. When the tracking is made, the actual IP used will be established.
Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
andyanders:

Unless it is been established that he is an accomplice. If actually he is not involved, in the purchase of the said ticked with the stolen card, then he will be exonerated, unless he is an accomplice whereby, his personal phone was used in making the booking.

If none of his personal electronic gadgets was used in the purchase of the ticked with a stolen card, then with a good attorney, her will get off the hook. When the tracking is made, the actual IP used will be established.
That's why I said American investigators will get to the bottom of it.
Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by mailemy(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2017
April4th:
Very logical explanation. Let's hope he makes bail or else. Na gobe
Indeed it's logical. Very posible. A friend of mine that paid for a flight through a naija agent,but the agent booked for him with a stolen card. He (my friend) got to know that the ticket was booked with a stolen card. He was lucky not to be arrested and he had to pay for another ticket.
So for that of Mr dammy, its 50/50. Let truth prevail.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by andyanders: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
blueseacats:
That's why I said American investigators will get to the bottom of it.

Sure for real, you are right. They will get the truth of what actually transpired. I still believed that no right thinking person would use his true Identity to buy a ticket he wants to use in an America airline in the US. I think he underestimated those organizers of his shows. Most Nigerians in the US live fake line style. They wanted to live large and must have been doing same and getting away with it.
Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by BuzChi(m): 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
ubongoton:
in any crime case abroad, the story will not be completed with you seing chukwuebube and chukwu nnaso, why'? They want to spoiled yoruba dignity abroad abi, chukwu is a thief
Freedom of speech is for everyone. But if you are to understand people, would a word like "oluwa is a thief" sound good to you? I am not yoruba but i believe oluwa means god, so also chukwu means god.I understand what you wrote, but there is serious deficience of sense in it. Ignorance of key words in other people's cultures is relevant if you want to succeed in the act of communication. Work your heart in the way God advised us..."..guard your heart with all diligence, for out of it comes the issues of life"...if you enrich your heart with ignorance, then i believe it would only take time for some a boomerang effect. Build love into your heart for everyone, because we are all before the Almghty God.

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane's Aunt Speaks About His Arrest, Reveals What Really Happened by Themandator: 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
Epositive:
this guy and his fuji tune. he won't be jailed tho, that i'm sure of smiley

It is preposterous for the aunty to want to sell this nonsense about booking to the public like he is an a list artist ...What is going to be his cash take home pay from the sposed show that thousands of dollars is spent on a private pjet logistic ...What would be the refund on the investment for the show promoters. Is he that popular in the us that he can pack a venue full for such a royal treatment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I'm Not Only A Snack, Am Also A Full Bakery" -Anita Joseph Flaunts Banging Hips / Davido Wins Bet After Mayweather's Victory / Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video With Obesere As ''Nigeria's Sexiest Video Vixen'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.